Adding & removing

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Evildeadfan102
Majin
Majin

Adding & removing

Postby Evildeadfan102 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:51 pm

Ok here's a new post. So the aim is for everyone to pick one (maybe a couple) of things for each. So what would you add to anything Hyper related. It could be any game, anime or anything, and what would you remove?

My answers
Add
I would add Nisa and Gust to Rebirth 1, i know Nis America doesn't do Hyper anymore but i miss Nisa, she was such a great part of the original games, it sad to see her go :(, also Gust was cool

Also i would get the anime dubbed with the english voices and possibly a season 2

Now for REMOVE -
Easy answer - Conquest ending for Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2
Here are many reasons why
1. Its such a sad and horrible ending that is not needed
2. It takes forever to get and needs more work than true ending just for everyone to die
3. Why would nepgear kill all her friends and her sister? to be alone forever, it just doesnt make sense, i really dont get it. Nepgear is very close to Uni so why would she kill her?
4. The purpose of MK2 is to save and rescue the goddess's just for Nepgear to kill them? :S
5. You play as all the characters, level them up and enjoy just for everyone to die
6. Nepgear got way too into the killing, it wasnt like her at all

I really hate that ending and when i get rebirth 2 im skipping it (Still need platinum)
Im Evildeadfan102 and I love Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Noire is awesome :D

Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Adding & removing

Postby Prinny Overlord » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:04 pm

Well to counter your remove the Conquest end, here I go.

1. Not everything ends on a happy note ya know. Some games are all cheery and then the ending hits.
2. Forever? Most people got that ending by accident if I recall.
3. Because the sword absorbs the life force of CPU's? That sword, going that route, is like their only hope.
4. Again the sword full power required it.
5. It is a bad ending. Ever play Corpse Party? Don't then if death bothers ya.
6. Corruption is indeed a funny thing.

Anyway on to the topic.

Add:
Maybe a design our own processor units function? Like have a set of building blocks so to say and use those to make your own designs and such? That would be nifty.

Remove:
Verts sister obsession. It's annoying.
Soul Nomad and HDN MKII Crossover Fanfic Cursed Sword.
Neptunia Major Crossover Fanfic Dimension Cross Chapter 3.

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Let's see...

Add :

I'd add all the other songs to PP. Sure, it would've caused a lot more work, 'cause you know, choreography. :lol: But, if that happened, PP would have been a bit more popular and fun to play ( well, even more for those in the fanbase, like myself, that like music :lol: ).

Remove :

Spoiler:
Any implications of Vert X Gear, Uni X Ge-Ge, and Rom X Miss Nepgear.
So me and My1xT (and the others) can have the CPU Candidate of Planeptune to ourselves. Joke :lol:

Truth be told, nothing at the moment.
> Above statement is subject to change.
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Me fanfics lie within this link!

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:56 pm

Add: Dificulty related trophies. All the plats are easy. -_-

Remove: Grindy-as-hell trophies. Most of the plats are long as fuck I'm looking at you, U and Noire.. -_-
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Evildeadfan102
Majin
Majin

Postby Evildeadfan102 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:00 pm

To reply to the whole sword full power thing , like i honestly i thought that nepgear would have rather just had the world end where they were together in the afterlife and enjoyed there last moments together than have to live forever knowing she killed everyone she knew. How could she go on knowing that she was alone the rest of her life and she killed everyone that she loved, its such a sick and horrible ending. I play games for good endings, thats the reason i play not for tragedy.

Thats what movies and books and things are for, as you have no control in them, while games you play as them.

I dont see how anyone can like the ending, i love the final destination series by the way where everyone dies, but its done well and thats the main theme, this is such a happy series, with happy characters and friendship. Its the worst thing about Mk2. (Other than that i love the game)

Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Prinny Overlord » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Letting the world end for friendship in that case, and as horrible as it might sound, is selfish. They have people to take of, a whole world. Are you saying in the same position, you'd damn the whole world, and spend a few more hours with your friends? I can accept your reasoning for playing a game to avoid sad or depressing things. I enjoy both, because tragedies can be great stories.

I enjoyed the massive 180 the Conquest End does. It simply comes outta nowhere and slaps you right in the jugular hard.

PS, If you hate the happy go lucky characters of Neptunia being...Not happy go lucky, you'd hate the edits of them I do.

Spoiler:

But this discussion of the Conquest End is not the point of this topic. :lol: And in the end, what we think is our opionions, I stated mine, and you stated yours. No one is wrong or right. :D
Soul Nomad and HDN MKII Crossover Fanfic Cursed Sword.
Neptunia Major Crossover Fanfic Dimension Cross Chapter 3.

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:13 pm

I can only think of 1 add and remove, so I'll just post that.

Add:
The new Hyperdevotion characters to the main series(or at least have them in another game), you've got a lot of new characters here, it'd be a shame to only include them in 1 game.

Remove:
All forms of yuri subtext, all yuri everything. - I have my reasons :lol:
Youtube / Twitter / Album of my Noire & Black Heart Shrines[UPDATED]

"Stand in my way, and I'll make sure you fall" - Black Heart

"Noire is the dragon that flies below the sun"

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Add:
A good some of playable characters in Victory 2 cause having variety is good and more team combinations

Remove:
Making the scenes drag out longer than they're suppose to be. God, that was awful in Victory.
Spoiler:

Evildeadfan102
Majin
Majin

Postby Evildeadfan102 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:59 am

Ok i understand its everyones opinions but how can you enjoy it when Rom was so scared, it was bad enough my favourite Noire was killed but Rom and Ram? its just wrong to kill children in anyway and what made me hate that ending the most was how sad and scared Rom was, if Nepgear had any heart she wouldnt have killed rom and ram at least. How can you enjoy the deaths of children? I prefer happy endings endings except when it comes to horror movies but everything else i prefer happyiness over sadness, i dont mind when say one character is killed off but everyone is taking it too far

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:51 am

This topic feels so familiar....

Anyway!
Add: elements to the lily ranking system that actually determine which endings are possible, and the lily ranks reset every playthrough. There are no harem ends. But any character can be coupled with any character. Think: Star Ocean 2nd story levels of shipping goodness.

Remove: Nep from the Main character spot
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”