25 Hyperdimension Neptunia Questions

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: 25 Hyperdimension Neptunia Questions

Postby Seventh » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:03 am

1. Favourite Character from Hyperdimenion Neptunia (Orginal Game)?
Vert.

2. Favourite character from Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2?
Formerly Nepgear (Victory made me like her in MK2 much less), currently Nisa.

3. Favourite character from Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory?
Anonydeathplutiapeashyvertnepgear. That's one character right? No? Damn you! Fine, Anonydeath then. :x

4. Favourite game out of the entire series?
Re;Birth 1. And since it lacks a section, I'll add all the CPUs are my favorite there. Vert tops, naturally, but it's pretty even.

5. Favourite character from all Hyperdimension Neptunia games?
At the moment, Vert, but it was Anonydeath and Nisa a few months ago and Nepgear when I liked MK2 and Vert again before that. So I am fickle, apparently, but my loyalty to Leanbox is true!

6. Favourite level design from all games?
For some reason I want to say I really like the last one from the first game, but I don't actually remember what it looks like. Maybe it left a good impression? Otherwise, Blanc's bachelorette pad in Victory comes to mind.

7. Favourite cutscene from any Hyperdimension Neptunia game?
Nepgear fangirling things in V, Vert and IF's various scenes in HDN and RB1, or various shenanigans in other games...? This was the hardest question, honestly.The end of the MK2 anime arc gets a special mention though.

8. Favourite credits sequence from all games?
All the credits! I like Victory's most now, but I haven't seen RB1's yet either.

9. If you could battle any two characters from the Neptunia series who would they be?
I guess I could play card games with Vert and Broccoli...?! Though given my extensive knowledge of card games, this does have a very high risk of fatalities...

10. Which is your least favourite character from the entire series?
Magic, who is also the only character besides Abnes (maybe) that I dislike in the series period.

11. Who is your favourite boss from any game?
As in villain? Anonydeath. As in battle? Victory's last one since I was stupid underleveled for it and it was actually pretty intense. :lol:

12. Who is your least favourite boss from any game?
Magic is a boss and my least favorite so I shall say her.

13. How many Hyperdimension Neptunia games do you have?
Right now, 4, but the coming months are going to be increasing that number quickly. Based IFI.

14. If you had to remove one of the 4 landmasses which would you get rid of?
Planeptune, just to see what it'd be like to have a semi-accurate portrayal of the gaming world. If I had to, that is. If I just could do it, well, then I wouldn't. I'd add some if anything. :lol: I'm actually quite fond of Neptune, strange as that apparently seems to be. :P

15. Who is your favourite from Neptune, Noire, Vert and Blanc?
Obviously it's Blanc. That would fit the trend. No? It's Vert? Oh, sorry Blanc. :(

16. Who is your favourite from Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram?
Nepram. ... No I can't do that here either? Fiiiiiine. Nepgear if she's in Victory mode.

17. Was there ever a moment in any game that made you go what was that if so what moment?
Spoiler:
THAT STUPID BOAT-PART-GATHERING SECTION IN MK2. EVERY TIME. EVERY FREAKING TIME. I HATE IT SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU WHY IT'S NOT THAT HARD BUT FUCK THAT STUPID BOAT PART BUILD IT YOURSELF YOU STUPID CAPTAIN I AM NOT BUILDING IT A FIFTH TIME AND STILL NOT GETTING THE TRUE ENDING YOU CAN'T MAKE ME

I... I'm okay. I'm okay. RB2 will make it better. For a better answer than that... What I saw of PP I guess, since it led to me not getting it or being willing to go near it at all.

18. Is there anything you would want to change in the Hyperdimension Neptunia games?
A bit, maybe more than a bit, maybe a lot more than a bit, but I've still come to mostly accept and enjoy it as it is. I suppose the one thing would be for them to just make a separate spinoff series for the self-insert stuff so its audience can have it on a semi-regular basis while it can stay out of stuff trying to be and do more like HN or RB3. I think that's a fair compromise, yeah?

19. What is your favourite male character in the Neptunia series?
Anonydeath! ... Though the two brothers in RB1 grew on me, and of course, I've always liked Brave and Pirachu. Mr. Badd isn't too bad either. Neptunia's actual dudes are honestly some of its best characters, really.

20. Do you ship any characters and if so who?
Most combinations of Everyone/Everyone - or would it be Anyone/Anyone, with occasional Someone/Someone/Someone? - I am coolio with so long as it's entertaining and whatever. No One/No One isn't necessarily bad either if everything is still good. :lol:

21. If you could add any character to Gamindustri to see everyones reaction who would you choose?
If we're talking existing characters, the Sega Hard Girls or some OS-tans would probably make for fun additions. If not, some new Makers and CPUs. GBA White Sister and GameCube White Heart would be nice. Also Sting added as a permanent character to the series.

22. This is for your favourite character, What is your favourite costume for them to wear?
I've gotten weirdly fond of the Chika palette swap in RB1. My favorite costume isn't actually a Vert one, though!

23. Did you enjoy Hyperdimension Neptunia PP?
Didn't play it, but I am fairly sure I wouldn't.

24. Is Hyperdimension Neptunia your all time favourite series?
All time? No. It's one of my current ones, and probably could be considered one all time one if it sticks it out a few more years without the enjoyment I've been getting out of it changing.

25. Did you enjoy these questions?
I would not have answered them if I didn't! In other words, yes.

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:18 am

Neptune.

Blanc.

Without DLC, Blanc.
With DLC, CC2.

"Hyperdimension Neptunia". Many consider it to be a terrible game but I really enjoyed it. I found it a shame that many of the mechanics there were scrapped all together instead of being more refined in future games.

It's a toss-up between Neptune, Blanc, and CC2. It varies on occasion.

I'd have to say the snowy forest in Lowee from the first game.

I can't give an exact scene but many from "PP" I really liked.

8. Favourite credits from all games?
GO→Love&Peace from "MK2".

9. If you could battle any two characters from the Hyper series who would they be?
I really wouldn't since I wouldn't stand much of a chance.
But to actually answer the question, maybe Neptune and Blanc.

CFW Judge. Barely had anything going for his character and he didn't really even have much point in the given story. He was just kind of there.

It's not a singular boss but I'd have to say the Guard Vermin.

12. who is your least favourite boss from any game?
Kind of a cop-out but any boss that is just a color swapped from a normal enemy. Not because they are bad to fight against but because they themselves are uninteresting.

5 (the original, "MK2", "Victory", "Re;Birth1", and "PP") but it will be 7 soon since I have both "Re;Birth2" and "Hyperdevotion Noire" preordered.

It's probably the least productive landmass and it's doomed to eventually collapse due to history anyway.

Toss-up between Neptune and Blanc.

Nepgear.

17. Was there ever a moment in any game that made you go what was that if so what moment?
Not really, no.

18. Is there anything you would want to change in the Hyperdimension Neptunia games?
Yes, who doesn't? But would I? No.

19. What is your favourite male character in the Hyper series?
I'd have to say Brave just due to having some complexity and is a villain with noble intentions.
Though thinking about it, the SI from "PP" is pretty high up there as well. It was interesting to see a "normal" person try to adjust to the sudden insanity he was forced into and how he eventually becomes friends with everyone.

No. I hate shipping characters.

21. If you could add any character to Gamindustri to see everyones reaction who would you choose?
Probably Chou-Chou. The Sampuru are already in the game as random mobs anyway.

22. This is for your favourite character, What is your favourite costume for them to wear?
Neptune - Default hoodie.
Blanc - Default sundress + jacket.
CC2 - I like all of them (minus the reskins).

23. Did you enjoy Hyperdimension Neptunia PP (PP Idol)?
Yes. And apparently I have no standards because of it.

No, but it is definitely up there. Not due to any technical aspects but the enjoyability I get from the characters, references, and the like.
Eh.

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:13 pm

1. Favourite Character from Hyperdimenion Neptunia (Original Game)?
Tied between Neptune and RED.

Uni.

Without DLC, Nepgear.
With DLC, MAGES.

The very first original Hyperdimension Neptunia game. Great story, great concept, an actually quite enjoyable battle system that I'd like to see getting refined or used again in a future game instead of being scrapped altogether, great characterization, and for me, good voice acting. Too bad we'll never see the GUNS that they originally come with. Would love to shoot down bastards with a giant syringe.

Sorry, but RED wins this spot.

I'd have to say the snowy forest in Lowee from the first game. It's actually quite nice instead of having the same dungeon designs used millions of times.

I can't give an exact scene but I'd say the parodies ones.

GO→Love&Peace from mk2(especially at the Conquest Ending).

9. If you could battle any two characters from the Hyper series who would they be?
I wouldn't since I can't really do anything against them, but if I have to, I guess Gust and Nepgear.

Either CFW Judge or Trick. I just hate them both, that's all.

Not really sure, but I guess Brave?

12. Who is your least favourite boss from any game?
"Kind of a cop-out but any boss that is just a color swapped from a normal enemy. Not because they are bad to fight against but because they themselves are uninteresting."

- Script "borrowed" from shadowmaksim.

0(I don't even play the games; I only watch Let's Plays of them up until Victory)

None. I like them all.

Neptune/Blanc.

Nepgear/Uni.

17. Was there ever a moment in any game that made you go "What was that?" If so, what moment?
Not really, but cringe? Almost every scene that contains Plutia or Neptune being the stupid dorks they are(especially in Victory; I stopped halfway through the Let's Play because of them alone).

Yes, who doesn't? A lot of things need to be changed in the series. But then again, I wouldn't have the power to do so...

Torn between Brave, Anonydeath(yes, you read that right!), and Copypaste.

This might sound weird, but REDxNeptune for life!

21. If you could add any character to Gamindustri to see everyone's reaction who would you choose?
Yukkuris. Since they're used as a face portrait, why not just have them as dungeon monsters, right?

22. (This is for your favourite character.) What is your favourite costume for them to wear?
Neptune - Default hoodie(+a longer skirt)
Nepgear - Default dress, swimsuit
RED - Default clothes

Never played it, so can't say.

No, but it is definitely up there. Not due to any technical aspects but the enjoyability I get from the characters, references, and the like. The only thing keeping me back is the characterization of everyone in the series post mk2.
Meh. I'll rate 7/12 I guess.

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:04 pm

FireDatPrinneh wrote:The very first original Hyperdimension Neptunia game. Great story, great concept, an actually quite enjoyable battle system that I'd like to see getting refined or used again in a future game instead of being scrapped altogether

I'm glad I'm not the only person who wants to see this happen. I really enjoyed the original's battle system....it's actually my favorite battle system in the series.
Youtube / Twitter / Album of my Noire & Black Heart Shrines[UPDATED]

"Stand in my way, and I'll make sure you fall" - Black Heart

"Noire is the dragon that flies below the sun"

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:13 pm

NoireRulz wrote:
FireDatPrinneh wrote:The very first original Hyperdimension Neptunia game. Great story, great concept, an actually quite enjoyable battle system that I'd like to see getting refined or used again in a future game instead of being scrapped altogether

I'm glad I'm not the only person who wants to see this happen. I really enjoyed the original's battle system....it's actually my favorite battle system in the series.

Upon further thought, I do believe that the idea of the only healing items in the game being spells that are cast from a stock of four types of generic items to be an interesting one. Used properly, it could be a good way to add strategy to the game.

Anyway...

1. Favorite Character from Hyperdimension Neptunia (Original Game)?
IF

2. Favorite character from Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2?
Nepgear

3. Favorite character from Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory?
Can't really answer this since I skipped through the EN Version's cutscenes to speedrun the plat (worth it), but maybe Anonydeath if I had to guess.

4. Favorite game out of the entire series?
Re;Birth3

5. Favorite character from all Hyperdimension Neptunia games?
Neptune/Nepgear/Noire

6. Favorite level design from all games?
Probably the Lowee House thing from V.

7. Favorite cutscene from any Hyperdimension Neptunia game?
None of them really stuck out to me.

8. Favorite credits from all games?
Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of the credits, so I can't really answer.

Abnes and Healy the Dogoo.

10. Which is your least favorite character from the entire series?
CFW Magic

11. Who is your favorite boss from any game?
Probably any boss that actually has some strength to them, making you actually have to put in an effort to beat them.

12. who is your least favorite boss from any game?
The final boss of U. Holy shit, that was easy. Image

A runnerup is any boss with item/skill jammers, mainly because there is always exactly one of them in the main game and then they never show up again. It'd be nice if they had a couple bosses with one or the other and then introduced one with both.

All of them in Japanese, Korean, and English where applicable. In total, 9 not counting different regions and 22 counting different regions.

Planeptune because it's a historical inaccuracy. Image That, and seeing Neptune shack up with any one of the other three goddesses would be hilarious and/or yuri-filled. Lastation would provide plenty of yuri, Leanbox would provide VertXNepgear yuri that's "totally" just a surrogate sibling relationship with Neptune seeing through the lie and trying to stop Vert's plans, and Lowee would provide Blanc going batshit because of Neptune.

