Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Jacob Winters answers e-mails

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:56 am

---

To: Cave
Subject: Concerning our CPU

... Oh lord. I actually might know where she is. Give me a while.

---

To: GOLD THIRD OFFICIAL
Subject: A bit too far

Hello. You came to me once before, asking me to be your manager. I declined this offer, as is evident in the attached e-mails, and suggested that you ask Vert as she has experience with being a manager. When I said this, however, I did not mean for you to either kidnap her or lure her away from the Basilicom and bribe her into being your manager or lock her away until she agrees.

Leanbox is in quite a bit of panic as Lady Vert has gone missing without any prior notice on her part. If Vert is in fact with you and has agreed to be there, please allow her to call the Leanbox Basilicom to reassure her Oracle that she is still alive, well-fed and well up-to-date with games. Mind, if you do not agree to my request and we come to believe that Vert is harmed or otherwise inconvenienced, I will warn you now that Cave is not very forgiving of anyone that would harm her CPU yet she would be gentle compared to whatever horrifying force her Oracle deigns appropriate to bring down on you.

---

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:07 am

---

To: Chika
Subject: Re:WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ah, it's good to hear that she's fine. I can't imagine how good it must have been to hear her voice again. You're doing good running Leanbox in her absence, so she'll be happy to see that when she gets back.

Oh, Chika, don't be that way. I'm sure she's just there because she feels like it and she'll return to the Basilicom eventually. It's not because she likes Gold Third better than you at all! They just have games she wants to play and, once she's done with them, she'll come back before you know it. Chin up, now; you're the closest sister she's ever had and that's never going to change without a really really good visual novel.

---

To: Chika
Subject: Re:WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I wasn't serious about the visual novel bit. That was just a joke. Besides, Vert's not the sort to abandon you after everything you've ever done for her. She could never replace you!

---

To: Cave
Subject: Re:Yes she could

I know but I'm trying to console Chika. It may be false hope, yes, but false hope is what keeps your nation going when it only has one politician to speak of.

---

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Well, would you look at that? BMSviasol has another one for me:

---

To: Neptune
Subject: Re:Let's take a selfie! (*^_^*)

No.

---

Yes.

---

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Porecomesis wrote:Well, would you look at that? BMSviasol has another one for me:

---

No.

---

Yes.

---

I can imagine her interrupting a boss fight by stopping to take a selfie.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:41 pm

KoopaTroopinski wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:Well, would you look at that? BMSviasol has another one for me:

---

No.

---

Yes.

---

That would be because the games are (mostly) turn-based.

Boss: C'mon, make your move already.
Neptune: No.
MAGES.: Neptune, my feet are aching.
Neptune: No!
Boss: Look, if I pose with you, will you get on with it?
Neptune: Hm... Okay!
*Pose and picture take*
Boss: Okay, the picture's good. Can we please keep fighting now?
Neptune: Wait a cotton pickin' minute, you blinked. Let's do it again.
Boss: Ugggggggggggh!

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:50 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
KoopaTroopinski wrote:

---

No.

---

Yes.

---

That would be because the games are (mostly) turn-based.

Boss: C'mon, make your move already.
Neptune: No.
MAGES.: Neptune, my feet are aching.
Neptune: No!
Boss: Look, if I pose with you, will you get on with it?
Neptune: Hm... Okay!
*Pose and picture take*
Boss: Okay, the picture's good. Can we please keep fighting now?
Neptune: Wait a cotton pickin' minute, you blinked. Let's do it again.
Boss: Ugggggggggggh!

That reminds me of a time where I got MAGES. and Plutia to "high-five" each other while Blanc and some Dogoos just stared at them.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:52 pm

KoopaTroopinski wrote:That reminds me of a time where I got MAGES. and Plutia to "high-five" each other while Blanc and some Dogoos just stared at them.

How did you do that?

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
KoopaTroopinski wrote:That reminds me of a time where I got MAGES. and Plutia to "high-five" each other while Blanc and some Dogoos just stared at them.

How did you do that?

Plutia's block pose has her stick her hand out and have the doll take the hits for her. MAGES.' block pose also has her stick her hand out ("talk to the hand").

Have them face each other while blocking and voila, a high-five...or at least as close to one as the hitboxes would allow.

Like so:
Spoiler:

Liexi
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Liexi » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Neptune: But first, let me take a selfie!

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:51 pm

---

To: Mina Nishizawa
Subject: Weather

Hi, Mina. I just felt curious and I wanted to ask, does it ever actually rain in Gamindustri? I don't think I've seen even one day where clouds covered the sky much less brought about rain. I suppose the water cycle exists in some way (how else would Lowee get snow?) but I just want to know why we don't actually get rain.

