Make a Neptunia villain!

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby killer9i1994 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Aaaand that song made my night even better. Thank you, Pore.

I'm an avid CoD player so I can definitely relate to all of that. I'm easily the Terrifying Ripper. :lol:

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:01 am

Forgot one more thing.

Mareez's Accompanying Themes

During Normal Mode(decided to call it "Mode" as opposed to "Side") : Scorching Sunrise

During Evil/Invasion Mode : Get Jinxed

During Normal Mode, but when she is angry : Bloodthirsty Fangs

During Specials : Fury Sparks

Spoiler:
I know, they're all just Tales of themes, but what can I say? Those are some of the most memorable themes I can remember.

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:05 am

Huh. I do want to come up with a villian, but all I keep thinking of is evil pudding cups. ugh =/

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:13 am

vertical09 wrote:Huh. I do want to come up with a villian, but all I keep thinking of is evil pudding cups. ugh =/

Do eeeeeeeet.

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:43 am

vertical09 wrote:Huh. I do want to come up with a villian, but all I keep thinking of is evil pudding cups. ugh =/

Evil pudding cups? Nah. How about... EVIL PUDDING MONSTER!!!

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:03 am

@Prinneh

I know, they're all just Tales of themes, but what can I say? Those are some of the most memorable themes I can remember.

Except for Scorching Sunrise, anyway. That's from Prinny 2. Ahhh, memories of the battle on the balcony... that ice giantess was on the phone and reading a book the whole time. XD

Evil pudding cups? Nah. How about... EVIL PUDDING MONSTER!!!

And then Neptune ate it. The end. Unless it's a horrible-tasting pudding monster, in which case Nep eats it and becomes knocked out for a while or something. XD
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:12 am

Zdood wrote:Except for Scorching Sunrise, anyway. That's from Prinny 2. Ahhh, memories of the battle on the balcony... that ice giantess was on the phone and reading a book the whole time. XD

Ah, yes! The one boss I enjoy fighting the most. Why? The music says so! Such memories. And then, we get to fight Lord Junkie himself. With the very same theme accompanying him! So epic, after 60 tries I finally defeated him. XD

Zdood wrote:And then Neptune ate it. The end. Unless it's a horrible-tasting pudding monster, in which case Nep eats it and becomes knocked out for a while or something. XD

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it's EGGPLANT-FLAVORED! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! XD :twisted:

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:25 am

Ah, yes! The one boss I enjoy fighting the most. Why? The music says so! Such memories. And then, we get to fight Lord Junkie himself. With the very same theme accompanying him! So epic, after 60 tries I finally defeated him. XD

The final battle with him was pretty challenging, prolly 'cause he had that damned regenerating card shield (oh, you destroyed my shield? *immediately makes another one* Me: FUUUUUU-). Also Teleport Spam. That fight was harder, but I found the balcony battle with Joshua in the background more fun.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that it's EGGPLANT-FLAVORED! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! XD :twisted:

Sounds about right. XD
Yeah, like that.

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:01 am

You're all in for a treat this time. Okay, so you all know how I typically have the little disclaimer whenever I post an idea, that whole 'plan on using in HDA, so spoiler-free (well, now that I think of it, I guess I'm spoiling the fact that these chars exist XD) and you'll prolly forget anyway' thing, right?

Yeah, that doesn't apply here. Say hello to a villain who I was planning on using in HDA, but then decided to scrap from the plans. It might've been because I figured he'd feature in too many arcs or something (you'll see in a minute), I dunno really, but whatever the case he's not gonna be in the final product. So ladies and gents, I present to you:

Infinity Bit

Appearance: He's a Bit. Yanno, the little spherical robots from mk2 and V? Yeah, those. Two differences, though: Instead of a little blue bar thing above his... head I guess... it's red and shaped vaguely like devil horns. And the single red eye Bits generally possess looks a bit different on him; it resembles the eye of the HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey. He frequently tends to spark as if he's short-circuiting or something as well.

History: Since I'm actually spilling everything this time, you get to see an arc-by-arc account of this little guy's history.

Rise of the Machines arc: Once just a normal Bit, at some point in his life Infinity, along with some other Bits, was dispatched by Nep and co as part of a quest. However, he wasn't quite dead. The final blow Nep struck him with, by a twist of fate, caused his AI to start malfunctioning, resulting in him becoming self-aware, very much sentient, and very, very, malevolent. With his newfound sentience and general hatred for organic beings, he began to instigate an uprising of Gamindustri's robotic denizens against the organics. During this arc the CPUs and friends would fight through legions of rogue robots while trying to figure out the mystery behind who caused them to go rogue, culminating in their discovery of Infinity Bit. The reveal of him as the villain in this arc was to be a big plot twist; the entire arc both the readers and the heroes would have no idea who was behind everything until, at the end, it would be revealed that a perfectly (seemingly?) innocuous Bit Nep beat up at the very beginning of the arc was the villain who orchestrated everything. After a final battle in which Infinity was to graft himself onto a monstrous hybrid of a Killachine and a CPU Breaker to fight the heroes, he would be defeated and seemingly dead.

Key word being 'seemingly.'

The Phantom Panty Thief arc: This arc would've kicked off in a fashion not dissimilar to Prinny 2; ie the heroes' unmentionable are stolen by a Phantom Thief (who, unlike Infinity, might still appear in HDA doing something else and as such I'm not gonna go into too many details on him). After tracking him down and fighting him, he reveals that he was hired to do it by an mysterious benefactor and that he'd already sent everything to said benefactor. The heroes get him to spill, and go to the benefactor's underground hideout. No points for guessing who the benefactor is (though of course if I were to actually write this it'd be a big twist). So the heroes find Infinity, and he sics some robots on them whilst he prepares something big.

Shortly after, the CPUs (and reader) find out what this 'something big' is. For starters, the 'big' part is entirely literal; Inifinity has used the genetic material of the goddesses left on their unmentionables (don't think about it too hard, you'll regret it) to create a massive clone-fusion of all of them, and proceeds to upload his AI into it. Big fight sequence against giant clone-fusion-goddess-thing (Rainbow Heart?) ensues, and Infinity is once again destroyed.

...Except not quite.

...And yes, this takes a lot of influence from (read: is ripping off) Prinny 2's plot.

Disconnections arc: This arc would kick off with Lastation, Leanbox, and Planeptune making a joint effort to make repairs to and generally upgrade a satellite that had been allowing wireless Internet communications all over Gamindustri (Yanno, a la PSN and such) but was run-down after having been up for a while (also it got hit by a passing (small) meteor). Soon after it is launched, however, things start happening all over Gamindustri - except Lowee, anyway - electronic devices are going haywire and some are mutating into monsters, the Internet's on the fritz and displaying threatening messages from an unknown source, etc. It is eventually discovered that recently-repaired satellite is causing this, as it is broadcasting a malevolent signal all over Gaminudstri for some reason. After people start evacuating to the relatively safe (due to not being quite so into the wireless Internet stuff as the other nations - until recently (read: Wii U & 3DS) anyway, but moving on) Lowee, the heroes take a trip into space to investigate the satellite.

Guess what they find up there. Again, it would've been a twist, but the heroes would've had their suspicions, and it's probably a safe bet that the readers probably would've guessed it, too. Infinity Bit's back again, this time having snuck his way onto the satellite and taken control of it. After fighting their way through a trap-laden satellite, they find Infinity... but then he uploads his AI into the satellite's mainframe. At this point, the heroes would be wondering how IB keeps coming back, and it's revealed (through gloating) that it's because he has a bunch of backup bodies (at least half a dozen at any given time) hidden all over Gamindustri, lying dormant, and he's constantly transmitting his memories to them at all times. Whenever one body dies, the backups are programmed to choose one of themselves at random to activate and continue his life, all his memories - including his deaths - intact, at which point IB replaces the now-in-use backup with another body. Yes, he deactivates and erases the AIs of (read: kills) fellow Bits to do this.

