Make a Neptunia villain!

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Re: Make a Neptunia villain!

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:30 am

Well, just recently, when i looked back at the older games I used to play, this particular enemy gave me an idea of another villain. So, you can say that this villainw as inspired by him. It's a he, by the way.

Well, as much as I want to talk about this villain of mine, it's 1 in the morning here and I need to go to sleep to go to somewhere for tomorrow, so I'll just reveal his name and appearance for now.

Dr. Heinz Nerfinsmith

Appearance
He doesn't really show his face to others as he always has his wooden helmet on. He never actually liked to reveal his face to others as he fears that people would find out about his identity, so he hides his face under that helmet. So for now, we could only see that he only has a black void with red eyes as a face.

He was dressed in a white-colored tank topped with a breastplate made out of what seems to be cardboard(it's actually a dull metal FYI) with brown pants. He also wears brown gloves and weird-shaped shoes that seems to be made out of shoeboxes(FYI those shoes ARE made of shoeboxes, but with some paddings inside of them and some metal coating outside of them).

He measures around 185 cm in height and 75 kg without his clothes and armor on. Without his clothes and armor on, he's actually quite muscular, but not as much as Roshi or something like that; but still quite muscular. Speaking of which, his face with no helmet is revealed to be black-haired done in a messy-kind of afro(possibly because he rarely removes his helmet in public and that he never bothers to trim them). He also has brown eyes and a pointy nose. His other facial features are his mustache and beard that is fairly long but actually kept rather clean that makes him look like a pirate, a scar on his right eye, and his rather thin eyebrows. For a 32-year-old man, he looks like he's in his forties or fifties, so maybe that's why he chose to hide his face with a helmet instead of just, I dunno, get a frickin' haircut.

That's all for now.

Spoiler:
EDIT : You know my Mareez, right? Well, originally, I was supposed to post it on the first page when suddenly my browser decides to log me out mid-session. What's worse, I can't seem to re-access what I wrote about her previously. And so I attempted to try to re-write it again. The same thing happened. Then I tried again. Same thing. Then i tried again, and again, and again, until I was finally fed up with it and just wrote it down on a .doc file. But when I was about to post it, it was already too late. The art for the fan-made villains have already come out. I was disappointed for you see, I knew something like this would happen(given that I noticed who opened up this thread) and I didn't make it in time, all because of my BAKA Google Chrome. My villain could've made the spotlight. T_T

When i finally posted Mareez's profile, it was already my 9th attempt. I blame Cirno for this.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:26 pm

FireDatPrinneh wrote:Dr. Heinz Nerfinsmith

Sounds like a Phineas and Ferb reference.

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
FireDatPrinneh wrote:Dr. Heinz Nerfinsmith

Sounds like a Phineas and Ferb reference.

I can assure you it's not much a reference to Phineas and Ferb. Well, maybe not much is a reference to it. You'll see when I've completed his profile.

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:35 am

Very interesting concepts! Let's see how long it takes me to come up with one on the spot.

12:42 AM CST — 10 Minutes have passed.
No ideas yet.

S.I.G.N
Superdimensional Incomprehensible Game Narrator

S.I.G.N is a multidimensional being, who exists in the plane between dimensions. His existence was borne of the creation of the link between the Hyperdimension and the Ultradimension and his sole purpose was to watch over the gate and to keep it from closing abruptly. Along with this, he served to provide item descriptions for all existing matter before he was made manifest.

However, as fate would have it, he became tired of his duties. Upon one normal day in Gamindustri, as Peashy and Plutia were traveling to the Hyperdimension, he closed the gate. Trapping the two Planeptunian CPUs in the rift between dimensions.

Initially, Neptune and co. assumed that Plutia and Peashy had gotten side tracked by an ice cream stand on their way to Planeptune's Basilicom. Showing little to no concern, the group — consisting of Neptune, IF, Compa, Nepgear, and Noire — returned to the party game that they had been playing in Neptune's living room. After some time, a few bouts, and a few rolls of the die — Neptune, having a bottomless stomach, decided that she was hungry and thus left the group to go prepare some snacka — but really, when wasn't she hungry?

Entering the kitchen, she opens up her inventory screen and removes her "Quick Snacks for the Lazy!" recipe guide. Flipping through the pages, she locates her 'favorite' recipe — which was really one of many favorites — and chose to make a Pretzel Casserole with Whipped cream! (My stomach just revolted)

The ditzy CPU proceeds to read the ingredients aloud, when suddenly the pages begin to distort, and eventually wind up blank with the text jumping around haphazardly. Startled, the purple-haired console patron unit jumps back and throw the book on the ground. She makes a mad dash out the kitchen, "Noooire!!" she hollers at the top of her lungs, panting as she enters the game room once more.

The group turns their attention towards the flustered airhead, "What is it, a-and why would you call my name!?" Noire questioned with a light blush painting her cheeks. Neptune took a deep breath, "W-well..." she began to flail her hands around in a violent manner as she explained what happened. "Andthenthebookwentallglitchyandthepageswentblank,andandandannnnd...thats FREAKY!" she finished with a gasp for air, the petite CPU having relieved her lungs of all oxygen that had previously been present.

The group let out a collective sigh, "Neptune..how much sugar have you had today?" Noire inquried, as she sat the controller down and approach part-rival, part-secret love interest. However, Neptune wasn't going to wait, she took Noire's hand and dragged her into the kitchen. The rest of the group trailing behind her slowly.

Noire picked up the recipe book, and sure enough — nothing was present on the pages. The young maiden with began to flip through the pages, hoping that her ditz of a friend had merely turned to a random blank pages — stranger things have happened I suppose. Much to her dismay, the pages were all blank, save for the very back page which held an image of the likeness of their two friends from their neighboring dimension, and a signature..or was an acronym? that simply said "S.I.G.N".

Noire slammed the book down and took hold of Neptune's hand, dragging her off to the Oracle's — Histoire's Office. If anyone knew what was going on, it would definitely be her.

Upon arrival, the small fairy gasped at the duo's account of the events that unfolded. She informed them that "S.I.G.N." is the Curator of Code, and helps maintain all natural and CPU-made item descriptions as well as all forms of text and coding.

The small oracle instructed the two CPUs to open their inventories to check for anymore corruption — as she had always feared the arrival of this day. Sure enough, as the two beings of divinity flips through the pages of their inventories, they noticed a lack of any and all text, no titles, descriptions, or stats. All of it having been replaced with strings of fragmented code and white noise.

Histoire instructed the two to head to the Ultradimension to investigate the portal — as she knew that S.I.G.N. also controlled the connection between the two dimensions. Upon arrival at Ultradim islands — Neptune 'stupid' name for the island where the portal makes its home— the girls were greeted by a being in a white cloak, he introduces himself as S.I.G.N. and reveals that he has taken the two Ultradimensional CPUs captive, and that to save them, Neptune and Noire must enter the rift between dimensions and traverse the hallowed halls of his dominion.

Thus begins Noire and Neptune's journey to return their item descriptions, save the two CPUs, and return S.I.G.N. the Curator of Code back to its natural duties.

I only have a couple attacks planned out, but only one of them is fully developed so....

Fragmentation: Sign chooses a move from his opponents skills list and fragments the data, making the skill unusable for the duration of the battle.

