Miss Gamindustri 2014

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Miss Gamindustri 2014

Postby Excelsia » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:33 pm

The Miss Gamindustri Pageant: 2014!

It's summer time, and you guys know what that means!
Or you should, otherwise I have to say I'm a little disappointed in you, tsk tsk.

But no--That's right! Summer means vacations, icecream trucks, the beach, and most importantly... Swimsuits!

No summer is complete without a gaggle of gorgeous girls strutting their sexy swimwear, and boy do we have a treat for you this year! Neptunia's lineup of lovely ladies has returned for some fun in the sun, and they're ready to compete like the hardcore gamer gals that they are!

I'm sure most of you remember last year's pageant and the rollercoaster ride it turned out to be. Well our favorite bitchy beauties are back for more and ready to take each other on in this year's special swimsuit edition of the Miss Gamindustri Pageant.

As I'm sure you've all gathered, this contest is all about Swimsuits!

This competition will work just like last year's, except with a few minor changes. The Pageant will consist of three elimination rounds, each of which will end once everyone participating has cast their votes. Just like last year, the girls with the most votes will move on to the next round, while those with few or no votes shall be dropped from the competition.

If after three rounds of competition one or more contestants are tied in votes, extra tie-breaker rounds may be held to decide the victor(s).

The rules for this Pageant are simple: vote for the girls whom you think look best in a swimsuit!

Now since (unfortunately) not every Neptunia girl has swimsuit art, official or fanmade, feel free to let your imagination run loose and imagine the girls of your choosing in the swimwear of your choosing and cast your votes accordingly! Our cute contenders need not be limited to their DLC swimwear, either; though you may use those as a point of reference for your choices if you so desire.

Form-fitting one-piece swimsuits, halters with sarongs, tubetops with swim skirts, two-piece bikinis, string bikinis... no swimsuit shall be neglected! Anything goes!

* Please direct all questions or concerns to the Event Hall's front desk.

Contest Information

This year a tally of votes shall be kept for all to see here on the front page so that you may stay appraised of the progress of the competition. I will be updating this main post throughout the Pageant with the poll counts and other news.

I will also be providing play-by-play updates of the competition's frontrunners at varying points in the thread as the Pageant progresses, since I know quite a few of you enjoyed the commentary that I provided in the previous contest.

So without further ado, let's meet this year's contestants!
Spoiler:
* Due to the mature nature of this contest and the emphasis on sex appeal, the pageant committee has restricted participants to only those whom qualify as 'adults' as per R-18 Island regulations. As such, some of our younger Neptunias are ineligible to compete. (ie: I don't want to feel like a creepy pedophile talking up the kiddies.)

The following ladies are your contestants for this year's Miss Gamindustri Pageant!

• Purple Heart | Votes: 6
  • Iris Heart | Votes: 3
  • Purple Sister | Votes: 3
  • Black Heart | Votes: 1
  • Black Sister | Eliminated
  • Green Heart | Eliminated
  • White Heart | Votes: 4
  • Yellow Heart | Eliminated
  • Crazy Heart (aka: Rei) | Votes: 5
* The following goddesses have also opted to compete as human participants.
  • Noire | Eliminated
  • Uni | Disqualified
  • Vert | Eliminated
  • Blanc | Disqualified
  • Chika Hakozaki | Eliminated
  • Mina Nishizawa | Eliminated
  • IF | Eliminated
  • Compa | Eliminated
  • Cave | Votes: 4
  • Nisa | Eliminated
  • Lyrica (5pb.) | Votes: 3
  • MAGES. | Eliminated
  • MarvelousAQL | Eliminated
  • Falcom | Eliminated
  • Cyberconnect2 | Eliminated
  • Tekken | Eliminated
  • RED | Votes: 4
  • Linda (aka: Underling) | Eliminated
Special Surprise Entry!
  • CFW Magic | Eliminated
Round 1

You may nominate up to 5 contestants in the first round, and just like last year votes for a CPU's human and goddess forms will be counted separately. Though make sure that you choose wisely, for once your votes are locked in, you will not be allowed to change them.

Note: This is mainly to prevent potential tinkering with the poll count, if later on in the round 'someone' discovers that the results thus far are not to their liking and decides to try and 'adjust' the standings.
Last edited by Excelsia on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Miss Gamindustri 2014

Postby Excelsia » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:34 pm

Miss Gamindustri 2014 Event Coverage

Day 1

Following their pageant registration here on R-18 Island, Uni and Nepgear were stopped by our crew for an interview and asked if they planned to dual compete as the goddesses Purple Sister and Black Sister, as the other CPUs tend to do.

Nepgear had this to say: "Well, um, I don't really change much when I activate HDD. Everything about me always seems to stay the same..."