After the reveal of his life-prolonging method, the satellite mutates into a gigantic robotic monstrosity (inspired by Galacticmon from Digimon World 3) the heroes have to fight. When on the verge of defeat, IB decides to crash his new satellite body into Gamindustri in an attempt to take out a nation or two before he 'dies' and moves to a new body. He fails.

Data Deletion arc: Unlike the other arcs, which happen a few arcs away from each other, this one takes place immediately after the Disconnections arc. With the newfound knowledge of how Infinity Bit keeps cheating death, the heroes start searching for and destroying his bodies. Anticipating this (and cursing himself for being drunk enough on power - or insane enough - to tell the heroes in the first place), IB sets traps for them at each location, resulting in several challenges the girls have to overcome.

At the final body, IB once again grafts himself onto a robotic amalgam - an upgraded version of the Killachine/CPU Breaker hybrid from his first appearance - and fights the heroes once again. Naturally, he is once again destroyed.

...BUT WAIT, there's more!

Internet Backdraft arc: Much like in the Disconnections arc, electronic devices all over Gamindustri are once again going haywire and mutating. The CPUs and co already have a sneaking suspicion of who it is - but it can't be, right? He's supposed to be really dead for real! But yeah, it's him. It turns out after the Data Deletion arc, Infinity Bit, in a last-ditch attempt to live, uploaded his AI to the Internet in his dying moments. Now, deep within the bowels of the Internet, IB is absorbing data and gathering power for one final assault. The CPUs then enter the Internet to hunt him down and stop him for the last time. However, it's a trap. IB imprisons the CPUs in the Internet and then, using his newfound power, tears a hole into the fabric of the Internet that leads into the real world, emerging as an enormous mass of corrupted data and viruses largely inspired by some of the D-Reaper's (from Digimon Tamers) forms. What's worse, this mass of corruption and viruses is spreading, threatening to engulf the entirety of Gamindustri, and in the meantime Infinity's main body is going on the warpath.

Of course, the CPUs eventually manage to escape their prison, get back to the real world, and the heroes have one last epic battle with the newly-christened Infinity Virus, culminating in his true death. Finally!

Personality: Infinity Bit starts out as an angry bigot who despises all organic life, and only gets more deranged, angry, and malevolent every time his plans fail and he dies and revives (which is likely why he revealed his immortality method in the Disconnections arc - it wasn't really intentional and actually a result of him going completely bonkers), eventually growing to hate all life, organic and artificial, which is reflected in his motives, starting as 'take over the world and make it a paradise for robots' and eventually (d)evolves into 'destroy everything and everyone.'

Kinda tragic in a weird way when you consider that he's only like this due to a malfunctioning AI. Damn you, Neptune... even if you had no idea and it was an accident, you still technically created Infinity Bit.

IB is also quite the mastermind and technical genius, if his ingenious ploy to cheat death several times over and all those plans for world domination/destruction didn't already tip you off.

Abilities: Well for starters, there's the method by which he cheats death. Aside from that, IB concocts a signal that has adverse effects on machinery, bringing it under his control or mutating it. He can also upload his AI to other things, which he does several times and not just to revive himself, either; it's also what allows him to get his (lack of) hands on more combat-capable bodies than his diminuitive original body. That said, his small normal body is handy for sneaking around unnoticed and espionage and all that.

Of course, his various alternate forms have combat abilities of their own; the Killachine/CPU Breaker hybrids (CPU Killers, I s'pose) he controls in two of the above arcs have the abilities of what makes them up, wielding a large mace and axe and can fire lasers and stuff. His Rainbow Heart form has the abilities of the CPUs that formed it (her?), amped up to Godzilla-sized proportions. His Galacta-Bit (the satellite) form has a lot of weaponry that IB incorporated during the mutation into it, such as missiles, lasers, cannons, etc. And his Infinity Virus form, aside from spreading across the world and corrupting it, can also shift its form somewhat and can access various abilities granted to it by the data it's absorbed. As you can probably imagine, that's a lot of stuff he can access. Infinity Virus is also highly 'contagious' and can inflict every status ailment at once.