Character theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVIQLGTVkws

This is actually the antagonist for my reworked fic idea Hyperdimension Neptune + Noire, or HDNN. CrossXover was proving to be hard to actually get off the ground, and the ideas for this are just flowing freely.
Last edited by Aushria on Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

ScarletHaze
Majin
Majin

Postby ScarletHaze » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:51 am

Aushria wrote:
Spoiler:
Very interesting concepts! Let's see how long it takes me to come up with one on the spot.

12:42 AM CST — 10 Minutes have passed.
No ideas yet.

S.I.G.N
Superdimensional Incomprehensible Game Narrator

S.I.G.N is a multidimensional being, who exists in the plain between dimensions. His existence was borne of the creation of the link between the Hyperdimension and the Ultradimension and his sole purpose was to watch over the gate and to keep it from closing abruptly. Along with this, he served to provide item descriptions for all existing matter before he was made manifest.

However, as fate would have it, he became tired of his duties. Upon one normal day in Gamindustri, as Peashy and Plutia were traveling to the Hyperdimension, he closed the gate. Trapping the two Planeptunian CPUs in the rift between dimensions.

Initially, Neptune and co. assumed that Plutia and Peashy had gotten side tracked by an ice cream stand on their way to Planeptune's Basilicom. Showing little to no concern, the group — consisting of Neptune, IF, Compa, Nepgear, and Noire — returned to the party game that they had been playing in Neptune's living room. After some time, a few bouts, and a few rolls of the die — Neptune, having a bottomless stomach, decided that she was hungry and thus left the group to go prepare some snacka — but really, when wasn't she hungry?

Entering the kitchen, she opens up her inventory screen and removes her "Quick Snacks for the Lazy!" recipe guide. Flipping through the pages, she locates her 'favorite' recipe — which was really one of many favorites — and chose to make a Pretzel Casserole with Whipped cream! (My stomach just revolted)

The ditzy CPU proceeds to read the ingredients aloud, when suddenly the pages begin to distort, and eventually wind up blank with the text jumping around haphazardly. Startled, the purple-haired console patron unit jumps back and throw the book on the ground. She makes a mad dash out the kitchen, "Noooire!!" she hollers at the top of her lungs, panting as she enters the game room once more.

The group turns their attention towards the flustered airhead, "What is it, a-and why would you call my name!?" Noire questioned with a light blush painting her cheeks. Neptune took a deep breath, "W-well..." she began to flail her hands around in a violent manner as she explained what happened. "Andthenthebookwentallglitchyandthepageswentblank,andandandannnnd...thats FREAKY!" she finished with a gasp for air, the petite CPU having relieved her lungs of all oxygen that had previously been present.

The group let out a collective sigh, "Neptune..how much sugar have you had today?" Noire inquried, as she sat the controller down and approach part-rival, part-secret love interest. However, Neptune wasn't going to wait, she took Noire's hand and drug her into the kitchen. The rest of the group trailing behind her slowly.

Noire picked up the recipe book, and sure enough — nothing was present on the pages. The young maiden with began to flip through the pages, hoping that her ditz of a friend had merely turned to a random blank pages — stranger things have happened I suppose. Much to her dismay, the pages were all blank, save for the very back page which held an image of the likeness of their two friends from their neighboring dimension, and a signature..or was an acronym? that simply said "S.I.G.N".

Noire slammed the book down and took hold of Neptune's hand, dragging her off to the Oracle's — Histoire's Office. If anyone knew what was going on, it would definitely be her.

Upon arrival, the small fairy gasped at the duo's account of the events that unfolded. She informed them that "S.I.G.N." is the Curator of Code, and helps maintain all natural and CPU-made item descriptions as well as all forms of text and coding.

The small oracle instructed the two CPUs to open their inventories to check for anymore corruption — as she had always feared the arrival of this day. Sure enough, as the two beings of divinity flips through the pages of their inventories, they noticed a lack of any and all text, no titles, descriptions, or stats. All of it having been replaced with strings of fragmented code and white noise.

Histoire instructed the two to head to the Ultradimension to investigate the portal — as she knew that S.I.G.N. also controlled the connection between the two dimensions. Upon arrival at Ultradim islands — Neptune 'stupid' name for the island where the portal makes its home— the girls were greeted by a being in a white cloak, he introduces himself as S.I.G.N. and reveals that he has taken the two Ultradimensional CPUs captive, and that to save them, Neptune and Noire must enter the rift between dimensions and traverse the hallowed halls of his dominion.

Thus begins Noire and Neptune's journey to return their item descriptions, save the two CPUs, and return S.I.G.N. the Curator of Code back to its natural duties.

I only have a couple attacks planned out, but only one of them is fully developed so....

Fragmentation: Sign chooses a move from his opponents skills list and fragments the data, making the skill unusable for the duration of the battle.

Character theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVIQLGTVkws

This is actually the antagonist for my reworked fic idea Hyperdimension Neptune + Noire, or HDNN. CrossXover was proving to be hard to actually get off the ground, and the ideas for this are just flowing freely.

Interface screw boss? I love that kind. Keep at it.

I just have one question. What happens if you .hack S.I.G.N?
Spoiler:
My Philosophy
Spoiler:

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:53 am

He'll drain your Data. P:

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:59 am

He's probably drained me of my puns, that's for sure.

And hi, Haze.

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:48 pm

I think you already know my general feelings on S.I.G.N., Mizu, but I'll go ahead and reiterate: it's awesomepants. ^^

And now another villain from me. This one might be familiar to some of you. ^^

The House/The Girl Ghost

Appearance: The Girl Ghost - let's call her Ellen for simplicity - has long black hair that covers her right eye, with her visible left one a dull crimson. The side of her face hidden beneath her hair... well, let's say it's not pretty. She has pale skin and wears a white dress.

And The House...

A Hyperdimensional Halloween wrote:It was dark, ominous, ancient, massive, imposing, and just generally sinister. There was no plant life around it save for some dead trees, the monsters that should be roaming around the plains and forest seemed oddly silent, and the area around the house was darker than it should have been, even considering that night had already fallen. Oh, and there was a localized thunderstorm over the house. And just the house.

It overall looks like an old, decrepit mansion of indeterminable age, and appears to be far, far, larger on the inside than the outside.

History: It is unknown exactly how long The House has existed, but Histoire can remember it appearing even as long as over 1000 years back. It appears to be a personification (...for a given value of 'person') of the Survival Horror genre of video games, and hundreds upon hundreds of monstrosities and apparitions seem to inhabit it. It only seems to appear on Halloween, but otherwise its appearance patterns - such as the number of years between its appearances or the location it appears in - are extremely erratic, making it impossible to really prepare for it; given that it appears to be sentient, preparing for it would likely just result in it trolling you by not appearing that year.

Whenever it does appear, it will lure in a group of people - usually through tricking them into thinking it's a normal haunted house - and then play a 'game' with them. The objective? Survive until midnight, when Halloween ends. Of course, depending on The House's mood, this could be anywhere from a short period of time to an excrutiatingly long one; it appears to be able to distort time to its whims. If even one member of the party invited into The House survives, then the victims win and they all get to go free, and The House even appears to be kind enough to fully revive and heal all of them. If they all die, then they are devoured and imprisoned in The House forever with no hope of escape. It is suspected that victims who lose the 'game' are also transformed into more monsters to inhabit The House. It is unknown exactly how many people have lost The House's 'game' and been absorbed over the years, though the number is suspected to be horrifyingly high. The House may or may not be able to traverse dimensions.

As long as The House has been around, so too has Ellen, it would seem. It is not known what her exact relationship with The House is, but she appears to be either its master, The House's will given form, or the highest-ranked - and possibly oldest - monster inhabiting it. Whatever the case, she appears to have the task of luring and trapping victims in The House to play its 'game.'

