Chances for a Season 2 of the anime?

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Living in a dumpster with a baby.
Contact:

Re: Chances for a Season 2 of the anime?

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:11 pm

vampko wrote:V II would be an amazing anime. People who are saying it would have timeline issues or whatever are whack...or haven't played the game.

I'm taking about timeline issues with the anime if they tried a straight adaptation. They'd have to change up a lot of stuff to fit it in with the anime.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.
Image

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: Chances for a Season 2 of the anime?

Postby vampko » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:36 am

DragonKingKaiser wrote:
vampko wrote:V II would be an amazing anime. People who are saying it would have timeline issues or whatever are whack...or haven't played the game.

I'm taking about timeline issues with the anime if they tried a straight adaptation. They'd have to change up a lot of stuff to fit it in with the anime.

Nah, it's pretty in-line with how the anime did things. The references back wouldn't really suffer at all.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1706
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:23 pm
Location: Taiwan/Canada

Re: Chances for a Season 2 of the anime?

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:55 pm

Though how many times has an anime only got a 2nd season well after its 1st season? Well after most have lost hope.

User avatar
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Living in a dumpster with a baby.
Contact:

Re: Chances for a Season 2 of the anime?

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:57 pm

vampko wrote:
DragonKingKaiser wrote:
vampko wrote:V II would be an amazing anime. People who are saying it would have timeline issues or whatever are whack...or haven't played the game.

I'm taking about timeline issues with the anime if they tried a straight adaptation. They'd have to change up a lot of stuff to fit it in with the anime.

Nah, it's pretty in-line with how the anime did things. The references back wouldn't really suffer at all.

Then explain where Peashy is, Plutia, and all that stuff. Pretty sure the ending of the anime is a tough nut to crack. Let alone that the anime didn't follow the games like a straight adaptation.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.
Image

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: Chances for a Season 2 of the anime?

Postby vampko » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:19 pm

Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:Though how many times has an anime only got a 2nd season well after its 1st season? Well after most have lost hope.

It hasn't been too terribly long since V II released
DragonKingKaiser wrote:Then explain where Peashy is, Plutia, and all that stuff. Pretty sure the ending of the anime is a tough nut to crack. Let alone that the anime didn't follow the games like a straight adaptation.

First, watch the 13th episode. Second (Minor V II Spoilers)
Spoiler:
Peashy and Plutia at most get a passing reference in this. The events that transpired in Victory get a bit more attention, but the characters themselves are lucky to get a mention. So....it doesn't really have any bearing.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:49 pm
Location: Living in a dumpster with a baby.
Contact:

Re: Chances for a Season 2 of the anime?

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:36 pm

vampko wrote:
Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:Though how many times has an anime only got a 2nd season well after its 1st season? Well after most have lost hope.

It hasn't been too terribly long since V II released
DragonKingKaiser wrote:Then explain where Peashy is, Plutia, and all that stuff. Pretty sure the ending of the anime is a tough nut to crack. Let alone that the anime didn't follow the games like a straight adaptation.

First, watch the 13th episode. Second (Minor V II Spoilers)
Spoiler:
Peashy and Plutia at most get a passing reference in this. The events that transpired in Victory get a bit more attention, but the characters themselves are lucky to get a mention. So....it doesn't really have any bearing.

How so?
Spoiler:
Since they're not shown living away from the Hyperdeimension at the end of the episode right? So the anime has them living with them. Are they doing that in VII?
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.
Image

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: Chances for a Season 2 of the anime?

Postby vampko » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:46 pm

DragonKingKaiser wrote:
vampko wrote:
Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:Though how many times has an anime only got a 2nd season well after its 1st season? Well after most have lost hope.

It hasn't been too terribly long since V II released
DragonKingKaiser wrote:Then explain where Peashy is, Plutia, and all that stuff. Pretty sure the ending of the anime is a tough nut to crack. Let alone that the anime didn't follow the games like a straight adaptation.

First, watch the 13th episode. Second (Minor V II Spoilers)
Spoiler:
Peashy and Plutia at most get a passing reference in this. The events that transpired in Victory get a bit more attention, but the characters themselves are lucky to get a mention. So....it doesn't really have any bearing.

How so?
Spoiler:
Since they're not shown living away from the Hyperdeimension at the end of the episode right? So the anime has them living with them. Are they doing that in VII?

just like in the anime, when you go by the True End (which is the canon end) (Rather large Victory Spoilers, and minor V II spoilers)
Spoiler:
A bridge has been created between the two worlds, which lets them travel freely back and forth between the dimensions. So yeah, they technically could be. But everything but the fact of that things happened with the Victory incident, is pretty much just ignored/very casually mentioned. Might just be that the V dimension was dealing with its own issues that made it so no one could come over and play while V II's events were going on. I dunno. Stuff that happened in Mk2 tend to have a lot more precedence, but the game's story is largely its own story.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests