Postby Polar » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:06 pm

MarvelousAQL

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia VERSUS

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Alright, here goes nothing. IT'S THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Many arrived. Many came tumbling down.

Fan favorites and sores arrived. Fan favorites and sores came tumbling down.

Rebellion and Peace were in the talks. Rebellion and Peace came tumbling down.

A being came to cure their pain. The cure came tumbling down.

Two souls remained. Two stood tall. One wish to bring it all back. One wish to leave it all behind.

A curse they were forced to endure. A curse they chose to follow.

So much to fight for. So much to die for.

The Veteran and the Underdog. The two people placed their fates in.

The two people that were destined to be here.

One last fight. One final bout.

One came tumbling down.

MY VOTE: MARVELOUSAQL
Spoiler:

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:18 pm

MarvelousAQL

Gotta make sure she wins.
PSN: YuriFan9999

Evildeadfan102
Majin
Majin

Postby Evildeadfan102 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:14 pm

SO there we have it the results for the finale :D

Spoiler:
Round 6 (FINALE)
Iffy - 2
VS
Marvelous AQL - 11 (WINNER)

So we certainly have a winner :D

Spoiler:
Marvelous AQL

I hope you all have enjoyed this versus, it was different and i bet not many people expected her to win at the start.
Im Evildeadfan102 and I love Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Noire is awesome :D

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Spoiler:
VICTOLY!

That was fun.

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:43 am

Oh well, at least you tried, Iffy. Hey, don't fret about it. You made it this far. I'm sure the others are proud of you. Now how about you cheer up and celebrate your fame with your friends there? See? That wasn't so bad now, was it? Well, what are you waiting for? Oh, me? Well, I need to clean some things here, so I'll join you later. Okay, I'll come, don't worry.

*waits until IF is out of range*

MARVY, MY BABY! LET'S CELEBRATE FOR YOUR VICTORIOUS WIN! Now be a good girl and let me glomp your oppais, would you?

*In case you are confused, my vote was for Marvy all along. :twisted: *

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:14 am

It was finally over.

The underdog, MarvelousAQL, originally a DLC character for Neptunia Victory, has managed to trump even the most seasoned characters of the series. Through hardship, hell, and the monstrosity of humanity, Marvelous was the only one to survive in the darkened land the observing eyes casted upon them. IF, a cherished soul to so many, had fallen to the ground, a heaping mess that once held a strong heart. It was a fight that, like all others that proceeded it, meant little in the end.

Too many have lost their lives for no good reason. A simplistic fight-turn-nightmare; what a horrible travesty this was. But, in the end, Marvelous could finally rewrite it; not a single soul upon this green pasture will have to remember the battle that claimed far too many lives.

The being from above came down to her, and presented her two presents. The first present, she decreed, would bring everybody back to life, though she could choose to never open it should she find that more applicable. The second present, in her words, was a wish of Marvelous's choosing. That one had to be picked no matter what.

Marvelous looked at all that had fallen before her, and took both presents. Once that occurred, the being vanished. The ninja looked at the two objects before her. One that would bring all back, and one for her own benefit. She knew that the first present will be opened, no doubt about that, but what should her personal wish be?

Should she be the best ninja in town? Maybe she could have all of the Futomaki this world has to offer, and then some. Or, perhaps, she could make a thousand of her in order to complete all those quests she left outstanding. Just a thought, but you know.

However, she had another idea, one that both benefited her as well as those that perished. With a sight, she placed her hands over the covers of the boxes, and with a "hmph", she made her decision.

The horrifying event was erased from time, and everyone was reverted back to before they made this hasty decision of fighting. Instead, Marvelous now had the opportunity to stop it, and with hope in her words, she said two words that somehow made them all stop dead in their tracks.

"BEACH PARTY!!!!"

And thus, the cast ended up going to that generic beach resort, having the time of their lives. Somehow, even the villains of the freaking series got into it; how did that work? The only one barred from attending the festivities was Trick, and that was for completely understandable reasons.

In the end, not a single one of them remembered the fight, with the exception of Marvy. she had to remember it all in order to stop this, but now that it was stopped, she began to regret it. It didn't stop her from having fun, but now with the vivid memory in her head, whenever she looked at one of the cast members, she could only shiver.

She prayed that, should another battle begin, this wouldn't happen again. Her little heart wouldn't be able to take it.
Spoiler:

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:16 am

xnobody13 wrote:The horrifying event was erased from time, and everyone was reverted back to before they made this hasty decision of fighting. Instead, Marvelous now had the opportunity to stop it, and with hope in her words, she said two words that somehow made them all stop dead in their tracks.

"BEACH PARTY!!!!"

And thus, the cast ended up going to that generic beach resort, having the time of their lives. Somehow, even the villains of the freaking series got into it; how did that work? The only one barred from attending the festivities was Trick, and that was for completely understandable reasons.

Because the octopi/octopuses/octopodes were still angry at him over the previous incident?

iguanaman
Vassal
Vassal

Postby iguanaman » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:29 am

Porecomesis wrote:
xnobody13 wrote:The horrifying event was erased from time, and everyone was reverted back to before they made this hasty decision of fighting. Instead, Marvelous now had the opportunity to stop it, and with hope in her words, she said two words that somehow made them all stop dead in their tracks.

"BEACH PARTY!!!!"

Because the octopi/octopuses/octopodes were still angry at him over the previous incident?

no, because he has to make everything to his own stupid fanfic.

still glad to see Marvy won :D
Just loving life, you know?

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”