Personality: As much as can be deduced from a sentient inanimate object, The House appears to be highly sadistic and loves to play sick 'games.' It does appear to have some degree of a sense of honor, though, given that it treats survivors of its 'game' quite well and actually allows people to win its 'games' in the first place.

Ellen's personality isn't particularly easy to tell, either, though it seems to be much the same as The House's. She appears to be quite loyal to The House, though, and considering the above-mentioned possibilities of what she's likely to be, it's not too surprising that she is. She likes to sit back and watch The House's 'games,' probably for amusement in much the same way as gladiatorial games are watched.

Abilities: The House has a an extremely large and varied horde of monsters living within its walls that will attack any intruder, ranging from common things like werewolves and giant spiders to more bizarre things like killer paintings and evil snowmen. In addition, it appears to be able to distort the space and time in and around itself as it sees fit to suit its 'games.' It may have the ability to travel between dimensions as it wants, but this is not known for sure, only suspected due to the many monsters living in it that it couldn't possibly have amassed from playing its 'games' within a single dimension; on that note, it is likely that it forcibly transforms losers of its 'game' into monsters to serve it. Really, the only thing that seems to stop it from winning all its 'games' is that The House appears to be a good sport or something, perhaps a Blood Knight of sorts that enjoys a good fight.

Ellen, as a ghost, can be assumed to have various abilities associated with them. She also appears to be adept at magic, and can create a massive magic circle around The House that not only traps the players of its 'game' within it until the 'game' is over but also seems to have a similar effect to the Virus ailment, nullifying HDD in the event that CPUs are among The House's chosen victims. The exact extent of her abilities is unknown, largely because she rarely seems to participate in the 'games' herself, seeming to prefer to just watch the carnage instead.

Quotes: The House is incapable of speech (...probably) and Ellen doesn't talk much, so... *shrugs*

Theme(s): Hmmm... this, maybe.
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:01 am

Sorry for the delay, but here's Dr. Heinz Nerfinsmith's background history. I still don't have as much time now to just write down the whole thing. Anyway, onward with the history.

History
Formerly known as Jackson A. Heartsmith, he was neither a doctor or a professor of some kind in the past. He was one of Leanbox's high-ranked soldiers, serving under yours truly, Green Heart. But his rank has gone down over time as he always caused problems during wars/raids/etc. Why? Because just when he was about to land a killing blow on an enemy, the enemy somehow always managed to get him nerfed in every way they can, rendering him less effective if not completely useless. And so, these enemies, after nerfing/disabling Nerfinsmith, always managed to wreak more havoc, kill more people, kill more of the soldiers, etc. before other soldiers took them down for good. This caused quite a commotion and rumors spread around the world saying that Nerfinsmith purposely tried to lose because whether he's a spy for another nation, trying to "steal the glory" by last-hitting the last enemy, and such other rumors that made Nerfinsmith ran away from society and became a shut-in. Despite that, he is still loyal to Leanbox's CPU, Green Heart, even though he knows that Green Heart disrespects and distrusts him.

Due to the nerfs he's been getting over the past years he lost, he now GREATLY hates any kinds of nerfs and buffs that would change the tides of a battle. And so, he started researching about nerfs and tried to make some of his own nerfs to be used on his enemies. And to do that, he needs to travel to all of Gamindustri in order to get the desired materials.

During one of the travels, he found some armor that, upon investigation, belonged to an ancient warrior that won wars by utilizing buffs and nerfs accordingly. Piqued with interest, he put the armor set on and has become his everyday wear until now(Look up to his appearance to understand this armor of his; what I described in the appearance section was this very armor). He also found said warrior's gun-sword and grenade-grappling combo gun, which he modified them a bit to his liking and equipped them as his weapons. The gun-sword has a large but thick blade with a machine gun attached under it, while the grenade-grappling combo gun has a barrel that shoots out harpoons or grappling hooks with another barrel that shoots out grenades that explode upon impact. Only one of the features can be used for both weapons and he would need to switch in order to access the other features.

He now fights with pretty much nothing but nerfs and self-buffs plus him being very tanky. He decides to change his name so that people will not recognize him as the failure "Heartsmith". He also decides ro hide his face under his helmet to conceal his identity. He adopted the word "Nerf" in his newly-made motto, "If it ain't broken, nerf it.", and also to himself, thus the name "Dr. Heinz NERFinsmith". And due to his research of nerfing, he adopted the term "Dr." in his name.

That's all for now. I'm gonna go to sleep after this.

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Zdood wrote:
Spoiler:
I think you already know my general feelings on S.I.G.N., Mizu, but I'll go ahead and reiterate: it's awesomepants. ^^

And now another villain from me. This one might be familiar to some of you. ^^

The House/The Girl Ghost

Appearance: The Girl Ghost - let's call her Ellen for simplicity - has long black hair that covers her right eye, with her visible left one a dull crimson. The side of her face hidden beneath her hair... well, let's say it's not pretty. She has pale skin and wears a white dress.

And The House...

A Hyperdimensional Halloween wrote:It was dark, ominous, ancient, massive, imposing, and just generally sinister. There was no plant life around it save for some dead trees, the monsters that should be roaming around the plains and forest seemed oddly silent, and the area around the house was darker than it should have been, even considering that night had already fallen. Oh, and there was a localized thunderstorm over the house. And just the house.

It overall looks like an old, decrepit mansion of indeterminable age, and appears to be far, far, larger on the inside than the outside.

History: It is unknown exactly how long The House has existed, but Histoire can remember it appearing even as long as over 1000 years back. It appears to be a personification (...for a given value of 'person') of the Survival Horror genre of video games, and hundreds upon hundreds of monstrosities and apparitions seem to inhabit it. It only seems to appear on Halloween, but otherwise its appearance patterns - such as the number of years between its appearances or the location it appears in - are extremely erratic, making it impossible to really prepare for it; given that it appears to be sentient, preparing for it would likely just result in it trolling you by not appearing that year.

Whenever it does appear, it will lure in a group of people - usually through tricking them into thinking it's a normal haunted house - and then play a 'game' with them. The objective? Survive until midnight, when Halloween ends. Of course, depending on The House's mood, this could be anywhere from a short period of time to an excrutiatingly long one; it appears to be able to distort time to its whims. If even one member of the party invited into The House survives, then the victims win and they all get to go free, and The House even appears to be kind enough to fully revive and heal all of them. If they all die, then they are devoured and imprisoned in The House forever with no hope of escape. It is suspected that victims who lose the 'game' are also transformed into more monsters to inhabit The House. It is unknown exactly how many people have lost The House's 'game' and been absorbed over the years, though the number is suspected to be horrifyingly high. The House may or may not be able to traverse dimensions.

As long as The House has been around, so too has Ellen, it would seem. It is not known what her exact relationship with The House is, but she appears to be either its master, The House's will given form, or the highest-ranked - and possibly oldest - monster inhabiting it. Whatever the case, she appears to have the task of luring and trapping victims in The House to play its 'game.'

Personality: As much as can be deduced from a sentient inanimate object, The House appears to be highly sadistic and loves to play sick 'games.' It does appear to have some degree of a sense of honor, though, given that it treats survivors of its 'game' quite well and actually allows people to win its 'games' in the first place.

Ellen's personality isn't particularly easy to tell, either, though it seems to be much the same as The House's. She appears to be quite loyal to The House, though, and considering the above-mentioned possibilities of what she's likely to be, it's not too surprising that she is. She likes to sit back and watch The House's 'games,' probably for amusement in much the same way as gladiatorial games are watched.

Abilities: The House has a an extremely large and varied horde of monsters living within its walls that will attack any intruder, ranging from common things like werewolves and giant spiders to more bizarre things like killer paintings and evil snowmen. In addition, it appears to be able to distort the space and time in and around itself as it sees fit to suit its 'games.' It may have the ability to travel between dimensions as it wants, but this is not known for sure, only suspected due to the many monsters living in it that it couldn't possibly have amassed from playing its 'games' within a single dimension; on that note, it is likely that it forcibly transforms losers of its 'game' into monsters to serve it. Really, the only thing that seems to stop it from winning all its 'games' is that The House appears to be a good sport or something, perhaps a Blood Knight of sorts that enjoys a good fight.

Ellen, as a ghost, can be assumed to have various abilities associated with them. She also appears to be adept at magic, and can create a massive magic circle around The House that not only traps the players of its 'game' within it until the 'game' is over but also seems to have a similar effect to the Virus ailment, nullifying HDD in the event that CPUs are among The House's chosen victims. The exact extent of her abilities is unknown, largely because she rarely seems to participate in the 'games' herself, seeming to prefer to just watch the carnage instead.

Quotes: The House is incapable of speech (...probably) and Ellen doesn't talk much, so... *shrugs*

Theme(s): Hmmm... this, maybe.

That's a really nice and unique idea for a villian there, Zdood :P

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:16 am

Part 3 of Dr. Heinz Nerfinsmith's profile.

Personality
His personality in general is pretty much how a deadpan snarker would act. He's completely cold, pretty stubborn, arrogant, sarcastic, mood-destroyer, and is always gloomy or moody. He never really treats anyone nicely, and he never damn will. He is also pretty cruel to animals and monsters alike, so if even a little kitten just scratched his boot... Let's just say that the kitten's already on its way to the skies.

But here's one important factor in his personality. He. Fricking. Hate. Buffs. Very. Very. Much. So much that he'll sometimes goes as far as outright murdering anyone he sees applying a buff on him/herself. But that's not to say that he likes nerfs. No, he doesn't. In fact, if he sees someone trying to apply a nerf onto an enemy's stats, he'll try to get the enemy de-nerfed and would try to disable tat someone's items and skills. Such is justice, as he claims. But wait, there's still something worse than the aforementioned two. "What would it be?", you might ask? Him seeing someone applying a nerf onto an enemy AND THEN applying a buff onto his/herself within the same move. If he sees you doing that, even though he's of no relation whatsoever to what you're battling about, be sure to have a coffin made for you beforehand.

Aside from the ones aforementioned above, there's still one thing that's even worse when compared to the three above. But first, Imma have a Reflex to relinquish my dry thr-

*NO! ITEMS! EVEEEERRRR!!!*(and no, I'm clearly not referencing to *that* guy)
*dies from getting brutally killed*

...And that's why I always have one of my clones do the talking first.

Anyway, as i was saying, he GREATLY... no, MASSIVELY hate anyone who uses items in battles. Why? Because items are considered as buffs to him. If you even think of using an item in front of him, be sure that you already have dug your own grave beforehand. If he sees someone using an item in a battle, he'll brutally annihilate you without even a second though. He wouldn't even hesitate in doing them, even to a child that's just learned how to fight. So, in general, don't. Use. An item. While you're in front of him.

So, in general, Nerfinsmith's a heartless man who is also a sadist in disguise.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Alrighty...

Era Devastator

For the record, he's fine with just "Devastator".

Appearance: Devastator is clad in a black musclesuit with purple lines here and there. He also wears a black helmet covered with a purple visor that obscures most of his face. He's 6'2" but, like how muscular his suit is, it's entirely possible for him to be a completely different person underneath than what his armour portrays. He could even be a girl (although, even if he infers it's a possibility, it's hard to think he's telling the truth).

Personality: Devastator is... odd. One could use Anonydeath to describe him but there are several key differences. Firstly, Devastator doesn't particularly care about gender identity and acts as he pleases. Secondly, Anonydeath has restraint. Unlike Anonydeath, Devastator's movements are excessive, he's often louder than necessary ("CONGRRRRATULATIONS!") and he's overly dramatic as a whole. He doesn't drop into the battlefield if he can swan dive off a skyscraper, roll forward, twist, land on the ground and then do a headspin. His steps are large and he's not content with pointing at someone if doesn't spin three times fast and thrust his arm out quickly at them.
Now, he is undoubtedly a villain. He's eager to show up the CPUs and their friends and overtly mocks them in a condescending, playful way and he loves overcoming them in fights. It seems that he has a very personal agenda...

Equipment/Abilities: For a start, Devastator is an expert in hand-to-hand combat and is very strong and agile. In addition, he (or his suit) is very resilient so he's hard to take down, hard to keep up with and hard to endure. As for his fighting style, he makes a show of being flamboyant with plenty of unnecessary movements while remaining virtually untouchable. When he gets serious, he will put aside his silly persona and you are in deep trouble.
He also has a very peculiar talent of siphoning shares and forming them into Sharicite. All he needs to do is outstretch his hand to a source (like a CPU) and the shares will go to his hand and form into Sharicite. With the Shares isolated to him, he can do what he likes with them while leaving his opponents powerless.
Aside from that, he also carries a revolver. Not that he uses it for combat but, as he says, "you never know".

Quotes:
Spoiler:
One fine Gamindustri day, our four favourite CPUs are having a game of Truth and Dare in Neptune's room at the Basilicom. Or, rather, they were going to.

"Okay, who's going first?" asked Blanc.

"ME!" cried a familiar voice just as a wrecking ball crashed in through the side of Neptune's room, Era Devasator riding on top by holding onto the chain. "Did ya MISS ME?" he cried as he jumped off the wrecking ball right before it began to swing back the way it came and he powerslid across the room to the CPUs. Unfortunately for him, the impact was lost as he slid too far and ended up basking before the door.

"Over here, nerd," said Noire.

Never one to have his spirits dampened, Devastator somehow jumped up into the air from leaning back on his spread knees, span three times in the air and landed standing proud at the goddesses. "Salutations, chickies!" he greeted as he sauntered over them with his hands on his hips before sitting in between Vert and Blanc cross-legged, his elbows on his knees and his head supported by his arms. "Playing Truth of Dare, are we?"

"We are," emphasized Vert while she glared at him. "You should leave."

Devastator's GASP was so loud it shook the eardrums of the girls. His hands immediately shot up to cover his heart. "Vert! How could you be so cruel? I thought we were friends!"

"We were never friends..." growled Blanc.

"Aw, don't be like that! In fact, Neptune, I just came here to challenge you!"

"Oh, really?" asked Neptune, her curiosity piqued like a cherry added on top of a sundae.

"Indeed!" More slowly this time, Devasator stood up. "Now, Neptune..." he began, more quiet and serious this time, "... truth or dare?"

Neptune smirked confidently. "Dare!"

"VERY WELL!" boomed the adversary, throwing his arms up in the air. "Now, Neptune, I dare you too..." then he thrust a finger right at Neptune after doing his usual three spins, "BRUSH YOUR TEETH!"

The girls blinked. Devastator just stood there oddly. "... What?" the CPUs asked.

"Brush your teeth. It's part of the dare. Here, I even brought some supplies." From behind his back, Devastator pulled out a large cup, a plain toothbrush, a tube of store-brand toothpaste and even a bottle of water. "I would've brought my own toothpaste but this was on special and I thought—"

"Hang on a minute," said Blanc as she snatched the toothpaste away. "For all we know, you could have poisoned this toothpaste."

"But I just got it brand new," Devastator responded.

Blanc ignored him and turned to Planeptune's CPU. "Neptune, if you're seriously going to accept this dare, use your own toothpaste."

Neptune nodded and stood up. "Alrighty then! Time to get some clean teeth!"

After a few minutes, the five of them sat in a pentagon once more, joined by Neptune's squeaky clean teeth. "Wow, I forgot how good this felt!" Neptune exclaimed.

"I never thought you'd do such a thing for us, Devastator," said Noire, even smiling a bit. "It seems there is a heart in you after a—" Noire found her face suddenly confronted with a flat black hand. "... Um..."

Then he started giggling. Then the giggling turned into chuckling. Then, after two more phases, he had finally evolved into raucous laughter as he was leaning back and cackling madly as his arms were beside him with their curled fingers twitching. "FOOL!" he shouted as his body shot forward towards Neptune unexpectedly. "YOU HAVE FALLEN RIGHT INTO MY TRAP!"

The CPUs looked blankly at him. Then they looked blankly at Neptune (except for Neptune, of course; she was looking blankly at Blanc for the sake of the pun). Then they looked back at Devastator. "How?" they asked.

"Well, well, well!" Once more, Devastator stood up. With his hands behind his back, he marched side to side through the room. "I had foreseen that Neptune would accept my dare, competitive as she is. That is why this dare of mine..." Devastator hunched forward, his arm covering his face like a veil. Then he stretched up and swept his arm outwards like he was tossing breadcrumbs, "... HAS TWO PARTS!"

"Alrighty-o," said Neptune, not even slightly fazed. "What's the second part."

It was hard to tell behind the visor but Devastator might have sneered. "I dare you... TO DRINK THIS ORANGE JUICE!" he declared, pulling out a large store-sealed bottle from behind him again.

The four aghast CPUs recoiled, gasping in horror. "You fiend!" shouted Vert.

"Where do you get off pulling stunts like this?!" cried Noire.

"You bastard!" snarled Blanc.

Neptune seized the orange juice from his hand surprisingly quickly.

"Huh?" said Devastator.

"Huh?" said Vert.

"Huh?" said Noire.

"Huh?" said Blanc.

Neptune sat back down and opened the bottle. "Neptune does what you all don't... and I am gonna conquer this!" At once, she gulped down the fruit juice. Immediately, she began gagging as the horrid taste, removed of its sweetness thanks to the teeth brushing, overwhelmed her.

"Neptune, don't! It's not worth it!" cried Noire.

"She's right!" agreed Vert, holding Neptune's shoulders. "There is nothing on this planet worth enduring such a trial for!"

Era Devastator cackled madly. "Finally! Neptune has fallen to her knees before me, helpless to overcome my trial!" He began wringing his hands together, snickering. "And when I'm through with her... YOU ARE NEXT!" he declared, pointing at the three CPUs who, in response, huddled together and moved back while crying "NO!" in despair.

Neptune slammed the bottom of the bottle against the floor. "It's not... over yet..." she panted, resisting the urge to spit.

All eyes and one visor turned to her again, puzzled.

Neptune steeled herself and pinched her nose shut. She seized the bottle again and began drinking from it more vigorously.

"S-She's..." babbled the shocked Blanc.

"... pinching her nose shut to close off the taste?!" finished Vert, equally in disbelief.

"IMPOSSIBLE!" cried Devastator as his hands clasped the top of his helmet.

Neptune kept gulping and gulping the fruit juice. The CPUs gradually leaned forward, smiling in hope. Devastator stepped back and back, shocked and horrified by this development. Finally, with a wet gasp, Neptune slammed the empty bottle against the floor. "Day... made..." she breathed.

"YES!" cheered the goddesses.

"I knew you could do it!" congratulated Vert.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" despaired Devastator as he sunk to his knees. "How...? It was the perfect plan...!"

Noire smirked and flipped her hair in her usual confident way. "You have a long way to go if you think orange juice and toothpaste will be a CPU's downfall."

With a huff, Devastator stood up again and pointed at the group once more. "You may have won this time, Neptune, but I swear I will return!" The wrecking ball crashed into the room once again and, while it was suspended at the end of its swing, Devastator jumped up on top of the ball and grabbed the chain with one hand while using the other to flip the CPUs off. "Adios, you— OW!" he yelped as his hand crashed through the wall on the wrecking ball's retreat.

The CPUs turned back to Neptune, who was holding his stomach and breathing heavily. "You okay?" asked Blanc.

"Yeah..." answered Neptune. "Just... need some water..."

"G-Got it!" Noire immediately made her way to the door and opened it.

Histoire was standing on the other side.

Neptune couldn't say anything.

Sheepishly, Vert raised her hand. "I can explain..."

*Note: I don't actually know if blocking your nose would work or not. I also don't feel like trying it out.

WARNING! This one is REALLY dark and REALLY violent!
Spoiler:
Rom wasn't scared of the dark anymore. It helped that Ram was chained to the wall next to her but she just adjusted after spending... how many days had passed now? Had a day even passed in here? She couldn't tell. At least Ram was here. Rom didn't know how she'd take it if she wasn't.

"Hellooooooo!" greeted Devastator as his bouncy strides carried him into their dungeon. "How might you two be this very fine day?"

Ram glared at him. Rom didn't see but she knew she would. Rom didn't answer either but she couldn't respond with hostility.

With his hands on his hips, Devastator looked at the two and 'tsk'ed. "Alrighty, not feeling particularly answery today. But that's okay!" His face might've broken out into a huge smile as his open hands flew to the roof. "I have some good news for you! Your big sis is coming over to play! Yaaaaaaay!" As he cheered, he shook his arms like a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man and bounced up and down on the spot.

Even in this situation, Rom and Ram couldn't help but smile at the news. "Blanc's coming...?" Rom asked.

"Yeah!" affirmed Devastator. "Just you wait! In no time at all, your sis'll be here and all things will be dandy!"

"Just you wait!" shot back Ram, grinning. "When Blanc gets here, she'll pound you like a pancake for kidnapping us!"

Devastator laughed heartily. "I imagine she'll try to! Good warning! Which is why I have something I need to do..." Devastator stopped bouncing. He crossed his arms as he looked at the twins. "Hate to say but you won't like it."

The smiles on the twins' faces faded.

The black-clad evil sighed. "You see, your sister knows where Gehaburn is. I really want Gehaburn, you see, but she won't tell me where it is." Then he clapped his hands, perking up again. "So! What I'm going to do is kill one of you here! When Blanc comes, I'll hold the other one hostage. Sure, she's angry but she'll be mortified when she sees I murdered one of her sisters and I'm not afraid to do it again. She'll tell me where Gehaburn is and, depending on my mood, I'll let the other one go or kill her anyway." Whistling, he took his revolver out from somewhere and span it on his finger. A second passed before he gripped the gun's grip tightly. "So, who's dying? Or dying first?"

Rom and Ram shared a glance. He wasn't serious, was he? He was so casually discussing killing them like he was thinking about where to put the couch. This was the guy who tried to 'take down' Neptune with toothpaste and orange juice. Surely he didn't mean to be so horrible... right?

