Geki Jigen Tag Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombie Gundan (Vita)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Geki Jigen Tag Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombie Gundan (Vita)

Postby Leon Tekashi » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:29 pm

I know it is, I'm just speculating here.
Spoiler:

ArmedDragoon
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby ArmedDragoon » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:28 pm

LoweeIsLove wrote:
Leon Tekashi wrote:There's still a possibility of this game being a hunting game rather than another Musou game and besides the fact that there's a school theme in the game. I don't think there's been a time where a Musou game had 4 player co-op, but I definitely do know that hunting games does.

Again, just a possibility.

Well Blanc's game title suggests "Tag-Teams" so perhaps co-op, I'll wait for information, and hope when IFI localize this they remove Neptune's name off of Blanc's game.

Why? Blanc's name is first in the title, so it's clearly her thing, I don't know why Neptune isn't allowed to be on the title at all when it's apparently a tag team themed game.
Neogaf wrote:In my opinion the main creative heads behind such games are undoubtedly pedophiles. There's no doubt in my mind. Having them lose money doesn't bother me at all.

Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:43 pm

She needs Neptune's help in order to hold her own 人気, she can't solo it, she's not Noire.

Take the bait...

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:37 am

Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:She needs Neptune's help in order to hold her own 人気, she can't solo it, she's not Noire.

Take the bait...

At least she don't need no man's help like Noire :P
Gladly!
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

LoweeIsLove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby LoweeIsLove » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:43 am

ArmedDragoon wrote:
LoweeIsLove wrote:
Leon Tekashi wrote:There's still a possibility of this game being a hunting game rather than another Musou game and besides the fact that there's a school theme in the game. I don't think there's been a time where a Musou game had 4 player co-op, but I definitely do know that hunting games does.

Again, just a possibility.

Well Blanc's game title suggests "Tag-Teams" so perhaps co-op, I'll wait for information, and hope when IFI localize this they remove Neptune's name off of Blanc's game.

Why? Blanc's name is first in the title, so it's clearly her thing, I don't know why Neptune isn't allowed to be on the title at all when it's apparently a tag team themed game.

I rather have it be like Noire's title with no name of Neptune mentioned at all, Blanc won the contest, yet Neptune found her way in still. (I'm still praying for no SL like Noire's game has). Also if it has to be tag-team themed why not add IF (Who was SECOND place) or Vert instead to the title.

If you can't tell thanks to Victory and sometimes Re;birth 1 I really don't like Neptune.
Games I'm currently playing: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force [PS4], Megadimension Neptunia VII [PS4], Pokemon Moon [3DS]
Backlog: Superdimension Neptune [PSV], Tales of Xillia [PS3], and many more...
Source

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:26 am

You may have forgotten, but remember that she is the main character if the franchise.

And was probably at her least offensive ever in RB1 too, but whatever. :?

LoweeIsLove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby LoweeIsLove » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:09 am

Seventh wrote:You may have forgotten, but remember that she is the main character if the franchise.

And was probably at her least offensive ever in RB1 too, but whatever. :?

I think we all know that :? but still, //sighs
On the art book of Hyperdevotion Noire, on Neptune's page it said FORMER main character, which is true she was no longer the main character in that game.

That's why I said sometimes (I really need to play the original HDN), because she still pokes fun at Noire being lonely. (She also ditches IF in chapter 4 during the introduction to the brothers). :?

But regardless, I'm glad we finally got a game for Blanc. (Now to save up for the DX Famitsu Pack of this game...)
Games I'm currently playing: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force [PS4], Megadimension Neptunia VII [PS4], Pokemon Moon [3DS]
Source

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:50 am

There was nothing wrong with anything she "did to" Noire in RB1. They're friends, friends mess with each other like that - Noire isn't some helpless victim at the evil Neptune's ~abuse~ or anything like that at all. She gave out her share too. As for the IF scene, you're kind of purposely looking at that in the worst possible light here.

This community really needs to stop being so sensitive about stuff like this. :?

That said, I'm glad it's coming too, but I hope it can be good more than anything. Gotta build up on the momentum for Vert's. 8-)

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:13 am

i wonder how long till 司令 is revealed?
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:42 pm

Alrighty, watched the trailer a couple of times and here's what I'm thinking now:

It could be either a Musou, ARPG, or hunting.

I don't know any Musou games where there's 4 player co-op, but the gameplay does look like HDN U, making it a possibility that it can be some sort of Musou game. There's definitely 4 player co-op in hunting games where you fight huge enemies and its minions, so that's a possibility as well. As for ARPG, I think there's been some games with co-op, but not with 4 players though. Still a possibility. :P

Overall, as of right now until we get more info, I'm still going to lean towards a hunting game.
Last edited by Leon Tekashi on Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:48 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:It could be either a Musou, ARPG, or hunting.
Or U type of game, which it looked like?

LoweeIsLove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby LoweeIsLove » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:Alrighty, watched the trailer a couple of times and here's what I'm thinking now:

It could be either a Musou, ARPG, or hunting.

I don't know any Musou games where there's 4 player co-op, but the gameplay does look like HDN U, making it a possibility that it can be some sort of Musou game. There's definitely 4 player co-op in hunting games where you fight huge enemies and its minions, so that's a possibility as well. As for ARPG, I think there's been some games with co-op, but not with 4 players though. Still a possibility. :P

It looks like we're having Hyper Blanc this time too! (I like both versions, but design wise, I have to go with Hyper's Blanc)
Source

Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Wouldn't it be funny if this turned out to be a Monster Hunter game? :lol:

Man, those farms...

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:18 pm

If it really is, I hope they put in some kind of character customization... Implying that their budget is big enough for this project.

Edit: Say Zazza, think you could translate some of the words that were present in the PV or you'll wait until the PV is posted online?
Spoiler:

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:If it really is, I hope they put in some kind of character customization... Implying that their budget is big enough for this project.
Honestly, I wouldn't complain if they offer a couple of outfits and palette swaps, especially if the roster is bigger this time. That's what I'm hoping. 30 or bust!

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”