Can you help fine a pc at low price that can handle Hyperdimension Neptnuia rebirth 1\2?

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Chouchers
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Can you help fine a pc at low price that can handle Hyperdimension Neptnuia rebirth 1\2?

Postby Chouchers » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:57 am

I looking for one inbetween $300 - $500?

TheOneMostSlithered
Majin
Majin

Re: Can you help fine a pc at low price that can handle Hyperdimension Neptnuia rebirth 1\2?

Postby TheOneMostSlithered » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:20 am

Do you already have a monitor, keyboard, mouse, or any other relevant hardware? Can you build your own PC, or are you willing to try?

For future reference:

Spoiler:
RECOMMENDED:
Processor: 3GHz Intel i3 or equivalent
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.x or OpenGL 3.3 or better graphics card with 1 GB RAM and support for v4 shaders
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Additional Notes: Caution: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5xxx, 1GB VRAM 5000 series may not work properly with this game.

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Can you help fine a pc at low price that can handle Hyperdimension Neptnuia rebirth 1\2?

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:57 pm

Chouchers wrote:I looking for one inbetween $300 - $500?

My laptop can run GTA 4 at great speed on a medium graphical setting with an intel pentium inside N3530 and a 4 gb ram. 2.16 GHz and it's windows 8.1. So just look for a Windows 7 with similar stuff. I doubt Rebirth 1 should take that much trouble. Especially since mine is only between 300 to 400 dollars by Lenovo. Touch screen too if you care about that.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:50 am

Yeah, follow the system requirements.
Usually can't go far wrong with that.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

Chouchers
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Chouchers » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:34 pm

DragonKingKaiser wrote:

My laptop can run GTA 4 at great speed on a medium graphical setting with an intel pentium inside N3530 and a 4 gb ram. 2.16 GHz and it's windows 8.1. So just look for a Windows 7 with similar stuff. I doubt Rebirth 1 should take that much trouble. Especially since mine is only between 300 to 400 dollars by Lenovo. Touch screen too if you care about that.

Then that will be real bad frame rate because my system a intel celron 2.00 quad core 8gb ram preference was 5fps -15fps this is a 2014 acer.

Ok cpu debate told your cpu is 4% worse.
Last edited by Chouchers on Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Chouchers wrote:
DragonKingKaiser wrote:

Then that will be real bad frame rate because my system a intel celron 2.00 quad core 8gb ram preference was 5fps -15fps this is a 2014 acer.

I don't know what to say. Mine seems to work fine with games that have a lot going on. Even with some graphical downgrades that I had to implement, I have great speed running for Xenoverse. I think it would work for Rebirth 1. Maybe 2. I don't think they're the most powerful games to begin with. So it shouldn't be a problem. And it was relatively affordable if you can spend even 500 dollars. Of course if you want to be safe you can just get something worth more than mine but it might not be worth the extra dough.

Chouchers
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Chouchers » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:57 pm

DragonKingKaiser wrote:
Chouchers wrote:
DragonKingKaiser wrote:

I don't know what to say. Mine seems to work fine with games that have a lot going on. Even with some graphical downgrades that I had to implement, I have great speed running for Xenoverse. I think it would work for Rebirth 1. Maybe 2. I don't think they're the most powerful games to begin with. So it shouldn't be a problem. And it was relatively affordable if you can spend even 500 dollars. Of course if you want to be safe you can just get something worth more than mine but it might not be worth the extra dough.

Form how game looks you think pc in this price range can handle the game. And I have FF13 and that run 30-25 fps at 720p but Hyperdimension Neptunia running at 5-15 fps 360p.

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:25 pm

The graphics card is often the sticking point with cheaper computers/laptops, as where they'll skimp, and laptops have inherently weaker graphics options available to them due to their size, so it's definitely more expensive in that department to have something speedy.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:58 pm

That's why you should get an updated PC. Mine was bought last year December. It has a decent graphics card and a decent CPU. It's no I3,5, or 7. But it gets the job done for what I need.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”