"Come on, now!" he insisted with a slightly higher voice like he was beckoning a dog. "Who's dying? Any volunteers?"

He was serious. They knew it. They would've looked at each other but they couldn't. The terror froze them. He was still tapping his hands together in anticipation.

Then he sighed. "Alright, I understand. I'll choose for you." From behind him again, he pulled out six bullets for his revolver. The cylinder swung open and he readied the gun. "Eeny meeny..." One bullet was slid in, "... miny moe..." followed by another.

It was getting harder to breathe. Rom could feel the cartridges sliding into their chambers grinding against her. She was about to cry.

"Catch a tiger..." one more, "... by the toe..." and one more.

Rom began to struggle against her restraints. To no avail.

"If he hollers..." the fifth bullet went in, "... let him go..." the sixth bullet completed the entire revolver.

Rom struggled harder. She didn't care that the banging could be heard around the entire cell.

"Eeny meeny..." he shoved the cylinder inside the frame once more, "... miny you!"

Ram shot to attention. "Wait—"

BANG!

"Ah!" Rom yelped as she closed her eyes. It took her a moment to realise she had not been shot by Era Devastator. She opened her eyes. Devastator still pointed his gun. Smoke still rose from the barrel's tip. Rom didn't feel abnormal in any way. She hadn't been shot.

But... then...!

Rom snapped her head to her left. She couldn't stop herself. "RAM!" she cried as she tried to force her body closer to her little sister's but the restraints kept her bound. All she could do was look as the longer-haired twin slumped forward lifelessly like a hanging string puppet. Blood... Rom turned away. She couldn't look. She couldn't look without throwing up.

Devastator lowered his gun and approached the sister he murdered. He tsked with every step he took until he was in front of the pink-clad Candidate. "Tragic, isn't it?" he asked Rom. "All that life, gone in a flash..." And then he swooned back, his gun-holding arm going across his forehead, "... and I was so thoughtless to not sing her Happy Birthday before her passing! Oh, the same!" One wide sidestep later and he was face to face with Rom. "So let's not repeat mistakes, shall we? Let's celebrate your birthday!" The tip of his gun still smoked from the ignited gunpowder that propelled the bullet. He held it up to Rom's face. "Course, it's not your birthday but you're not going to be around for your next one so let's make it count."

Rom couldn't look away from the gun, releasing smoke like a breath on a cold winter's day. This man... this monster killed her sister... and he had the nerve to say he was thoughtless for not singing Happy Birthday. Rom knew that she couldn't do anything. She was powerless. Alone. Alone with this madman.

He might have just grinned. "Alright, get your wish ready as I sing, okay?" Devastator cleared his throat and possibly licked his lips. "Happy birthday to you..."

The wisp of smoke curved to the roof.

"Happy birthday to you..."

Rom's mouth began to quiver.

"Happy birthday dear Rom..."

She wanted to scream at him. Call him out on his bullshit. Call him a monster, heartless, evil. But she couldn't. She was in his grasp now. He would kill her. Or worse. She didn't want to think about the things she could live through with him.

"Happy birthday toooo yoooou..."

The song concluded.

"Go on," he urged with a gentle voice. "Blow out the candle."

Rom bared her teeth. She refused to play this game.

The smoke thinned out and died.

"Aw!" whined Devastator, standing up straighter and looking closely at his revolver. Rom got the impression he was frowning. "The candle went out! Now your wish won't come true..." Then, most likely smiling again, he held his hands behind his back and leaned towards Rom's face once more. "Well, let's just hope Blanny can relight the candle, shall we?"

Rom remained strong. She had to.

Themes:

Final notes: Do not be fooled. There are no depths Devastator will not fall to if he feels it necessary or feels like it. He will destroy you.

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Here's a baddie I made up from scratch. Yeah, for once I'm going to post an idea that doesn't have anything to do with my fic. Although now that I came up with this guy I kinda wanna use him in it. Funny how that works. :lol:

Anyways,

Ix
9th-Dimensional Dreadnaught

Appearance: First, it should be noted that Ix's appearance isn't actually his appearance; as his boss subtitle should indicate, he's a 9th-dimensional being and as such the 3rd dimension is actually incapable of 'rendering' his true form. Well, not without severely glitching out, anyway; last time he tried to manifest himself in 3d he wound up accidentally mutating everything around him in a roughly 30-mile radius into horrific, warped abominations.

Ix: ...On the bright side, it made for a really cool Survival Horror experience.
The Girls: O_O

In any case, the 'avatar' of his that manifests in 3d takes the form of a vaguely humanoid creature about 10ft tall with long, gangly limbs. His arms end in 3 long digits each while his legs just end in nubs; he has no feet. He also has no head, instead simply having a fairly long neck that tapers to a circular end with a pair of beady yellow eyes on it. It should be noted that all of this comes in the form of a weird sort of semi-transparent 3d silhouette with a luminous, constantly fluctuating color scheme; to 3d people he looks like a fairly disturbing CGI creation brought to life.

However, this is but 1 of 3 identical avatars that he uses simultaneously; you see, as he is 9d, even when he simply creates an avatar for himself possessing only a fraction of his full power in 3d he still needs multiple ones present in order to 'render' properly. 3 is sufficient, and as such he has 2 other avatars roaming nearby dimensions/universes at the same time he is roaming another one, and he's aware of what happens to and has full control over all 3.

IF: I'm pretty sure you're breaking several laws of nature.
Ix: I'm an Eldritch Abomination, lady. I make my own laws of nature.

Incidentally, he can only be harmed by attacking all 3 of his avatars at the same time; otherwise, you're wasting your time. Currently, his 3 avatars are wandering the mk2 dimension, the V dimension, and the Re;Birth1 dimension for reasons that will soon be explained. It should be noted that actually pulling this off and defeating him will simply destroy the part of him that allows him to manifest avatars in 3-dimensional space, not kill him, and he will eventually regenerate his lost part(s). Though whether or not he will actually return to the same areas he'd been wandering or go somewhere else varies; again, more on that soon.

History: As mentioned, Ix is a 9-dimensional being. His true form exists in a pocket dimension floating in the space between 'regular' dimensions whenever he exits his home dimension. What he is doing in the 3rd dimension is quite simple; he is playing video games. Or at least, what his alien way of thinking and alien morality tells him is a video game. As far as his race is concerned, the 3rd dimension is just one big wide-open sandbox video game that they can do anything they want in with no real repercussions; since 3d people are unable to truly kill his race, this is understandable. At worst they 'lose lives' while 'gaming,' but they never get a 'game over.' However, it should be noted that this mentality is not the result of any sort of conceit or condescension; 9d-ers honestly think the 3rd dimension is just a video game. A niche one, at that, since most 9d-ers actually prefer the more mainstream 6th dimension for their 'gaming.'

However, although Ix is paying a visit to the Neptunia neck of space for gaming, he is also there to get some fresh air. You see, he is, by the standards of his race, a shut-in. A NEET. But even shut-ins need to get out once in a while, and Ix is simply too lazy to bother going home and doing it there. He'd much rather crash 3 dimensions (in this case the mk2, V, and Re;Birth1 ones) together and cause a massive hole in the fabric of reality in doing so, using this hole to get some 'fresh air' before diving right back into 'gaming.' Apparently this is easier than just going home... or maybe he doesn't want to go home, but more on that later. In any case, as vile as this seems, it should be noted that as far as Ix is concerned he's just breaking a few video games. He's actually kinda torn up about it, but he can always get new ones (read: go to parallel dimensions).

In any case, his plan mostly involves wandering about the mk2, V, and Re;Birth1 dimensions until he finds what he's looking for... which would be sufficiently weak points in the fabric of each of these dimensions' realities, where it would be easiest to tear open a massive hole in reality and cause the dimensions to collide with each other. Aside from finding these weak points, Ix also needs to locate spots where ripping open these holes will actually cause the dimensions to go tumbling in the proper direction; if the 3 dimensions won't actually collide, then there's no point in opening the holes in the first place.

It should also be noted that 'Ix' isn't Ix's real name; it is actually the equivalent of a username that he goes by while in 3d space. As for why he doesn't use his real name in 3d space... well, aside from it being akin to giving away your real name on the Internet for him, there is also the matter of the strange things that happen when he tries to pronounce his name in 3d space...

Ix: The last time I tried to tell someone my real name in 3-dimensional space, I kind of broke that world's physics.
*beat*
Ix: It was actually pretty funny.
The Girls: O_O

Also, Ix isn't actually a 'he.' He is simply called such for simplicity.

Ix: By the standards of your race, I'm not male.
IF: So you're female?
Ix: Well, I believe my anatomy is closer to what you would consider 'female' by your race's terms, but I don't think there's any true 3-dimensional equivalent of my race's genders.
IF: So what's your gender actually called, then?
Ix: Just call me a 'he.' If I told you the word for my real gender, your ears would start bleeding. And your head would probably explode.
*beat*
Ix: I've seen it happen. It's gross.

Long story short, Ix is a personification/parody/pastiche of video gamers of various kinds (niche in particular), as well as otaku. In other words, he can be said to personify you, NISA forum-goers, with his two extra avatars basically being sockpuppet accounts. :twisted:

...Well, not all of you. Just some. Some. :P

Personality: Ix is actually a pretty casual guy. Too casual actually, to the point of it being unsettling and just plain off. He can talk about mass genocide via slamming several dimensions together as if he were talking about the weather. However, this is due to him seeing the 3rd dimension as little more than a video game, and he's actually not entirely sure why the NPCs and enemies in his games freak out so much at the prospect of total annihilation. Apparently they must have really good AI, because there's no way 3d beings could actually be intelligent, right? That's just silly.

Despite all the attempts the Goddesses and co make to stop his plans of dimensional devastation, he never bothers actually killing them.
Noire: Why do you never kill us?! You always just walk off when you win!
Ix: You're an amusing group of recurring bosses. I don't want to kill the comic relief.

Despite his generally lax demeanor and voice, if the goddesses were to ever figure out how to beat him - ie if they figured out the 'attack all his avatars at once' thing and somehow managed to get the mk2, V, and Re:Birth1 dimensions working together, his casual and slightly off normal voice switches to a demonic, ear-raping growl and...
Ix: I wonder how many experience points you would be worth?
IF: *gulps*
Ix: And I wonder what items you drop? Perhaps I should farm you...

(Read: death threat and he can apparently revive people he kills just to kill them again)

Needless to say, he can be kind of a sore loser. He also tends to get butthurt and often ragequits when he 'loses' a game (read: is defeated) and will swear off whatever game beat him for a while (read: go wandering around elsewhere in the cosmos) out of frustration. He may not ever actually get back to whatever 'game' infuriated him, either, so beating him once may be all you need to get him off your back for good.

It was mentioned earlier that Ix may not actually want to go home, and that he is an otaku and a shut-in by 9d standards. Yeeeah, the latter two are probably largely why he doesn't want to go home. He's something of a pariah. He just immerses himself in his 'games' and would prefer to hang out with selected 3d 'waifus' rather than 9d 'real people.' On that note, he considers Neptune and Vert to be his waifus because they're both lazy gamers like him. He detests Noire for being a hard worker and a 'buzzkill' and kind of just ignores Blanc because he doesn't really care. In fact, he's perfectly willing to kidnap Nep and Vert and use them as body pillows.
Nep: Let me goooooo!
Ix: *snores*
Nep: Aw, crackers, I'm gonna be here for a while...

Oddly, despite Nep being one of his waifus he nonetheless ships NepxNoire. Hey, even buzzkills deserve happiness.

He also thinks Iris Heart is the most moe thing ever.
Ix: Awww, lookit you, trying to traumatize people! Who's a cute widdle wannabe Eldritch Abomination? Who's a cute widdle wannabe Eldritch Abomination?
Iris: :evil:

As you can hopefully tell, his logic behind considering Iris to be 'moe' is that he finds her habit of traumatizing people absolutely adorable. Particularly because, as an Eldritch Abomination who can mutate entire planets into Death Worlds just by trying to manifest in 3d (among various other horrific things), he finds Iris' brand of 'trauma' comically ineffective and just plain cute by comparison. Cute enough to take home and...
Ix: Would you like some more tea, Miss Iris?
Iris (dressed in a frilly dress and bonnet and looking like a doll... a very pissed off doll): No. All I want is to tear out your spine and whip you into submission with it.
Ix: Awww, you silly little ditz~ My race doesn't have spines!
*beat*
Ix: Well, physically that is. Figuratively we do. Anyway, you're seriously the biggest moeblob ever~
Iris: :evil:
Nep: Hey, at least he's not using you as a body pillow...

No, really, he's having a tea party with her.

His opinions of the Felons amount to 'cool, giant Transformers toys,' mk2 Arfy is 'A giant and really cute teddy bear' and the Sages are 'nifty PVC figures.'

Finally, and rather bizarrely, even though he's a sore loser he still likes to impose challenges on himself. Like in a Survival Horror setting (most likely created by him), for example, he gives himself 1 'hit point' and if a monster phases through his body he considers that 'hit point' lost despite the fact that he almost certainly wasn't actually harmed by the attack. It makes his 'games' more fun and challenging, apparently, though it still doesn't stop Ix from getting butthurt and ragequitting if he gets annoyed enough. Whether that ragequitting merely involves leaving in a huff or blowing something (most likely a planet) up tends to vary.

Abilities: Ix is nigh invulnerable, unkillable by 3rd-dimensioners (he can only be incapacitated) without some serious reality hax, and despite needing to attack all 3 of his avatars at once in order to actually damage him and not just phase through his avatars, he's perfectly capable of harming or interacting with others just fine, kind of like a ghost. He's apparently capable of reviving the dead (usually just to kill them again), and even his avatars, which only have a small fraction of his true form's power, are still capable of taking on 8 CPUs at once with relative ease - though if only 1 or 2 of his avvies are being attacked he can take on literally any number of people and not break a sweat simply because he can't be harmed. He has very powerful physical and magical abilities overall, wielding all elements with ease and hitting like the souped-up GUN truck from Sonic Generations.

Thankfully, whatever part of his anatomy that allows him to create his avatars is fairly fragile, so one good, concentrated, simultaneous attack on all 3 of his avatars will destroy this mystery organ fairly easily. Ix'll be damned if he lets people forcibly 'log him out' so easily, though, and if necessary he'll resort to 'changing the game's genre' (read: screw with the 3rd dimension's laws of nature) by dipping into some of his 9d powers. Of course, this organ or whatever it is will regenerate over time, but Ix generally can't actually be assed to bother going back and getting revenge. Most of the time, he'll just move on to a new dimension and play a new 'game.' Possibly while writing a scathing review of the dimension that defeated him.