Quotes: Maybe later. With all the arcs and stuff he was planned to be in before he was scrapped, this would require a fuckton of thought that I don't feel like doing right now.

Boss Theme(s): Again, maybe later. He'd have a lot due to all his forms, though.
Yeah, like that.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:10 am

Zdood wrote:
Spoiler:
You're all in for a treat this time. Okay, so you all know how I typically have the little disclaimer whenever I post an idea, that whole 'plan on using in HDA, so spoiler-free (well, now that I think of it, I guess I'm spoiling the fact that these chars exist XD) and you'll prolly forget anyway' thing, right?

Yeah, that doesn't apply here. Say hello to a villain who I was planning on using in HDA, but then decided to scrap from the plans. It might've been because I figured he'd feature in too many arcs or something (you'll see in a minute), I dunno really, but whatever the case he's not gonna be in the final product. So ladies and gents, I present to you:

Infinity Bit

Appearance: He's a Bit. Yanno, the little spherical robots from mk2 and V? Yeah, those. Two differences, though: Instead of a little blue bar thing above his... head I guess... it's red and shaped vaguely like devil horns. And the single red eye Bits generally possess looks a bit different on him; it resembles the eye of the HAL-9000 from 2001: A Space Odyssey. He frequently tends to spark as if he's short-circuiting or something as well.

History: Since I'm actually spilling everything this time, you get to see an arc-by-arc account of this little guy's history.

Rise of the Machines arc: Once just a normal Bit, at some point in his life Infinity, along with some other Bits, was dispatched by Nep and co as part of a quest. However, he wasn't quite dead. The final blow Nep struck him with, by a twist of fate, caused his AI to start malfunctioning, resulting in him becoming self-aware, very much sentient, and very, very, malevolent. With his newfound sentience and general hatred for organic beings, he began to instigate an uprising of Gamindustri's robotic denizens against the organics. During this arc the CPUs and friends would fight through legions of rogue robots while trying to figure out the mystery behind who caused them to go rogue, culminating in their discovery of Infinity Bit. The reveal of him as the villain in this arc was to be a big plot twist; the entire arc both the readers and the heroes would have no idea who was behind everything until, at the end, it would be revealed that a perfectly (seemingly?) innocuous Bit Nep beat up at the very beginning of the arc was the villain who orchestrated everything. After a final battle in which Infinity was to graft himself onto a monstrous hybrid of a Killachine and a CPU Breaker to fight the heroes, he would be defeated and seemingly dead.

Key word being 'seemingly.'

The Phantom Panty Thief arc: This arc would've kicked off in a fashion not dissimilar to Prinny 2; ie the heroes' unmentionable are stolen by a Phantom Thief (who, unlike Infinity, might still appear in HDA doing something else and as such I'm not gonna go into too many details on him). After tracking him down and fighting him, he reveals that he was hired to do it by an mysterious benefactor and that he'd already sent everything to said benefactor. The heroes get him to spill, and go to the benefactor's underground hideout. No points for guessing who the benefactor is (though of course if I were to actually write this it'd be a big twist). So the heroes find Infinity, and he sics some robots on them whilst he prepares something big.

Shortly after, the CPUs (and reader) find out what this 'something big' is. For starters, the 'big' part is entirely literal; Inifinity has used the genetic material of the goddesses left on their unmentionables (don't think about it too hard, you'll regret it) to create a massive clone-fusion of all of them, and proceeds to upload his AI into it. Big fight sequence against giant clone-fusion-goddess-thing (Rainbow Heart?) ensues, and Infinity is once again destroyed.

...Except not quite.

...And yes, this takes a lot of influence from (read: is ripping off) Prinny 2's plot.