15. Who is your favorite from Neptune, Noire, Vert and Blanc?
Neptune/Noire
Stop making me choose! Image

16. Who is your favorite from Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram?
Nepgear

From the ESRB rating blurb for Hyperdevotion Noire...
Wdog-999 wrote:
I'll lube you up real nice.

What.

Add some more elements to it to make it more difficult, and I mean actual difficulty, not "the grind is real" difficulty like the series usually has when it decides to be difficult. If this exists already in post-game, make an actual effort to show it in the main story more often.

19. What is your favorite male character in the Hyper series?
Anonydeath

NeptuneXNoire
Love Triangle between UniXNepgear and VertXNepgear
IFXCompa

21. If you could add any character to Gamindustri to see everyone's reaction who would you choose?
Bigby Wolf from The Wolf Among Us. I don't even know why. :P

22. This is for your favorite character, What is your favorite costume for them to wear?
Neptune: Monochrome Hoodie
Nepgear: Lastation Sailor Outfit
Noire: Dat idol outfit. Image

I did like the dialogue, though as a game, I absolutely loathed it by the time I got to the Korean version. At least I learned all the tricks of the game by then so it went a bit quicker than usual.

24. Is Hyperdimension Neptunia your all time favorite series?
Not sure. I do love it to bits, but I'm not sure if I can really call it my favorite.

Yes.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

kosmos
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby kosmos » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:26 pm

IF/Vert/Blanc
Uni
Peashy/Anonydeath/Mr. Badd
Mk2/Re;Birth1. Maybe VII if they don't mess things up. :D
Easy. Uni, but the others are still close.
I already love the look of the new VII dungeons. Also I would like the ones like the mario one more if they made them a little more diverse with some more interactive elements to them. More like levels.
Blanc/Nisa beating those guys up over the size thing. :lol:
Mk2 Love and Peace, especially after the Conquest Ending.ImageImage
Ouch, I don't think I would want to battle anyone and get beat to a pulp, but if I had to choose, I would choose Green Heart and Yellow Heart so that I could at least get some boob while getting beat to mush.
Magic/Judge. They could have done so much more with them. Linda, Pirachu, Trick and Brave were the only ones they focused on.
Judge/Brave/Anonydeath just based on pure, badass mech design.
Delphinus since I could never quite figure out how to abuse the IF make bosses miss thing. I would boost her AGI and TEC and she would still get hit, everytime like WTF?...
Let's see...HDN, Mk2, Victory, Japanese version of U, Re;Birth1 so 5, I guess.
Planeptune, seems like the lesser evil. Be getting rid of all the lazy CPUs and forcing them to work under the dictatorship of lady Noire. :lol:
Close one between Vert and Blanc, but I'm ultimately going to say Blanc.
This is probably the toughest question to me on here. I love the Candidates quite a bit, but I just like Uni the most. Ram a close second.
Those weird drawings in Victory. I know they're some artists' but I never would have guessed by looking at them. I was like What the hell...!? :lol:
Not necessarily change, but improve. I've said my share on this many times before so I'm going to elaborate, but just keep improving the product. That's all I hope for.
Anonydeath. He's hilarious.
Most of the Normal ones. People who saw my previous avatar know who I ship the most, but if you didn't, you can check the spoiler in my signature for research purposes. ;)
Someone/Everyone from Senran Kagura. I don't know who I would pick specifically, but it would be funny considering the cup size differences between the two casts. If Blanc was getting mad before...
That Uni one from the cosplay scene in Mk2. She looks cool and badass as hell in that one.
Well, I didn't get it. Most people can probably assume why... :lol:
24. Is Hyperdimension Neptunia your all time favourite series? .
No, but it's in a good spot. If it makes good strides I can see it placing higher.
Yep. :D
Spoiler:

Arctic
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Arctic » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:31 am

1. Favourite Character from Hyperdimenion Neptunia (Orginal Game)? / Vert
2. Favourite character from Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2? / Ram
3. Favourite character from Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory? / I HATE Victory, everything about Victory is bad!
4. Favourite game out of the entire series? / Dunno...
5. Favourite character from all Hyperdimension Neptunia games? / Vert
6. Favourite level design from all games? / Snowy/Icy levels
7. Favourite cutscene from any Hyperdimension Neptunia game? / The naked butler scene from mk2
8. Favourite credits from all games? / Original
9. If you could battle any two characters from the Hyper series who would they be? / Neptune and RED, cause I'd like to destroy them both!
10. Which is your least favourite character from the entire series? / NEPTUNE! She's such an annoying piece of shit that should just die!
11. Who is your favourite boss from any game? / CFW Brave
12. who is your least favourite boss from any game? / Underling
13. How many Hyperdimension Neptunia games do you have? / 5
14. If you had to remove one of the 4 landmasses which would you get rid of? / Lastation, just cause it was you that asked.
15. Who is your favourite from Neptune, Noire, Vert and Blanc? / Vert
16. Who is your favourite from Nepgear, Uni, Rom and Ram? / Ram
17. Was there ever a moment in any game that made you go what was that if so what moment? / Don't remember
18. Is there anything you would want to change in the Hyperdimension Neptunia games? / I would change the main character!
19. What is your favourite male character in the Hyper series? / CFW Brave
20. Do you ship any characters and if so who? / Iffy & Vert
21. If you could add any character to Gamindustri to see everyones reaction who would you choose? / Either Kazuharu Fukuyama, Johnny Bravo, or Master Roshi.
22. This is for your favourite character, What is your favourite costume for them to wear? / I guess a nurse outfit.
23. Did you enjoy Hyperdimension Neptunia PP (PP Idol)? / NO! I hate PP just as much as I hate Victory!
24. Is Hyperdimension Neptunia your all time favourite series? / It used to be. I kind of hate it now, cause of all the dumb fans I run into.
25. Did you enjoy these questions? / NO! I HATE your negative questions, which is why I'm seemingly in a bad mood answering you.
I like the original goddesses in this order: Vert > Noire > Blanc.
Spoiler:
My least cared for is definitely Neptune. Sorry... >_>

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:02 pm

May as well do it again, since it's been so long!

IF

Uni

Uni

3.5. Favorite character from Megadimension Neptunia V II?
Uni (see a pattern? :P)

Megadimension Neptune V II

Uni

Probably the evil maze in the heart dimension. It's so simply designed, but yet it's just evil to the greatest degree.

V II spoilers
Spoiler:
When K-sha says how much she loves Noire

V II's credits

No one, I'm against fighting

Hard one. Maybe Anonydeath? EDIT I'm gonna have to go with the brothers. You know who they are if you've played Re;birth 1

V II Spoilers
Spoiler:
Dark Orange

Magicquonne. She's gotten on my nerves with how many times I've had to fight her at this point.

Spoiler:

Noire > Blanc > Nep > Vert, in that order

Uni > Nepgear > Ram > Rom, in that order

This question confuses me, so I'll just go with a moment that made my eyes go O_O
V II Spoilers
Spoiler:
When K-sha went full yandere. But it was an amazing kind of surprise~

Amp up the yuri more

Umio

I ship all the characters. Well, almost all of them. I won't be covering every ship, but here's a sizable list
Spoilered because V II spoilers are spoilery!
Spoiler:
UnixNepgear - Number 1 best most favorite ship
Noire x K-sha - Number 2. Because yandere yuri is <3 and K-sha is <3 And she's really much better for Noire than Nep. Plus, she really gets along with Uni when she's not suspecting her of taking away her Noire
Ram x Rom - They're just too adorable together~
If x Compa - 4ever and ever!
Nep x B-sha - They really work well together, and share hobbies actually. Plus, the two of them basically complete each other. I mean, if it was just Nep, or just B-sha during the Planeptune route, Planeptune would have been screwed. But, the two of them covered for what the other couldn't.
Blanc x C-sha - The Golden Combi, what else needs to be said?
Vert x Chika - She needs to return...poor Vert is being left rather unattended lately
Uzume x Adult Nep - There's not a lot to go with, but they traveled the world together, so that's something
Gust x Nisa - A bit fitting now, since the both have been removed from the series xD
S-Sha x her possee - She just seems fitting for a harem end
Plutia x V-Noire - They had great chemistry in Victory (though I suspect the ultra versions of characters have been wiped from the slate at this point)
That's a good stopping point.

My OC Sria, but I'll never write a fic like that...

Swimsuit, or the costume with Nepgear's panties

Still have yet to play it.

It is not, but it's definitely up there. Well, the Nep main series anyway. The spinoffs are very hit/miss.

Enough to answer them~
Last edited by vampko on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

LoweeIsLove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby LoweeIsLove » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:47 pm

I wanna try! :D

-It's a tie between Vert and Gust!

- Another tie!? It's a four way this time! Between, Uni, Ram, Chika, and Brave!

-Well...can I just say that the Ultradimension CPUs are such assholes towards each other in a cute and endearing way? I like Rei though the most with Blanc a close second.

- Probably Re;Birth 1. Where Blanc is not a total bitch and is very awesome.

- Fuuuuuuu--- Vert and Blanc ;-;

- Probably the Lowee levels.

-Vert and Blanc coming in to save Neptune from Arfoire in Re;Birth 1 after evacuating the Loweeans.

- Mk2's and RB3's

- Neptune and Trick >.>

- T R I C K. :evil: :evil:

- Victory's True End final boss

- Linda.

- 9, +1 imported copy of Blanc's game.

- Planeptune.

-Vert = Blanc > Noire >>>> Neptune

-Uni > Ram > Rom > Nepgear

- Meeting Iris Heart and Anonydeath for the first time. :lol:

-Give Vert and Noire more interactions with each other please, I really enjoy their rare interactions with one another.

-Ganache and Brave.

- Let's see... I ship..
- Vert x Noire
- Plutia x V Blanc
- Uni x Brave
- Secretary x Saori
- Rei x Anonydeath

- Sachiko from Corpse Party, I'm that evil lmao. :lol:

- School uniforms!

- Kinda, I didn't like Noire's that much, but it was enjoyable.

24. Is Hyperdimension Neptunia your all time favourite series? .
-Its like number 9 in my favorite series list
- Yes I did.
Games I'm currently playing: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force [PS4], Megadimension Neptunia VII [PS4], Pokemon Moon [3DS]
Backlog: Superdimension Neptune [PSV], Tales of Xillia [PS3], and many more...
Source

Dumbrarere
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Dumbrarere » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:21 pm

Neptune

Neptune and Nepgear

Peashy

Re;Birth 1

Neptune

Probably the dungeons that look almost like cyberspace.

The scene when Neptune falls out of the sky in V Generation (Yes, I'm a Re;Birth guy)

I Dun pay attention to the credits

Arfoire and Killachine, obviously

Iris Heart. She's okay when in her human form (Plutia) but when she's transformed, she's very scary :shock:

CFW Brave. He's tough (and blinded by darkness) but was chivalrous and knightly enough to sacrifice himself for what he believed in, and when he lost, he was readily willing to admit defeat and such. If anything, he deserves respect.

Underling. She's too stupid to understand the chain of command and thus always fails to realize she's at the bottom.

1 so far

Can't answer >_<

Neptune > Blanc > Noire > Vert

Nepgear > Rom > Uni > Ram

Neptune breaking the 4th Wall like a baws, obviously XD

Nope! (Other than add characters and add romance here and there, see Re;Birth 1.5 Remix on DeviantART)

Since the male characters in the games fail to catch my interest due to being too bland or have a role as a villain, I have no choice but to go with one of my original character, Andrew Hawker (otherwise known as Planeptune's Paladin-Knight "Purple Shield")

Andrew Hawker x Neptune, Lance Kennedy (Lastation's Paladin-Knight "Black Shield") x Noire

There are plenty on the list, too many to choose only one. If anything, it would be Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII, Excalibur from Sould Eater, and of course the Chief from Halo.

Hard to decide, really. I typically prefer their traditional outfits, since outfits provide no defense boost, unlike other RPGs.

Didn't play it, and so far I lack interest in it.

Yes. Ace Combat and Halo tie in at close second.

Some yes, some no.
Last edited by Dumbrarere on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't mind my avatar... All the Neptunia-related or Lucky Star-related pics are too large. (# ̄ω ̄)
"I remember looking outside and seeing a red sky, with everything else on fire. Either I was in hell, or it was just another Tuesday." - xnobody13

Tech
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Tech » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Noire

Uni

MAGES.

VII

1st: Noire and K Sha
2nd: Uni
3rd: MAGES.
4th: Cave
5th: IF and Vert

None

In Action Unleashed game. Nepgear wants to defeat big bad bytransforming all of Gamindustri's nations into gaint robot!

None

Trick

Rom and Ram

Brave

Trick

Lowwe I guess.

Noire > Vert > Neptune = Blanc

Uni > Nepgear > Ram = Rom

Conquest Ending I guess.

+Make my OTPs canon <3....
+[Neptune + Nepgear + Noire + Uni] <- Should have their own combo skill. I don't see why they don't have one. Not sure what I would name it or how it would look.
+Better Character Development.

Annoydeath and CFW Brave

Noire x K Sha (My 1st OTP)
Uni x Nepgear (My 2nd OTP)
Vert x IF (My 3rd OTP)
Generia G x Nepgear (I think they would make an awesome couple. Just think of all the things they could build! )
Vert x Vio (Yaoi Fangirls)
Noire x MAGES. (My second favorite pairing for Noire.)
Uni x Noire (Fanfiction got me into this pairing)
Vert x Noire (Fanfiction got me into this pairing)
Cave x Uni (Heh <3)
Neptune x Nepgear x Noire x Uni (Why not. Just make them into a foursome...)

None. Already got enough bad Fanfics with Overpowered OCs and Harems....

Standrad Outfit

Nope.

Its in my top five,
Yes.

Melaniipon
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Melaniipon » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:26 am

Compa!

Compa, still!

Plutia/Iris Heart

Victory

Compa. ;P

The mountain ranges.

Hard to say, but one I really remember from the original is when Blanc accidentally wasted 2 hours on the internet instead of writing.

I feel her.

Hm?

No one. I would lose terribly.

I'm not much a fan of Uni...

Mr. Badd. He had a character model!

Arfoire. >>

4. I'd have more, but I'm unemployed. :(

Wat. No way.

Blanc. She's like me!

Nepgear. Also like me.

((combine Blanc's love of books, her temper and quiet nature with Nepgear's lack of confidence and responsibility - you have me!))

No...?

Just more varied level design.

Mr. Badd.

I ship Neptune & Noire. And sometimes Neptune & Compa.

Maybe someone based on... My mind is blank. :(

A maid... But it's been done in general. But Compa would look cute as one. XD

I don't have a Vita. :(

Good question. For solo play... Possibly?

Yeah, I love questions!

Anrakyr
Peon
Peon

Postby Anrakyr » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Honestly im stuck with Noire and Neptune. Not the Noire from victory shes such a bitch.
Ha ha CFW Judge however i only played the remakes.
Hmmm going to have to say CopyPaste after his first destruction.
Oh this is sooo hard.... Hmm Re;Birth 3 when it comes to regular and PP for parody.
Again Its either Neptune Noire CFW Judge or CopyPaste
Hmmm Re;Birth 3 Lowees exterior.
Oh oh this is so hard im going to go with The scenes when they go against Mr. Badd.
All of them.
Hmmm Well Neptune and Noire
This question is invalid i love.....wait..... Noire in Plutia's Dimension shes a bitch.
CFW Magic
Deity of Sin she was too boring
All the Remakes PP and thats it all i need is U Hyperdevotion and those other 2 games
Hmmm Leanbox Vert yes i like her but i like the others more
Neptune i finally made my decision
Rom shes so damn cute and her voice damn.
Heh when Noire said "Don't lose your nation again" to Blanc i was like wtf you are an utter asshole
Yes the third one nerf the DLC characters and buff the originals because Histoire can one shot a lot of shit in the beginning and dont get me started when Copypaste did no damage to them the first time i fought him.
Oh Lastation Guard Re;Birth 3. Hes so fucking hilarious abd the conversations to. THEN NOIRE FIRED HIM!!!
Yes i do Noire*Neptune 100%.
Hmmm this is hard..... Wait i got it my own character i made. Hes a CPU as well. First Male CPU that reaction will be priceless.
Noire and Neptune trying eachothers clothes on.
Yes i did i love the songs and why you nake it so fucking hard to get true ending.
So far it truely is.
Of course i did.

MarkCraftyF
Peon
Peon

Postby MarkCraftyF » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:23 pm

Noire
Uni
Plutia
Victory
Uni
Industrial
The one with Neptune falling out of the sky
End credits? Idk
Blanc (yes I have a death wish) and CFW Judge
Anonydeath
CFW Magic
Mr. Badd
Leanbox
Noire
Uni
A DLC thing from victory involving MarvelousAQL
Yes, the repetitive level designs
CFW Trick
Neptune x Compa
My Robot sidekick, James.
Never heard of it
Not really, Blizzards games beat it by miles
Yup, thanks dude!

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”