Shortly following her answer, the CPU Candidate of Planeptune seemed to experience some sort of emotional distress and for some inexplicable reason ran off in tears. Uni, however, only seemed to blush when questioned, as if embarrassed, and refused to provide any concrete answer.

In other news, though she was eligible to join the Miss Gamindustri pageant, Arfoire repeatedly declined the invitation to participate. When questioned, the only answer our team received was something about it being Eggplant season.

Fortunately, however, we received word from her soon after that Magic, one of Arfoire's closest acquaintances, would be joining us in her stead.

Lady Kei Jinguji, Oracle of Lastation and chief organizer of this event, protested at first against such an unannounced, last-minute entry. However, she eventually conceded to the urgings of her associate for this event, Oracle of Planeptune Histoire, and allowed Magic to register for competition.

Although when questioned as to why she was not participating alongside her goddesses, Lady Kei proceeded to explain--in excrutiating detail--the benefits of supporting her CPU and Candidate as a sponsor rather than a co-competitor, and how she believes that Lastation's probability of success would be greater if she... well...

To be honest, she talked for so long that we kind of just stopped listening.
And that's all for today!

Join us again tomorrow for further coverage on Day 2 of the Miss Gamindustri Pageant.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:54 pm

Uni
Purple Sister
Linda
is it V falcom or Mk2 falcom? This determines my vote.
Iffy
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:01 pm

Vert
Noire
Purple Heart
Purple Sister
Iris Heart

...in invisible swimsuits. :twisted:
Last edited by Wdog-999 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:04 pm

vampko wrote:is it V falcom or Mk2 falcom? This determines my vote.

Take your pick. Falcom is Falcom; I'm not messing with multi-dimensional shenanigans, heheh.

MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Vert
Cave
Compa
Purple Heart
RED

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:49 pm

Excelsia wrote:
vampko wrote:is it V falcom or Mk2 falcom? This determines my vote.

Take your pick. Falcom is Falcom; I'm not messing with multi-dimensional shenanigans, heheh.

Falcom gets one of my nominations then!

Uni
Purple Sister
Linda
Falcom
Iffy
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Florentine
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Florentine » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:06 pm

My votes are:
Blanc (<3)
Uni
Purple Heart
Black Heart
MAGES.

Grr.. only having 5 votes. My last one was going to either to Cave or MAGES. but because I love MAGES.'s DLC swimsuit so much more I'll choose that one. White Heart was also going to be on the list, but I decided a bit of variety from me would be nice. :P

Edit: Btw, why haven't we heard from Neptune and why she hasn't joined in as a human? I mean, if it's because of how old she looks, Blanc joined too.
Oh, and it's great to see you run another Miss Gamindustri, Excelsia. I hope it turns out to be a success like last year. :D
Last edited by Florentine on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Project: New Life, Start!
Blanc <3 For True Goddess!
Spoiler:

Magician_Type_0
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Magician_Type_0 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Purple Sister
Noire
Black Heart
Nepgear
Purple Heart
"Happiness lies in the cultivation of the garden." Candide

"Let the foolish continue to be foolish." Me (EDG), WPHS Yearbook Quote 2006

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Tsk tsk, Magician. You may only vote for Nepgear once, as she's only competing as Purple Sister. ;)

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:42 pm

CFW Magic
Linda
Vert
Green Heart
Red

Magician_Type_0
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Magician_Type_0 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:54 pm

Excelsia wrote:Tsk tsk, Magician. You may only vote for Nepgear once, as she's only competing as Purple Sister. ;)

Purple Sister
Noire
Black Heart
Purple Heart
Chika

There. That last spot was hard... Toss up between Chika, Cave, Red, Mages. and Blanc honestly.
"Happiness lies in the cultivation of the garden." Candide

"Let the foolish continue to be foolish." Me (EDG), WPHS Yearbook Quote 2006

Excelsia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Excelsia » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:00 pm

Florentine wrote:Btw, why haven't we heard from Neptune and why she hasn't joined in as a human? I mean, if it's because of how old she looks, Blanc joined too.
Oh, and it's great to see you run another Miss Gamindustri, Excelsia. I hope it turns out to be a success like last year. :D

Because Neptune has a crazy sexy goddess body to take advantage of. If you'll notice, all of the Planeptune girls are competing exclusively as goddesses.
Spoiler:
Blanc is small no matter what form she's in; she still behaves and presents herself like an adult, though. Nep and Plutie, on the other hand, are like children in just about every way.
Also; thanks, hahah. I'm hoping everyone enjoys it just as much as, or even more than, last year's pageant with all of the new stuff I have planned.

Magician_Type_0 wrote:That last spot was hard... Toss up between Chika, Cave, Red, Mages. and Blanc honestly.

I know, right? So many fine ladies to be had.
Nice choice going with Chika. ;)

Sumner
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Sumner » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Iris Heart
Black Heart
Crazy Heart
Purple Sister
Black Sister
Meteor Breaker!