Playstation 4/Games/Stuff giveaway thread

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!

What kind of contest would you like to participate in?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Art contest
14%
Trivia contest
14%
Random contest
57%
Other (Post in thread)
14%

Total votes: 14

Magician_Type_0
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Playstation 4/Games/Stuff giveaway thread

Postby Magician_Type_0 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:25 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
CelticRedemption wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:So now for my question: Is this as amusing as that snowy dumpster?

Wdog-999 wrote:Worth a shot...

What Color is This Processor Unit?!

Spoiler:

And to prove I made it...

Spoiler:

My name and username are on the right side of the second pic, so you'll have to click on it for proof (I'd shrink it, but then the names wouldn't show up well because they're kinda small)

Please just answer my question like you've done for every other person on this thread instead of pretending I don't exist.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=15384#p823597

So why is this, Defender? It certainly isn't because I'm a minor because MountainFresh was the same age as me at the time and he got to compete just fine.

Because in reality the rules of this contest are not fair despite it being advertised as such. As Walter pointed out, age at one point was used as a rationalization for dodging any contest or promotions, but there is explicit evidence of another underage user being exempt from the rule in the past. I sense hypocrisy brewing here. And said person who was exempt I believe was an infiltrator in the Skype group to keep tabs on us to see how we behaved. Funny huh? Also, perhaps you should explain to everyone how someone who participated in a contest before got their prize revoked on a whim.

@NoireRulz
Your position was probably revoked because of your association with the Skype group. Hate to be blunt, but it's pretty much assumed. Shame, you're a good dude, perhaps a little overly zealous in your fanaticism for Noire, but you're an innocent, unassuming person for as long as I've known you.

@Defender
By the way, thanks for that free 30 bucks a long time ago when you know... it proved good in paying for all my DLC for the Noire game which you so much despise. :lol:
"Happiness lies in the cultivation of the garden." Candide

"Let the foolish continue to be foolish." Me (EDG), WPHS Yearbook Quote 2006

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:51 pm

As NoireRulz isn't a fan of this series, his first place has been revoked. Any remaining prize will be transferred to the seventh place contestant.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Wait a second here, who DIED and made you the God of all things Neptunia? Rulz has probably spent more on this series than anyone other than you, and while they are a fan of Noire in general.. I am pretty sure that still constitutes being a fan.

Do yourself a favor Defender, stop doing giveaways.
You're being hateful and bringing up false accusations.

Grow up.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:59 pm

wait both of you keep down, if it's okay I wanna hear why Defender Thinks Noire isn't a fasn of the series coz well if (S)he wasnt (s)he wouldnt spend that much time in this forum.

and I do think that leeching from Defender just to get what you want is bad...

but I am intrested in the arguments...
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

Magician_Type_0
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Magician_Type_0 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:03 pm

My1xT wrote:wait both of you keep down, if it's okay I wanna hear why Defender Thinks Noire isn't a fasn of the series coz well if (S)he wasnt (s)he wouldnt spend that much time in this forum.

It's not leeching. NoireRulz much like several of us earns his collection through his hard-earned income through his job. NoireRulz in fact has possibly put more effort into his collection financially than anyone of us in recent memory. There is something beneath that rationalization. You should ask for what the "real" answer.
"Happiness lies in the cultivation of the garden." Candide

"Let the foolish continue to be foolish." Me (EDG), WPHS Yearbook Quote 2006

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:05 pm

For now, let's not worry about it.

Liking what I've seen so far from people. You guys are freaking creative.
Spoiler:

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:08 pm

Magician_Type_0 wrote:
My1xT wrote:wait both of you keep down, if it's okay I wanna hear why Defender Thinks Noire isn't a fasn of the series coz well if (S)he wasnt (s)he wouldnt spend that much time in this forum.

It's not leeching. NoireRulz much like several of us earns his collection through his hard-earned income through his job. NoireRulz in fact has possibly put more effort into his collection financially than anyone of us in recent memory. There is something beneath that rationalization. You should ask for what the "real" answer.

that's my point, so I wanna know why defender is shutting down nire from the contest.
with the second last sented, that I do think that leeching is bad I just wanted to make cler that I am not trying to blindly defend Noire...
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:11 pm

My1xT wrote:
Magician_Type_0 wrote:

that's my point, so I wanna know why defender is shutting down nire from the contest.
with the second last sented, that I do think that leeching is bad I just wanted to make cler that I am not trying to blindly defend Noire...

Because, Noire, like many other people in the Neptune boards, is part of a large Skype conversation that Defender hates. Defender has also forbade Wdogg from participating because he's a part of the conversation as well.

It's discriminatory.

LoweeIsLove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby LoweeIsLove » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:15 pm

A Skype group? Huh..
Still I'm confused on why Defender hates the group, since I join a couple of weeks ago.... I hate being the new girl here...
Games I'm currently playing: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force [PS4], Megadimension Neptunia VII [PS4], Pokemon Moon [3DS]
Backlog: Superdimension Neptune [PSV], Tales of Xillia [PS3], and many more...
Source

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:16 pm

TheDefenderOfEarth wrote:
NoireRulz wrote:So, I have a question.

Through your own admission. Since the point of this thread is to provide things for actual fans, and not people freeloading on my generosity, you taking opportunities away from them is really a low act.

Well gee....thanks for completely answering my question on why you THINK I'm not a fan of this series, it's appreciated /sarcasm

Magician_Type_0 wrote:@NoireRulz
Your position was probably revoked because of your association with the Skype group. Hate to be blunt, but it's pretty much assumed. Shame, you're a good dude, perhaps a little overly zealous in your fanaticism for Noire, but you're an innocent, unassuming person for as long as I've known you.

That's a possibility.....I'm going to assume my own reasons until he actually says something :lol:

Also, thanks for the words :D.
Youtube / Twitter / Album of my Noire & Black Heart Shrines[UPDATED]

"Stand in my way, and I'll make sure you fall" - Black Heart

"Noire is the dragon that flies below the sun"

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Somehow, I think the person who is putting their money down to set this up for everyone has the right to making the rules.
Meanwhile, elsewhere, you're only as mature as you act, and if you want to be treated as an adult, clamouring to elicit a response in a public venue isn't the way to go.
A similarly self-defeating move would be involving people whom were not in any way part of something before to try and fight your battles for you, so to speak, this isn't a playground.
If for some reason you would have insist on that type of discussion, there are far better places for it, none of which are in a thread about giving stuff away.
Last edited by Ringwraith on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Drafting? Really now? Wonderful assumption there.
Noire had no idea I said anything until I let him know after the fact.

Defender has every right to use his money how he sees fit, but promising something to someone and then discriminating against them for no apparent reason is far beyond generous or upright.

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Regardless of any intent (I'm not picking examples here, because this entire thread has basically become a quibbling mess) that's what it looks like what happened in here; a sudden wave of different opinions from a bunch of people who previously had no stake.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:42 pm

Looks like, but it most certainly isn't.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:47 pm

To be honest, I just want Defender to be honest about why he doesn't feel Noire and I deserve anything from him. None of this shit about me being underage even though he's shown that it doesn't actually matter; none of this shit about people "not being fans" even though they're clearly fans; just the honest fucking truth instead of ignoring me and beating around the damn bush.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:03 pm

While I think it is Defender's decision to remove ppl whenever he like he should state the true reason if there is one and not lie to others. I dont wanna attack or defend anyone, but especially in things like those happening in here I think honesty and trust are 2 of the most important elements...

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”