I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in joining?

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:34 pm

Sounds great, since you made one of my signature bars, Libra, I'll go join it now.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
TheFallenKnight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1973
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 4:32 pm
Location: Where? Probably in Planeptune or maybe in Lastation.

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby TheFallenKnight » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:24 am

I'll join later. It looks like a cool site to hang and have meaningful disscusions... Assuming people there don't causes a ruckus every so often.
Image
Image

User avatar
Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 13261
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am
Contact:

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:29 am

TheFallenKnight wrote:I'll join later. It looks like a cool site to hang and have meaningful disscusions... Assuming people there don't causes a ruckus every so often.

That's why I'm staying away.

User avatar
Red-Drive
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1163
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:19 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Netherworld.

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby Red-Drive » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:15 am

I'll give you this, Libra: the layout is absolutely adorable! I love it.

Looks like a fun place. I may join a bit later. I gotta finish studying for the History quiz tomorrow first. :lol:
Proud affiliate of Planeptune and Lastation~

My 3DS Friend Code: 0216-1298-2938 | Name: Red

Little Brother's 3DS Friend Code: 1547-6245-0544 | Name: Chase

User avatar
ServerMiles
Majin
Majin
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:51 am

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby ServerMiles » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:26 am

Forum is so cute and I love the set-up, I might try it there too someday :D

And yay Anonydeath :D
Image
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4252
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:36 am
Contact:

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby Aushria » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:58 am

Actual Quote From Member Here wrote:No, Mizu! We don't need anywhere other than NISA for Neptunia discussions.
Actual Quote From Member Here wrote:Your Neptuniaddicts idea would never take off, save your time!
Actual Quote From Member Here wrote:...why would we need another Neptunia forum? o_O


Yet this one already has thirty members...
You bloody hypocrites

Well, best of luck to you, Libra!
I might join, but I have my own virtually dead literary forum to tend to.... -__-

Libra
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby Libra » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:53 pm

Thanks for everyone who joined! I can't believe I got 32 members after 48 hours, and I only created the forum in such little time.

Please check out the forums right now. You're in for a surprise ;)

User avatar
TheFallenKnight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1973
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 4:32 pm
Location: Where? Probably in Planeptune or maybe in Lastation.

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby TheFallenKnight » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:01 pm

Libra, you troll. But since it is tomorrow somewhere, I forgive you. :P
Image
Image

User avatar
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Aushria wrote:
Actual Quote From Member Here wrote:No, Mizu! We don't need anywhere other than NISA for Neptunia discussions.
Actual Quote From Member Here wrote:Your Neptuniaddicts idea would never take off, save your time!
Actual Quote From Member Here wrote:...why would we need another Neptunia forum? o_O


Yet this one already has thirty members...
You bloody hypocrites

Well, best of luck to you, Libra!
I might join, but I have my own virtually dead literary forum to tend to.... -__-

I'm going to join the hypocrites' viewpoint without being a hypocrite myself.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4252
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:36 am
Contact:

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby Aushria » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:55 pm

TheDefenderOfEarth wrote:
Aushria wrote:
Actual Quote From Member Here wrote:No, Mizu! We don't need anywhere other than NISA for Neptunia discussions.
Actual Quote From Member Here wrote:Your Neptuniaddicts idea would never take off, save your time!
Actual Quote From Member Here wrote:...why would we need another Neptunia forum? o_O


Yet this one already has thirty members...
You bloody hypocrites

Well, best of luck to you, Libra!
I might join, but I have my own virtually dead literary forum to tend to.... -__-

I'm going to join the hypocrites' viewpoint without being a hypocrite myself.

Contradictory Hypocrisy'?
You're battin' a thousand with at'n.

User avatar
TheDefenderOfEarth
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5663
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby TheDefenderOfEarth » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Aushria wrote:Contradictory Hypocrisy'?
You're battin' a thousand with at'n.

I really just meant that I was going to extraordinary lengths not to join. But yeah, I'm a hypocrite at being a hypocrite.
35歳になって漸く2次元の素晴らしさを感じるようになりました
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 9669
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: The realm of Jenova, in the world of Eorzea.

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby vertical09 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Really nice looking forum there!
I'll definitely join if this place runs me up a wall again.
Image
Image

User avatar
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 7597
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby Leon Tekashi » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:32 pm

The forum is so far so good. Lets keep this up!
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
xizro345
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5438
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby xizro345 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:57 pm

Despite not having much to say I tried joining...but the site sends out irregular mail hence it's automatically discarded by my mail server.

Libra
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Re: I created a Neptunia forum. Is anyone interested in join

Postby Libra » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:35 am

Wow thanks for everyone who joined! We have over 43 members now. I've improved the site appearances, added member groups, and added themes that can be changed depending on your preference.

xizro345 wrote:Despite not having much to say I tried joining...but the site sends out irregular mail hence it's automatically discarded by my mail server.


I saw you joined yesterday. Are you still having problems? You may want to check your spam/junk folder in your email.


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests