A Creepypasta Nep Style

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

A Creepypasta Nep Style

Postby xnobody13 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:51 am

The following is a Creepypasta for Neptunia that is very poorly written. It is a long story, so it will have to be split up in multiple posts. This is the beginning.

I do not wish to offend anyone with this story. It is merely a tale with some truth in it. Viewer discretion is advised. Also, should you have your own tales, feel free to post them here as well.

INTRO
Spoiler:
(Hello everyone. I'm sorry for showing up out of nowhere, but I feel that right now is the appropriate time to share this information I kept receiving from an old friend of mine back in 2012. The information is not news, nor any fact, and even if it was, it will now be either already known or has now become outdated.

I knew a friend online (never met him face-to-face;only from online chats) that, like me, was a fan of the Neptunia series. We both got into the series in January of that year, about a month before Mk.II came out. I will say that between the two of us, he got more involved with the series than I ever did, even now. He just loved everything about the series, and pretty much became a huge NISA and Compile Heart fan soon after. We got the second game the day it came out, and I remember him constantly telling me everything that he encountered in the game, telling me about the plot, even though I already passed it way before he ever got there!

However, around May, he grew quiet. I was under assumption that he beat the game like I did at the time (Platinumed it in June), so he was probably just waiting for news of the then upcoming Victory, which I wasn't honestly keeping up with. On May 25th, I wrote and published a chapter of a random fanfic idea I had, and I messaged him, asking if he would read it.

No response for four days. I grew worried because of that. He is never this quiet, under any circumstance; he could be getting a limb amputated, and he would still write to me! Finally, around June 1st, he begins...messaging me about the series again, ignoring my offer to read my fanfic. What he wrote at first was just strange, of course, but with each day, he wrote yet another email, each one sounding more and more frantic. I still have no idea what was going on, but not only was he affected emotionally, but I could tell his health was failing too; by the last email he sent me, his grammar was off, and he sounded very...wrong.

His last message was in the middle of June, 2012, and I lost contact with him since. He never answered any of my questions, and any of my other friends that were also friends with him either had no idea what happened or ignored me. I presumed he left for whatever reason, and I hoped for the best that he got his mind back in shape...

Then, on July 28th, 2014, I get a message from him again. Unlike his last message, this one was written as if he suddenly grew sophisticated. The message read:)

X,
I deeply apologize for not speaking to you in so long. Please, if you may, publish the emails I sent you to anyone you deem fit to read them. I think now is the time to show this information to the masses, right? Been too long. I don't even know what the series is like now. I must be so alone and shameful.
--(censored)

(Don't get me wrong, he tends to speak like that. The only reason I was weirded out besides the fact that he hasn't messaged me in over two years, was that the last message he sent me sounded like his keyboard was completely broke. Now, he spoke like before, but it just didn't sound like him still. Hell, what did that last line mean, anyways? After he sent me this, he went offline once more, and he hasn't logged back in ever since.

I felt uncomfortable doing this, especially considering what it was doing to him,but I guess it would be a weight off my chest. Before publishing this, I decided to quickly try and find any picture I could of anything he saw, and if I didn't find it, I made a quick mock-up. From here on out, I will post the messages in chronological order; if you see any italicized text within parenthesis like this, that is my word, not his. Regular text is what he wrote).

DAY 1

Spoiler:
X,
Hey buddy, sorry for not speaking for so long. Listen man, I need to tell you something. You are going to be psyched at this, okay! I wanted to make a drawing of IF, right, and I needed an image for reference. I couldnt (sic) just draw her if I didn't remember her hair :). So, I go and search for it, and you wouldn't belive (sic) what I find as the first search on Google. I thought it was an advertisement at first (I hate those pop-ups >:( ), but I swear to God, its (sic) completely legit!

I have the link to the website I found. HERE IT IS: (Link removed. As far as I know, it doesn't exist anymore)

Dude, I mean, where did this even come from? I clicked it, and I really am not kidding here, it was a voting page dedicated entirely to Neptunia! It gave me a popup telling me to click confirm when ready to vote. I'll tell you about my experiences with it soon. Try it out when you get the chance !
--(Censored)

ABOUT TWO HOURS LATER

X,
I don't think the website really works :D. Did you try it yet? I accidentally left it at first, and because I set Firefox to not remember my history (I still shudder at the sight of my Mom discovering some of my precious secrets /:/), I had to find it again. I swear to God though, it was completely impossible to find. I did manage to copy the link, but when I put it in the address box and clicked enter, it said it was invalid. Thankfully I wasn't lead to one of those virus sites!

So anyways, it took me awhile, and at one point, I nearly gave up. I decided to search for another picture of IF, and right there, at the top of the search results, was the link. “NEPTUNIA CHARACTER POLL – VOTE FOR YOUR FAVE NOW!” It was weird though; the hyperlink to it was completely different (maybe they switched the domain for whatever reason? I'm not good with Computers :o). Apparently, the only way I found the site is by searching for IF with all caplocks and not specifying Neptunia. Isn't that weird?

Anyways, I click it, and it brings me to that confirmation page I mentioned before, though this time it was really badly written; Remember Mrs. (censored) and her grammar Nazi ways? Yeah, it says “Love vote for Neptunia? Game character votes needed now! Go at them with confirmation!” Why the heck would they do that? Eh, I don't know, but the button works at least :D
--(Censored)

30 MINUTES LATER

X,
Yeah, the site's really not working. All the pictures aren't loading, and some of the text is either incorrect or wrongly laid out. The background looks nice, though ^^. It had to have taken them awhile; I mean, when you scroll over the background, these small squares bounce around; they have no function, but I find them kind of nice. They even have the Neptunia logo on the top1 (sic) Maybe it's just a student project? Would make sense. There isn't even a timer!

If I refresh the page, only some of the pictures load, but it's really slow, and usually, they come out to look blurry, and they are really unpleasant looking then, right? Underneath each name (Nepppgea? ^_^) is a check box, with glowing text telling me “Vota here!” I guess this guy isn't native to the English language :s. Thing is, I could click each check box, no limit at all. When I clicked the submit button on the bottom, it accepted my votes, and a blank (or should I say Blanc?) page popped up saying “Thank so much for voting. Make me super happy EBEORIETEMETHHPITI.” No, I have no idea what that meant either, and for some reason, my computer slowed down until I left the page. Man, this must be an early version of the site!

However, when I went back to the main site, I noticed something peculiar. There were more characters! I thought it was just going to be the Mk.II main cast, but I guess the other ones just didn't load last time. To be honest with you, I thought it was going to be the cast from the first one. I mean, if Neptune and Purple Heart were counted as separate characters, then I guess other characters from the first one could be added. I really wanted to vote for Chian (Chian is still the love of my life! <3)

...but dude, I know that all of these characters added to the list were definitely not from the first one. I can't honestly say who the NPC's were, but these were not them. In case you haven't seen them yet, here are the names that appeared in order of the layout: Bio, Win, Estelle, Famitsu, Dengeki, Moru (sic?), Sango, Riddo, Famitsi (sic?), Tsunemi, Saori, Plutia, Peasho (sic?), RII FAI (all caps?), Wakku (no lady?), Restore, Ain Al, Ai Masushima, Brossa (no Aizen?), Jeneria G, Puuna, Little Rain, Ryuuka, Rei Rights (sic?), SAGES (They were silhouettes, apparently), and, oddly enough, a guy named The Producer. Do you know who they are?

Three of them had pictures that loaded, if you could call them that. I managed to view the images and save them. They...they have really weird names. Here they are, and their file names that followed: (managed to keep them)

This is Win, with the name WINWINWINWINWINWINWIN

This is Estelle, with the name NOIRELUVMEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is Bio, the only one that had an original character. This is the best quality, with the name being WHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHO

I'm assuming they are fan-made characters. Pretty interesting, though I wish they had put more effort into this :\. Try the website out when you get the chance!
--(Censored)

5 HOURS LATER

X,
DUDE SOMEBODY JUST TRIED TO BREAK IN. I'M HOME ALONE AND SOMEBODY TRIED TO BREAK MY WINDOW. I COULDN'T SEE WHO IT WAS, BUT THERE WAS A BRICK LYING UNDERNEATH IT. DUDE, THIS SUCKS! NOW I'M PARANOID.

The weirdest part of the whole debacle was how my copy of Neptunia Mk.II was near the window too. I guess I left it there by mistake! Don't worry man. I should be fine. Dad has a shotgun in the closet, so if things get dicey, well, remember the Alamo, right? I know we didn't win it, but I love the Alamo! Have a good night, and hope no robbers try to get in!
--(Censored)

DAY 2
Spoiler:
I BELIEVE AROUND 10 AM EST.

X,
The website's down again >:(. It kind of sucks. Hoped you voted on it while you had the chance! You can still find it, but it just says that the server is not available. Sometimes when I refresh it, I get this one-line page that says “NEPUNEPUNEP” in bold letters, but that usually redirects to an error page. Weird, huh?
Also, I have no idea what happened last night, but as far as I know, no one got into the house. My Neptunia 2 game is back on the shelf where it belongs (maybe it got legs and walked down to the window :0). It was so strange too. I didn't call the police, though I probably should have. I'll keep an extra watch out there, just to be sure its safe. Anyways, heading off to the Pound (never mentioned this place prior to this message, have no idea what he meant) for a little bit, so I'll talk to you later!
--(censored)

30 MINUTES LATER

(I have no idea who this person is, but it didn't sound like him, even though it was signed by him. It was extremely cryptic.)

X,
I think I heard crying in the basement. I'm the only one in the house, so why is there crying? I'm the only one in the house, so why is there crying? I'm the only one in the house, so why is there? I'm the only one in the house, so why is? I'm the only one in the house, so why? I'm the only one in the house, so? I'm the only one in the house? I'm the only one in the? I'm the only one in? I'm the only one?
EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI
NepuNepu (censored)

30 MINUTES LATER

(I Sent an email to him asking him what the hell was that about, but he ignored me. Strangely, he said that he was at the Pound without any electronics; if that's the case, what the hell was that message?)

X,
Dude, the Pound sucked! A whole hour just sitting there, without a single game with me or even my phone. Really, that sucked! My dad was all depressed before, and I guess he wanted to save a few dogs, but he just kind of left just as we were about to get one. Bummer. Wanted a dog honestly :D
When we got home, our sprinkler was randomly running, and our front door was wide open. I was freaked out; remember what happened last night? What if that guy got in somehow? Apparently, nothing was stolen, but my Neptunia Mk.2 box moved again, this time right on the kitchen cabinet. Of course Mom blamed me for leaving the door wide opened, and of course I snapped back (Stupid mistake, I know!) It wasn;t (sic) my fault, though. I was the first out the door, so it was one of them, unless a guy broke in. I tried to tell them what happened last night, but they immediately grounded me. Dammit, I had a date tonight, too! I'm so pissed right now!
And you want to know what the worst part about all this was? My laptop was SLOW. AS. HELL. Seriously, the internet was working fine, and the connection was good, but the computer was lagging so bad, I though I got thousands of viruses on it. If I move the mouse, it could take a minute for anything to happen. Writing this messae (sic) was a pain in the ass, you know!
My bed was also more towards the door rather than the wall, and it sucked to get in. Seriously, we're we invaded or something? My parents haven't found anything, so maybe I'm going Neppu (the hell?), but I don't know. I put the game back on the shelf; let's hope its stays there now!
--(Censored)

TWO HOURS LATER

X,
The website's back up. Had to do a full reboot of the computer before I could even use it again; it literally progressed to a full-stop at one point, and the only way to turn it off was to unplug it (even the power button lagged! Damn technology). Anyways, my parents are still angry at me, and they're forcing me to eat at the dinner table this time; I like doing that, but come on, Nep is coming on (have no idea what Nep is), and I've been waiting all week to see it!
Anyways, the site has a complete revamp of a opening page (are they called index pages or something? You're the IT guy, right>)). I took a screen cap of it, in case you want to see it. Looks pretty fancy now, but I have some problems with it.

First of all, what picture is that? Next Neptunia @Playstation 4? The PS4 was announced? And wait, I heard rumors that the third one was being released in Japan in August. Does the PS4 come out at that time? Seriously, what the (censoredi)? I checked online and all, but no one has mentioned this at all. Seriously, I keep seeing things about a game called “Victory”: Is this Victory? I don't get it, man. Why does it say “@Playstation 4”? This is way too confusing >_<
At the top of the picture, it says something like “Neptune VII” or something. Why VII? We haven't even had a third one yet! Maybe this is just some leaked image, or it was probably just a promo for the third one that the site owner docked and mocked for his own reasons. It's stupid, and I feel stupid looking at it.
But at the top of the page in general, there was a new message; no bold, itallics (sic), underline, nothing. It said that the page has had 485,433 views since it opened. I think I speak for the two of us when I say WHAT?!?!?!?!?! How popular was this page? I can barely find it, and it barely works to begin with. I highly doubt that's the truth, so I'm assuming this guy, whoever he is, is testing like a counter or something. Interesting, but seriously, why is this even online if it doesn't really work even the basics?
Below the odd picture is a new phrase: “I am so ashamed of myself.” Why is that there? Did the guy coding this feel sad that he's making a character poll for some reason (I thought it was a good idea)? Maybe it was a developer in-joke! Still, it's unsettling.
But worst of all, the picture in the middle was actually a link. It's funny, because the cursor didn't change to the hand-thing when hovered over. Is there a code for that <?>. I clicked it, and here's my screen capture of it:

Weird. I wished he spaced it out, you know? Would've made it so much better! Anyways, the site has been slightly updated, though those pictures I showed you were still cheaply made. Maybe the site owner has absolutely no creativity? The layout was moved a little bit to the right, and the annoying thing is that the page won't scroll any further to the right, even though a lot of the text is now being obscured. I hope he or she fixes this soon!
We now have a date to vote finally :) It says in “2 Dais” it will be done. If you hadn't voted yet, try it out! I know the site looks pretty bad, but hey, I can't make a site to save my life, so give him some credit at least!
--(Censored)

3 HOURS LATER

X,
Dude, my dad completely flipped out. He was in the garage for a long time, and my mom got worried. She went to check on him, and he was just...I don't know, angry? He was starting to yell at me for letting a burglar in because his wrench and screwdriver were missing. Mom was saying for him to calm down, but he wouldn't. Next thing I knew, I heard him stomping up the stairs and heading straight to my room, He busted in, screamed at me, and I (censored) you not, he freaking beat me over the head with a baseball bat. I tried to tell him to stop, but he was not listening. I think I have a few bad bruises on my back, but when my mom finally stopped him, I managed to keep those wounds hidden. As far as she knows, I was only threatened.
Then he turned the bat on her and smacked her across the face with it. I swear, he was never like this. My dad was always this kind and considerate person (why else did we go to the Pound in the first place?), and couldn't even try and hurt a fly, even if it refused to fly about. Now he was just standing there in my room, striking both me and my mom with a baseball bat over tools that he himself probably misplaced.
After he realized what happened, he snapped back to reality. My mom was knocked unconcious, and I was nearly on the verge of hyperventilating. My dad grabbed me by the shoulders and demanded to know what he did. Did you think I answered? Hell no, he knew whar (sic) he did! All I could say was that she had to go to the hospital. My back was killing me, but I was so tense and afraid I couldn't tell him that. He quickly scooped her up into his arms and ran for the car, telling me that I am now the Man of the house until they get back.
Seriously dude, what the hell was that? I never, and I don't think I ever will again see my dad act like that! I just sat on my bed for a good 20 minutes while he drived (sic) away with my mom who was probably brain damaged. I barely can write this to you, I'm just so mad! >:(
But what if we were actually robbed? That NEEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPEPE (The hell?) would suck! Why would he or she specifically go after my dad's tools, and I guess my Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk.2 box? Weird person!
Anyways, I think I'm going to lay down for a little bit. My back is seriously on fire right now, and I can't take it. Talk to you with hopefully good news later!
(censored)

AROUND 10:30 AT NIGHT

(All I received in the message was a video he recorded himself, presumably. It's crude, so it was most likely done with his cellphone. The majority of the video was completely dark. The only thing I really could make out was his eyes and breathing. He was calm, if I remember correctly, but he appeared to be out of breath, like he just finished up running or something. He was saying something, but I couldn't make out anything. He was speaking really softly, and the video had a lot of hissing. He was probably laying with the speakers to close to his mouth. Needless to say, it was annoying.
The only words I recall him saying were “X, someone's outside,” which was followed by even more rambling. I think he hung on himself for about 2 or so minutes,saying something while his eyes kept darting about. At some point, he shifted the phone camera towards his window, I'm assuming trying to show me something. His room faced the front lawn, and his front porch light was on, so I at least saw some grainy grass, though whatever light was on his phone was causing too much of a glare.
I have no idea what he was trying to show (and if he truly saw someone, why wasn't he trying to call the police?), but all I know is that when he looked directly at the grass, every sound, with the exception of his breathing, died out. There was no static, no humming, no other audio abnormalities. Just his stifled breathing, which never stopped. It was like he was on a loop. The camera, if I remember correctly, just kept darting about the front lawn, and at one point, I think he might have saw something, but I never saw it.
Eventually, he turns the camera back to him, he continues to breathe, and then it cuts out. I would love to post the video, but a long time ago, I made a promise to him that I would never reveal what he looks like; weird, I know, but I hope you understand. His identity would be hard to make out anyways, but I still value that promise).

AROUND 11:50 PM THAT SAME NIGHT
(Have no idea what the hell this was. I remember sending him a lot of emails asking what was happening, but once more, he never responded).

X,
OMGILOVENEPTUNIASOMUCHITCHANGEDMYENTIRELIFEFORTHEBETTERYOUARESUCHANINSPIRATIONNAHSCRATCHTHATYOUAREALIVINGPIECEOFSHITANDNEEDTODIEDIEDIEDIEDIEXNOBODYDIEDIEDIEXNOBODYDIEDIEDIEOMGILOVENEPTUNIASOMUCHITCHANGEDMYENTIRELIFEFORTHEBETTERYOUARESUCHANINSPIRATIONNAHSCRATCHTHATYOUAREALIVINGPIECEOFSHITEANDNEEDTODIEDIEDIEDIEDIEXNOBODYDIEDIEDIEXNOBODYDIEDIEDIE
EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI
Please thank all those you ruined thanks to your existence. I cry just knowing that you exist. Please, just, like, die, or something. Seriously, you are really ruining my day.

Noire
(No joke. It was addressed by Lady Black Heart herself. Pretty damn sure it was just him playing a joke on me, though I wonder why he would all of a sudden. And seriously, what the hell does that “EBEORIETEMETHHPITI” phrase mean? I still don't know)
Spoiler:

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: A Creepypasta Nep Style

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:28 am

This is an... Interesting idea. I'll be sure to read it once I'm done with a bit of online work and applying for Halloween Express.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:10 am

DAY 3

Spoiler:

AT 9:00 AM THAT MORNING

X,
Dude, I have no idea what happened last night, but I heard a window break. I checked everywhere man, but nothing! Again, though, my Neptunia mk2 game moved. I know I left it on the game shelf last night, and now it was at the front door. Literally, AT THE FRONT DOOR! It was also cracked (the box, not the disc itself, thank god), so whoever was holding it dropped it pretty badly, which sucks the big one!

Mom and dad are not home yet, and my crush is now constantly texting me, yelling at me for showing her up (I swear to god I sent her a text telling her what happened, but I guess she chose not to listen). This is a great day man. I can just feel it. God, just shoot me now/ (sic)

I'll email you once I get my act together. Seriously man, you've been quiet lately! You ever going to respond? :)

(censored)

(Oh god, well that confirmed it. Either he's being an ass, or he really has not received a single one of my messages. This sucks).

10 MINUTES LATER

X,
DUDE! MY MK.2 GAME IS GLITCHED~!
I put it in my PS3, and I don't even want to know why it was registering another game. Ever hear of “The Witch and the Hundred Knights (sic?)?” It kept calling it that. Got nothing really. I just decided to click on it for shits and giggles, and here I am, playing Mk.2. Did it always say the wrong name?

Last time I played the game, I think I was at the part where you have to fight Brave with only Nepgear and Unnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. (?) No idea, but that wasn't where I was brought. Somehow, I was apparently 150 hours into the game, and I only had two party members, and they were Nepgear and “I F” (notice the space). They had their default equipment on, and they were all SOMEHOW at LEVEL 1. Level 1! I don't have a file like this man, and even if I did, I know its impossible to make it this far this underleveled (aren't you supposed to level up by the plot eventually?)

But you know what the weirdest part is? If I check the lily rank screen, it shows me, once again, IF and Nepgear. That's impossible, I know, but that's not the point right now. The point here is that there is an unidentified character on the list too. Her name, if it is a female, is Marvelous. There is no picture, just a big 8-bit style question mark, with her rank at the lowest. I don't remember there ever being a character named this, and I for sure know you never got to get them on your side.

Went to battle. Died. Shocker, right? The game didn't even give me the game over screen. It just booted me up back in the XMB. What the hell happened to my game? I checked all the files I made for it, and I know I made about 10 of them, but the hard drive only had one, and it was dated, I shit you not, March 15, 2046. I...I got nothing.

Well, my game is randomly fried. Oh well, I guess. I'll check it later. I guess I should see how that website is going, huh? You vote yet?

(censored)

ABOUT ANOTHER 30 MINUTES LATER

X,
Remember how I said the website gave us “2 Dais” to vote. Um, apparently I was wrong, or they were wrong, because now it is saying “Voit is compleat. Give many teim to uis. C ya sono!” Where does this guy come from? I can't access the page right now, so I guess that means they're tallying up the results or seomthing (sic). I still refuse to believe there are that many people voting <*_*>!

Well, I guess we wait and see what happens, huh? NepNepNeP (?) turn on the PS3, and it did that thing where it has to scan the console in case there was any corruption. Naturally, there was Nep. So much Nep. Accept. Yes. PS3 was corrupted. PS. PS3. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH.10010010010010011101010111001010101010101010101TRANSLATETHATBITCH!
Well, talk to you later.

(Censored)

AROUND 9:00 PM THAT NIGHT

X,
I'm not really feeling good at all. Mom and Pop are not back yet, and they aren't picking up the phone. I decided to put Mk2 in a safe. Stupid, right? Look, I'm getting paranoid right now, okay? I'm home alone, and I really have nowhere to go right now. My girl forgave me for all its worth, but she doesn't want to see or hear me at the moment.

And yet I keep hearing things dude. I had the TV on for a few, but that didn't help anything. I think someone is in the house with me right now, but I can't find them. I guess they are masters at hiding! I want to call the police, but I'm afraid that if they don't find anything, they'll think I'm prank calling, and never help me again. I think at some point my neighbor was just looking at my house, as if he saw something that was bad. That's all, though. Maybe I should order some food; at least I won't be so lonely.

Anyways, Mk2 is in a safe for now. I want to see if, for whatever reason, after tonight, it moves. If it does and the safe is tampered with in either way, then I know someone is here, and I should probably run and get help. I just hope I don't die tonight! HeHahahahahHe!

(Censored)

(When I was reading this message, I was listening to a Beatles album online. However, right around where he wrote “And yet...”, the sound just stopped. There was no static, no buffering; the video was still playing, so I have no idea what happened. I unplugged my headsets, and quickly had to lower the volume, for the Neptunia battle music was playing at absurdly high levels. “Honey Pie” cut through in the end, and everything soon went back to normal)

AROUND 11:00 PM

X,
Look, I know this will sound strange, but I could have sworn I just saw Neptune's breathing sprite from the first game just looking at me on the living room TV. Before you start thinking otherwise, no, the TV is off. All the lights were off, and she just stood there, fully lit like a game was on. I didn't want to look, but I think she was frowning, I don't remember. I walked to turn the TV off, and she followed me, man. Her eyes just followed me. She was looking at me.