I contemplated asking MAGES. or Nepgear or someone else equally tech savvy but I'm afraid that, if I did, they would unveil a terraformer or something and bring about a flood because they didn't iron out the glitches yet. I wanted a sane answer from an informed and sane person.

Thank you very much,
Jacob Winters

---

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:54 pm

So if you guys remember, these e-mails were written a while back. Now for the continuation, courtesy of Wdog-999:

---

To: Histoire
Subject: Re:I'm Okay

That's a relief. I suspected as such, too; I think she ripped out the page to put it in the scanner. By the way, she also drew on it. I hope that doesn't negatively affect you.

Honestly, I assumed you just stubbed your toe or something since we're in the Basilicom. If anyone evil came through the door, I'm pretty sure we'd know about it. Good on Nepgear to check on you, though. And shame on Neptune for calling you a bluffing liar. I'll have a plan to deal with her by the end of the week.

That's very nice of you but unnecessary; my car's already good as new for the most part, courtesy of Nepgear. I'll remember that for next time when Neptune destroys my car again. It'll be more karmic that way.

---

Subject: Re:Oh crud

Eh, don’t worry. I won’t tell Noire. Unless you crash my car again. In which case, all favours are off.

... You call Histoire’s scream fake? The only thing that doesn’t add up here is your brain because it was constructed through used ice cream sticks and glitter glue. You know she and the tome are connected, right? Because she was made through the True Goddess’ knowledge? Surely you know this. Go and apologise.

How kind of you. I hope Vert does in fact laugh at you.

---

To: Vert
Subject: Re:About Neptune

I still can't believe she actually sent the scan to you as well.

Also, it's my blackmail as well, for the record. Not that I'll use it (I already have plenty of dirt on her) but, if you ever lose yours, I'll send you the scan again. However, know that I am also very protective of Nepgear and, if you do try anything underhanded or overly forceful, the only blackmail you can procure to protect yourself from me with will be full body armour.

If Nepgear consents to being around you without your prior input, however, then I'm completely okay with it.

Best regards,
Jacob

---

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:36 am

---

To: Histoire; Noire; Kei Jinguji; Vert; Chika Hakozaki; Blanc; Mina Nishizawa
Subject: Fw:Rumours

So Uni sent me this the other day regarding the times I mention 'uni assignments' or say 'I need to go to uni'. Apparently, some sheep got the wrong idea and now I want to clear it up with the CPUs and Oracles of Gamindustri (except for Neptune, because you know why).

Let me make this as abundantly clear as I can right now: when I mention 'uni assignments', I mean course work assigned to me by my university for the course I am undertaking. Similarly, when I say 'going to uni', I mean that I am going to the campus of my university. I am not doing anything as per the request of Uni, otherwise known as 'Black Sister' or the CPU Candidate of Lastation. I am not doing with Uni the 'hanky panky swag'nky' as Neptune jests over and over and over and over and over starting from five hours ago. Uni isn't even related to what I'm doing at university.

I hope this clarifies the situation and we can put this bulldust behind us once and for all.

---

FANSean
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby FANSean » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:34 am

Porecomesis wrote:---

So Uni sent me this the other day regarding the times I mention 'uni assignments' or say 'I need to go to uni'. Apparently, some sheep got the wrong idea and now I want to clear it up with the CPUs and Oracles of Gamindustri (except for Neptune, because you know why).

Let me make this as abundantly clear as I can right now: when I mention 'uni assignments', I mean course work assigned to me by my university for the course I am undertaking. Similarly, when I say 'going to uni', I mean that I am going to the campus of my university. I am not doing anything as per the request of Uni, otherwise known as 'Black Sister' or the CPU Candidate of Lastation. I am not doing with Uni the 'hanky panky swag'nky' as Neptune jests over and over and over and over and over starting from five hours ago. Uni isn't even related to what I'm doing at university.

I hope this clarifies the situation and we can put this bulldust behind us once and for all.

---

Boy, I'm glad we just call it college over here :V

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:00 am

Porecomesis wrote:---

---

And then a new campus appears in Lastation called "Uni University"...

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:53 pm

FANSean wrote:Boy, I'm glad we just call it college over here :V

I'm a tad jealous.

KoopaTroopinski wrote:And then a new campus appears in Lastation called "Uni University"...

Now that's the sort of bulldust I'd expect from Neptune.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”