Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Jacob Winters answers e-mails

Postby Porecomesis » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:23 am

---

To: Copypaste
Subject: Re:I ONLY WANTED TO HELP

Copy, let me just say first of all that I, for one, am very glad that you take the time out of your day to visit us here in Planeptune and I'm almost blown away by how charitable you are when you even visited our armed forces (well, whatever we have of them) to speak to them and improve their morale. Make no mistake; your presence here in our landmass is very welcome and you never fail to lift my spirits. Nepgear and Histoire can attest to that as well.

The soldiers feel the same way, make no mistake. What you experienced the other day was not scorn for you but, rather, a cultural difference. See, in the Ultradimension's Lowee where you're from, people tend to associate loud, enthusiastic voices with you. What you do for them is help out with many tasks of physical labour and even provide incredible speeches. Loudness, in Lowee, is in turn very appreciated and people revere you. At least, that's the impression I get. Keep in mind that I have not undertaken any classes in social studies and I'm mostly just guessing.

Now, let's look at Planeptune. When our soldiers hear some random person start shouting at them in an enthusiastic way, the first individual that comes to mind is Neptune instead of you. Neptune and you have a lot in common but Neptune is selfish and hedonistic and I'm pretty she once tried to make a Giant Robot Unit out of our forces by making the individuals stack up to make an incredibly unstable human-shaped human pyramid. She doesn't do much for morale and she's more of a hindrance than anything else. When you try to encourage our forces, as well-intentioned as you are, they think of her and they get grumpy and start shooting you for trespassing.

Don't take it too hard; they've just had some bad experiences in the past. We're all too willing to have you over again. Maybe we can make it work better this time by you telling us that you're coming so we can prepare and let the soldiers know before you pop up from out of nowhere and surprise us all.

---

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:23 am

---

To: Plutia
Subject: Peashy's behaviour

Disclaimer: we are fine with having Peashy around. Everyone likes her, especially me since she messes with Neptune. After all the crap Neptune puts my friends and I through, it's rather cathartic for karma to come down and tickle her once in a while. Plus, she tends to stay away from wherever work is actually being done and so she's never being disruptive in a place that would actually care.

However, we would still very much appreciate it if you gave Peashy a rundown in proper social conduct. She's welcome to enjoy herself but she keeps trying to drag me into the kitchen to play a trombone and I happen to be busy not knowing how to play the trombone. Please educate her about boundaries and how it's rude to pick up people and throw them to where you want them to be

---

Liexi
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Liexi » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:58 am

You're asking Plutia to teach Peashy social conduct? I would say Historie, or maybe Compa and IF from that world is the much better alternative.

I'm surprised Peashy hasn't tried coming to your room and messing stuff up to get your attention.

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:51 am

Porecomesis wrote:Please educate her about boundaries and how it's rude to pick up people and throw them to where you want them to be

But...but Mario games have taught us that it's okay to throw your friends places...:?

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Liexi wrote:You're asking Plutia to teach Peashy social conduct? I would say Historie, or maybe Compa and IF from that world is the much better alternative.

I've tried that but I've got two e-mail addresses for virtually everyone that isn't a Candidate or Neptune; I never know which one's for the Ultradimension or the Hyperdimension.

Liexi wrote:I'm surprised Peashy hasn't tried coming to your room and messing stuff up to get your attention.

I've gotten my door reinforced. Problem is, it automatically opens if there's no power. Which never made sense to me because you'd think the default state of those things would be to stay shut and that keeping it on the ground like gravity wouldn't take up power.

KoopaTroopinski wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:Please educate her about boundaries and how it's rude to pick up people and throw them to where you want them to be

But...but Mario games have taught us that it's okay to throw your friends places...:?

And this is why I'm thankful Blanc doesn't have a hand in her upbringing.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:05 am

Well, I didn't think I would actually get another one of these.

---

To: Noire
Subject: Re:Can you help me out with something?

Well, I suppose I'm honoured that you think that sort of highly about me. Sure, Nepgear and I can come around and help out; we're not really busy right now (thanks for your concern on that, by the way). I'm not entirely sure why exactly you're asking Blanc, Vert, Nepgear and I specifically to help out with a dogoo infestation, though; I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Makers around who aren't busy with maintaining entire nations.

Unless, of course, you're actually Gust masquerading as Noire. In which case, be mindful that I'm always prepared and equipped for such scenarios. I never know these days.

---

Now, Jacob COULD have said at the end of the first paragraph that it's not like it's hard for a CPU to keep a Gamindustri nation running but, since he was speaking with one of those very CPUs, he decided to keep his mouth shut for once.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”