But before I got to the TV, she vanished. I don't honestly think she was there; personally, I was probably just so paranoid that I thought I saw that. Either way, I'm really worried now. I'll just head to be then.

Hope to write to you again!

(Censored)

DAY 4

Spoiler:
AT 6:14 AM
X,
The safe was opened. I knew someone was here. I found the game this time outside on the porch. Something keeps moving that game. Still, not one other thing was moved at all. Whoever this creep is really likes moving the game around. Why not just steal it and get out?

Right now, I'm writing all of this from my car outside. I can't remain in that house right now with whoever that is. I just don't get it, though. Why would someone just sneak into my house, constantly moving my Mk2 disc, and stop there. All the doors were locked, and nothing was smashed. That means he or she has to be in the house all the time. Oh god, they probably watch me sleep!

I tried to call 911, but I just...NepNepu. I don't know why either. I'm just so confused right now. I want them out of my house, but what will that accomplish? I have no idea, I really don't. I think I like them. Maybe they want some pudding. Luv me some pudding (I still have no idea what is going on.)
I'll talk to you later. I should be fine

(censored)
(from this point on, my annotations will be fewer, mainly because he begins to start making less sense with some of his sentences)

ABOUT TWO HOURS LATER

X,
Came inside about an hour ago. Still see nothing. Think I should set up some cameras? I'm afraid too. I mean, what if its a ghost that's stalking me? Really want to call the police, but I just can't. No idea why. No idea why. No idea why.

The website is acting up. I still can only find it by searching for IF specifically, but now the internet begins to die on all other applications. It freaking sucks. Only one time this didn't happen, but it still caused the flash to go and implode or something. Sometimes, I dream that the world was all Nepu.

Mom and Dad still haven't called. Going to head to the hospital now. I feel guilty for not doing it before, but I was just too scared. Being out of the house will do me good, I think.

Can you watch over them for now? Noire would get mad if something were to happen to them. Kiss me a goodnight wish, hon. I wish they were dead.

(Censored)

20 MINUTES LATER

XNOOBBUDDYBOY,
How are you doing today? Having fun? I know I am, and the day hasn't even started where I am! Did you know that in MK.2, if you have seen Falcom twice in the game, and then immediately proceed to Leanbox following the second encounter, you will unlock Moruu? Weird huh, how nobody has mentioned that? I found it with easilY? She's such a CUTeY PIES1 You like catgirls? Well, too bad, because she's already mine!

Hey, you know how I am right? I didn't mean to do what occurred last year, if ya catch my drift. I was just having some fun, and unfortunately, terrible things had to occur based entirely on my glorious luck. She was such a lovely girl too, and here I am, writing down forty names on her back. That probably explains why I was slapped, but she was a complete and total **** in the end, so it was good that we left one another.

Uni did I ever Uni tell you Uni Uni was adorable? She is so cute! Why does Nepgear always get shipped with her? I want her all to myself! That stupid **** I call a sister needs to understand that her elders deserve more than her barely-existant character development does. I've been here since day numero uno, and yet she comes in and suddenly I'm the goofy one. How pathetic.

Anywyas (sic), I almost forgot why I contacted you! You know your little buddy friend? Yeah, how about you get away from him while you can. People who play games about little girls fighting humongous monsters to fuel their bizarre fetishes really need to be kept locked away in some dark closet in the mountains, or something like that. I know you play the games too, but I think you're more subdued, least I hope. I've been watching the creep for a long time now, and you should see him go! It would be more amazing if he wasn't so, you know, ugly.

So yeah, can you block him for me? That would be great. WouLdn't want something ababababa to happen, right? That could be very hilarious. Catcha later, alligator!

Your Lovely Miss nEPPERnEPP

7 HOURS LATER

Xnobody,
I'm really not feeling good man. I went to the hospital, and my mom is in a coma. Dad left about a night ago apparently, and we have no idea where he is. His car is still in the lot, so no one knows if he was picked up, or if he actually just walked off for whatever reason.