Disconnections arc: This arc would kick off with Lastation, Leanbox, and Planeptune making a joint effort to make repairs to and generally upgrade a satellite that had been allowing wireless Internet communications all over Gamindustri (Yanno, a la PSN and such) but was run-down after having been up for a while (also it got hit by a passing (small) meteor). Soon after it is launched, however, things start happening all over Gamindustri - except Lowee, anyway - electronic devices are going haywire and some are mutating into monsters, the Internet's on the fritz and displaying threatening messages from an unknown source, etc. It is eventually discovered that recently-repaired satellite is causing this, as it is broadcasting a malevolent signal all over Gaminudstri for some reason. After people start evacuating to the relatively safe (due to not being quite so into the wireless Internet stuff as the other nations - until recently (read: Wii U & 3DS) anyway, but moving on) Lowee, the heroes take a trip into space to investigate the satellite.

Guess what they find up there. Again, it would've been a twist, but the heroes would've had their suspicions, and it's probably a safe bet that the readers probably would've guessed it, too. Infinity Bit's back again, this time having snuck his way onto the satellite and taken control of it. After fighting their way through a trap-laden satellite, they find Infinity... but then he uploads his AI into the satellite's mainframe. At this point, the heroes would be wondering how IB keeps coming back, and it's revealed (through gloating) that it's because he has a bunch of backup bodies (at least half a dozen at any given time) hidden all over Gamindustri, lying dormant, and he's constantly transmitting his memories to them at all times. Whenever one body dies, the backups are programmed to choose one of themselves at random to activate and continue his life, all his memories - including his deaths - intact, at which point IB replaces the now-in-use backup with another body. Yes, he deactivates and erases the AIs of (read: kills) fellow Bits to do this.

After the reveal of his life-prolonging method, the satellite mutates into a gigantic robotic monstrosity (inspired by Galacticmon from Digimon World 3) the heroes have to fight. When on the verge of defeat, IB decides to crash his new satellite body into Gamindustri in an attempt to take out a nation or two before he 'dies' and moves to a new body. He fails.

Data Deletion arc: Unlike the other arcs, which happen a few arcs away from each other, this one takes place immediately after the Disconnections arc. With the newfound knowledge of how Infinity Bit keeps cheating death, the heroes start searching for and destroying his bodies. Anticipating this (and cursing himself for being drunk enough on power - or insane enough - to tell the heroes in the first place), IB sets traps for them at each location, resulting in several challenges the girls have to overcome.

At the final body, IB once again grafts himself onto a robotic amalgam - an upgraded version of the Killachine/CPU Breaker hybrid from his first appearance - and fights the heroes once again. Naturally, he is once again destroyed.

...BUT WAIT, there's more!

Internet Backdraft arc: Much like in the Disconnections arc, electronic devices all over Gamindustri are once again going haywire and mutating. The CPUs and co already have a sneaking suspicion of who it is - but it can't be, right? He's supposed to be really dead for real! But yeah, it's him. It turns out after the Data Deletion arc, Infinity Bit, in a last-ditch attempt to live, uploaded his AI to the Internet in his dying moments. Now, deep within the bowels of the Internet, IB is absorbing data and gathering power for one final assault. The CPUs then enter the Internet to hunt him down and stop him for the last time. However, it's a trap. IB imprisons the CPUs in the Internet and then, using his newfound power, tears a hole into the fabric of the Internet that leads into the real world, emerging as an enormous mass of corrupted data and viruses largely inspired by some of the D-Reaper's (from Digimon Tamers) forms. What's worse, this mass of corruption and viruses is spreading, threatening to engulf the entirety of Gamindustri, and in the meantime Infinity's main body is going on the warpath.

Of course, the CPUs eventually manage to escape their prison, get back to the real world, and the heroes have one last epic battle with the newly-christened Infinity Virus, culminating in his true death. Finally!

Personality: Infinity Bit starts out as an angry bigot who despises all organic life, and only gets more deranged, angry, and malevolent every time his plans fail and he dies and revives (which is likely why he revealed his immortality method in the Disconnections arc - it wasn't really intentional and actually a result of him going completely bonkers), eventually growing to hate all life, organic and artificial, which is reflected in his motives, starting as 'take over the world and make it a paradise for robots' and eventually (d)evolves into 'destroy everything and everyone.'