As a general rule, if Ix decides to make full use of his Eldritch-ness and use 9d powers, it's pretty much his 'I win' card because of how badly 3d reality tends to glitch up when he does so. Therefore, it is important to defeat him before he becomes annoyed enough to do this, or otherwise convince him not to do it - a task his 'waifus' might just be able to pull off, notably.

Boss Themes:
usual battle theme
final battle theme
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:37 am

Finally, after many delays, I'm finally able to complete Nerfinsmith's profile. Seriously, I had it saved on my family computer which is at my home, but now that I have moved into college, I have to re-write the whole thing again. What luck. And so, I'll try to replicate what I wrote about his attacks.

Abilities and Special Attacks

Sword of Nerf
Nerfinsmith takes out his gun-sword(which he sets to sword mode) and began running towards his intended target(s). He then performed a wide slash in front of him which knocks his targets down.
AOE type.

Effects
STR down, DEF down, deals damage totaling to 15% of the target(s) maximum health(s) over the duration. All effects for 3 turns.

Nerf-Gun
Nerfinsmith switched his gun-sword to gun mode and shoot everything in front of him with a volley of bullets.
AOE type.

Effects
SPD down, Critical Damage down, reduced(halved) healing from all sources. All effects for 3 turns. Nerfinsmith will be healed for 505 of the damage dealt.

Nerf-Bombs
Nerfinsmith throws several bombs towards his targets, blinding them and causing other effects. Have a 50% chance to stun and/or confuse targets.
AOE type.

Effects
Movement Range down, Attack Range down, Critical Chance down, Accuracy down. All effects for 3 turns. Stunned/Confused for only 1 turn(if inflicted).

Nerfnade Launcher
Nerfinsmith equips his gun which is in grenade launcher mode and shoots a fire grenade towards a target, shoots one in the sky, and then proceeds to shoot several more before the grenade he shot into the sky falls onto his target, dealing heavy damage to it.
Single type.

Effects
Target will take damage equal to 5% of its maximum health every turn for 10 turns. Target will receive reduced(50%) healing from all sources while Nerfinsmith gains increased ATK and DEF and will be healed each round during this duration.

Grappling Devastation
Nerfinsmith equips his gun in grappling mode and pulls a target closer to him. He then smacks the target into the air before grapples the target again and pulls it into the ground hard. He smacks the target into the air again before grappling it yet again. But as it gets closer, he extends his gun-sword in the target's direction where the target will land in the sword. After a while, he swings his sword downwards where the target will fall out of the sword, only to be shot by his gun-sword, finishing the combo. The target has a 20% chance to instantly die during the landing into the sword part.
Single type.

Effects
The target will be stunned and paralyzed for 3 turns and cannot receive healing from everything else other than its own health regen. Nerfinsmith gains extra health equals to 20% of his maximum health and will be healed by 25% of his new maximum health if the target is killed. Nerfinsmith loses a turn after using this attack, however.

YOU'RE NERFED MEAT!
Nerfinsmith points at his targets where a laser shoots out from his pointer finger which lightly damages his targets and shouts some quotes to reduce every stat on multiple targets while he gains increased stats of his own.
AOE type.

Effects
The targets loses some STR, DEF, SPD, Attack Range, Movement Range, Critical Chance, Critical Damage, and Accuracy, while Nerfinsmith gains the cumulative amount of the stats lost by his targets for each respective stat.

Quotes
Get nerfed!
Nerf Attack!
You're nerfed meat!
Take that!
Nerfjection!
Objection!

And I guess that's all there is to Dr. Heinz Nerfinsmith. I think I may have left some details about him, but I might have forgotten about them. But, after finishing this, I don't think I'll be visiting this thread for a while. So, goodbye.

Ayakashi
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Ayakashi » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:30 am

Okay seem fun let's join the party:

Ite

Appearance: A young boy, looking like he's 16, wearing a white shirt completely buttoned, brown pants and shoes,he's actually 25 years old, he has white hairs and deep blue eyes. His distinctive trait is his generic look, he look so bland, so normal, you'll swear he's just here to give the direction to the Inn and nothing else , at least for his default appearance.

History: A pretty normal resident of Gamindustri with no role in any story, happy, sleeping, eating and indicating direction, but one day everything change, however he alway tell another reason and each story leading to it are actually pretty inconsistent, However one thing stay the same: while one day he was feeling suicidal he witnessed a conversation between Nep and Co and after a lot 4th wall breaking speech from Neptune, concluded the actual world wasn't real, and he actually is in a coma with Gamindustri
just being a way for his brain to protect itself. After this revelation he decided that the best course of action was to kill every people in his dream to reclaim the part of his broken psych they are, thus becoming a complete and real personne,and waking up. Ite isn't his true name he alway refer himself with "I" never introducing himself, Neptune came with the name after a slip of tongue when he tried to say "It's me" leading to "Ite is me".

Personality: Since he believe himself to be the only real personne he can be compared to a god in his way to act, alway looking down on other, considering them to be less than ants and never feeling anxious, why should he? He control everything. He only have two mood happy and perverted, he think the CPU are creation from his libido, he can be pretty creepy at time. Despite that he alway is in awe at "his creation" and often praise his subconscious for coming with fun stuff, he has a deep love for his family and they're the reason he want to wake up fast, he already reclaimed theirs dream-self and he mise them.

Powers and abilities: Ite never knew how to fight but his powerful delusion allow him to force his opponent to see the world the way he see it conveying his madness to them, making him look like a reality warper, he has the ability to transform himself into the people he killed while keeping his personality but his main fighting form is actually a blonde haired maid angel, wearing S&M cloths under her apron with hairs done into a ponytail by a huge red ribbon, she claim she is an hermaphrodite but no one actually checked, she is a manifestation of all of his fetish, he came with this form after meeting the CPU and seeing them go HDD, in this form s/he fight with a whip, actually every damage done by him are on a mental level but his opponent aren't aware of it.

Main skills:

Angel Drive: Every people he killed appear as angel and attack in a beautiful dance .

Nightmare Laugh: Laugh in such inhuman way the one hearing it has hallucination ranging from flying potatoes in a dress to Edrich abomination eating them, in a dress. Drop Accuracy and Evasion abilities with other random effects depending of the target.

Fetish Choice
: Can switch a CPU between her two forms either canceling the HDD or activating it, it depends of his current fetish.

Time to Wake:
He "wake up" for one seconde destroying and recreating the world for one seconde, the sky become red with a giant face in it(himself) he become a black substance and dissolve before ending the world. Once again he mainly convey his madness to his opponent dealing massive mental damage.

Quotes:

Ite: Sorry to ruin your day but your god ask you to die.

Vert: I don't know if you've missed an episode but we're goddess so the only thing above us is...

Ite: Me! The God, the definite article! Now die I can't wait to reunite with my parents.

]Neptune: Ocky crazy-guy, it's time to show you what a true goddess is.*go HDD*

Ite: Oh I see so that's what the CPU are.

Neptune: Now it's too late to be afraid just surrender.

Ite: Why would I surrender to my own sex-desilusion?

Neptune: Wha...?

Ite: The CPU were obviously created by my powerful libido, to represent my sex drive and my favorite fetishs with even the possibility to choose between several type for the same character, really my mind is wonderful coming with such indecent yet delicious girls.

Neptune: You're really sick! Seriously what is your problem!

Ite:Being in a coma is kind of the same thing... I'll play by you're rule this time*Change into an angel* I'll enjoy taking your appearance, I will be happy, so everyon that matter will be.

Theme song:No idea :D
When there's no hope left you just have to:Replay

A demon? Nah, I'm just the Demon King.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”