But dude, the sucky part is that is not the worst part of it. The worst is that I have no idea when she will wake up, but I know that when she does, I know that guy won't be out of the house. I have to go back there eventually. I seriously want to call the police, but

You know when you feel something bad, and you refuse to do something even though it would help you in the end? I

Anyways, I should try to clear my head. You know what? I'm going to look at that site again. Maybe they updated it? Hop

(censored)

2 HOURS LATER

X,
Dude, the site updated man! And holy shit, I really ain't going to bed tonight. Seriously, look at Noire now. Apparently she won something, but God if I remembered who she was fighting:

It was called “NOWANOWANOWANOWAKSAFHOSAIDHOS”

And she was not the only one like this. Take a gander at Nepgear:

This one was called “NePgEaROHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOHOHOHOOOHOHOHOHO”

do you want to see the losing image? I don't even know if this supposed to be a temporary thing or something, but it still kind of took me off guard. Wasn't freaky or anything; just weird:

Who the hell is this? Seriously, what is going on with this website? BTW, even though there was like, what, over 30 characters you can vote for, only 8 remained. How did that physically happen? It seems that Noire, Nepgear, Uni, Win, Bio, Moruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Red, and IF were the last one's. Strange. How did the other characters lose to characters that don't even exist? Bio at least had an image, but that could just be someone's drawing that just happened to look pretty good. You never know.

The whole thing is probably rigged anyways, so I'm assuming that the original characters willlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll win in the end. Do you think Win will win? That's so stupid, I think I may just go on ahead and jump off a bridge into oncoming traffic. Xnobody, stop it. (?)

Still, my laptop here is almost out. I guess I have to get into the house. Shit, the phone's in their (sic) too. If I'm going to call the police, I have no choice but to enter the hell house. Screw it, here I go.

(censored)

AROUND 11:50 PM

(the next message I received from him was a picture of Histoire's default sprite from the first game. Oddly enough, even though it wasn't a gif, it still moved, though I was extremely tired when I looked at it,so it was probably just my overimagination. Anyways, while I was looking at it, there was an audio file attached to it. It opened up the Media Player, and next thing I knew, I was listening to the opening cutscene from the first game (the one where they are dueling up in Celestia.

The problem though was that Only Noire and Blanc were talking. Whenever Vert or Neptune spoke, it was just dead silent. Even the background music died. To this day, I have no idea if it was the file itself, or if he modified it in such a way. Whatever it was, it made looking at Histoire all the more unsettling).
Spoiler:

- N O T H I N G -
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby - N O T H I N G - » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:45 am

A dark light has been casted

This night of terror has finally begun

A world once virtuous and beautiful

It will now be mine

Long have I waited for this moment

I have been dying to see what it looks like

Does the pudding taste even better here?

I can't wait!

But then the people who play my game

oh, how it will be

to finally show them just who I really am

Will they accept me even more?

Or will I merely be rejected?

What if they try and kill me?

No reason to worry, I can transform

Wait

Can I? This isn't my world

Ruh Roh Raggy

Okay, then I just use my brute force

They wouldn't stand a chance

Still, it will be fun

to meet those that cause me misfortune

and give them all a piece of my mind

On this wicked night

Even if the timezone already passed this day

I'll still be there

Waiting...and waiting

-Neptune

EBEORIETEMETHHPITI EBEORIETEMETHHPITI

- N O T H I N G -
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby - N O T H I N G - » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:01 am

How wonderful this world is.

How beautiful this world is.

And now I'm bored.

All the games

They look so strange.

I have to admit

Kind of freaked out.

But not to worry, I guess

This day has only just begun.

I'm coming soon.

Don't forget.

- Neptune

FANSean
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby FANSean » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:31 pm

Haunted Majora's Mask is still better.

- N O T H I N G -
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby - N O T H I N G - » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:59 pm

You know?

I love life.

It feels so great to be here.

I love the sights, the sounds...

Everything is so beautiful.

Then you came and ruined it all for everyone.

So many are sad because of you.

Hurt because of you.

Gone because of you.

I am the ruler of Planeptune,

And I won't let this stand.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”