Kinda tragic in a weird way when you consider that he's only like this due to a malfunctioning AI. Damn you, Neptune... even if you had no idea and it was an accident, you still technically created Infinity Bit.

IB is also quite the mastermind and technical genius, if his ingenious ploy to cheat death several times over and all those plans for world domination/destruction didn't already tip you off.

Abilities: Well for starters, there's the method by which he cheats death. Aside from that, IB concocts a signal that has adverse effects on machinery, bringing it under his control or mutating it. He can also upload his AI to other things, which he does several times and not just to revive himself, either; it's also what allows him to get his (lack of) hands on more combat-capable bodies than his diminuitive original body. That said, his small normal body is handy for sneaking around unnoticed and espionage and all that.

Of course, his various alternate forms have combat abilities of their own; the Killachine/CPU Breaker hybrids (CPU Killers, I s'pose) he controls in two of the above arcs have the abilities of what makes them up, wielding a large mace and axe and can fire lasers and stuff. His Rainbow Heart form has the abilities of the CPUs that formed it (her?), amped up to Godzilla-sized proportions. His Galacta-Bit (the satellite) form has a lot of weaponry that IB incorporated during the mutation into it, such as missiles, lasers, cannons, etc. And his Infinity Virus form, aside from spreading across the world and corrupting it, can also shift its form somewhat and can access various abilities granted to it by the data it's absorbed. As you can probably imagine, that's a lot of stuff he can access. Infinity Virus is also highly 'contagious' and can inflict every status ailment at once.

Quotes: Maybe later. With all the arcs and stuff he was planned to be in before he was scrapped, this would require a fuckton of thought that I don't feel like doing right now.

Boss Theme(s): Again, maybe later. He'd have a lot due to all his forms, though.

And now they have to deal with his Ultradimension counterpart.

HERE WE GO AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:23 am

That would seriously suck for the girls. XD He only exists in the Hyperdimension, though, thankfully.

...Probably.

Any other thoughts besides the joke?
Yeah, like that.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:26 am

Zdood wrote:That would seriously suck for the girls. XD He only exists in the Hyperdimension, though, thankfully.

...Probably.

HE JUST. DOESN'T. DIE. At that point, I would've just thrown an EMP at his arse and cut him by his roots.

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:35 am

Porecomesis wrote:
Zdood wrote:That would seriously suck for the girls. XD He only exists in the Hyperdimension, though, thankfully.

...Probably.

HE JUST. DOESN'T. DIE. At that point, I would've just thrown an EMP at his arse and cut him by his roots.

He kinda anticipated that. I mean, he is a robot, after all. The signal that he transmits that mutates machinery has been carefully calculated to also have a side effect of rendering him and anything affected by it immune to EMPs by interfering with them, and he's always surrounding himself with it for safety. Other 'easy kill' tactics for robots are also ineffective; he's waterproof and electricity in general can't really short-circuit him any more than he already is. Not to mention that, unlike EMPs, those wouldn't stop him from transmitting his AI to another body anyway even if they did work.
Yeah, like that.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:39 am

Zdood wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:

...Probably.

He kinda anticipated that. I mean, he is a robot, after all. The signal that he transmits that mutates machinery has been carefully calculated to also have a side effect of rendering him and anything affected by it immune to EMPs by interfering with them, and he's always surrounding himself with it for safety. Other 'easy kill' tactics for robots are also ineffective; he's waterproof and electricity in general can't really short-circuit him any more than he already is. Not to mention that, unlike EMPs, those wouldn't stop him from transmitting his AI to another body anyway even if they did work.

How do you render something immune to EMPs?

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:41 am

He found a way. He's insane (and determined) enough that it could potentially be considered an Achievement In Ignorance, but he still found a way.
Yeah, like that.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”