Nepgear is more famous

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5295
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Nepgear is more famous

Postby affinity7799 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:01 pm

LOL!! just did a walker assault battle in star wars battlefront open beta and the top ranked MVP player of that match has Nepgear (CPU candidate form) as PSN ID!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! Nepgear and Neptunia are more famous now!! ^.^ 38 other players must have been like "wtf?" and well start learning about Neptunia. xD Neptunia should get a game like Star Wars Battlefront, but with Neptunia themed universe , weapons and powers, it would be so epic. xD

User avatar
Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1652
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:05 am
Location: Between dreams and reality...

Re: Nepgear is more famous

Postby Lan-kun » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Nooooooooooo! I want Nepgear to be mine and mine alone!!!1!!111!!!1
Spoiler:
Lol, jk. Good to see that Neps are staring to spread thru teh netz.
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Image

Me fanfics lie within this link!

User avatar
speed1230
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: Nepgear is more famous

Postby speed1230 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:40 pm

The Neps are indeed spreading - when I went on holiday to Hong Kong, I managed to catch a glimpse of a chibi Purple Sister in her lilac MK2 outfit as someone's avatar in a drama show.

Oddly enough, Nepgear tends to be one of the most popular characters when I check my N4D gameplay video and the voice pack (which I've made for the CPUs and the CPU Candidates) views. I don't think Neptune will be very happy about that.
Image

User avatar
Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1652
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:05 am
Location: Between dreams and reality...

Re: Nepgear is more famous

Postby Lan-kun » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:46 pm

speed1230 wrote:The Neps are indeed spreading - when I went on holiday to Hong Kong, I managed to catch a glimpse of a chibi Purple Sister in her lilac MK2 outfit as someone's avatar in a drama show.

Oddly enough, Nepgear tends to be one of the most popular characters when I check my N4D gameplay video and the voice pack (which I've made for the CPUs and the CPU Candidates) views. I don't think Neptune will be very happy about that.


This fact scares me...
Welp, time to murder some hypotenuses then! See y' all in the news! :D
Spoiler:
But seriously tho, it's because she's a lovable character, not a love or hate one like Neptune.
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Image

Me fanfics lie within this link!

User avatar
fortune_exe
Vassal
Vassal
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:04 pm

Re: Nepgear is more famous

Postby fortune_exe » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Nepgear is the best character in Hyperdimension period :3
Image

User avatar
affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5295
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 pm

Re: Nepgear is more famous

Postby affinity7799 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Lan-kun wrote:
speed1230 wrote:The Neps are indeed spreading - when I went on holiday to Hong Kong, I managed to catch a glimpse of a chibi Purple Sister in her lilac MK2 outfit as someone's avatar in a drama show.

Oddly enough, Nepgear tends to be one of the most popular characters when I check my N4D gameplay video and the voice pack (which I've made for the CPUs and the CPU Candidates) views. I don't think Neptune will be very happy about that.


This fact scares me...
Welp, time to murder some hypotenuses then! See y' all in the news! :D
Spoiler:
But seriously tho, it's because she's a lovable character, not a love or hate one like Neptune.



xD Also saw a Uni (base form). ^.^ Yes Nepgear is super ultra hyper ultimate awesome!! So epic since mk2!! ^-^

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: Nepgear is more famous

Postby vampko » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:24 pm

I predict her popularity will go up again once V II's been out in the "west" for a while
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Dumbrarere
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:54 pm
Location: Planeptune
Contact:

Re: Nepgear is more famous

Postby Dumbrarere » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:20 pm

While I have faith in Nepgear as a candidate... this displeases me.

I'm all for Neptune all the way (Yes I'm fanatically in love with a lazy CPU who breaks the 4th Wall like a boss.)
Don't mind my avatar... All the Neptunia-related or Lucky Star-related pics are too large. (# ̄ω ̄)
"I remember looking outside and seeing a red sky, with everything else on fire. Either I was in hell, or it was just another Tuesday." - xnobody13

User avatar
kuletxcore
Majin
Majin
Posts: 200
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:46 pm
Location: Flipland
Contact:

Re: Nepgear is more famous

Postby kuletxcore » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:50 am

affinity7799 wrote:LOL!! just did a walker assault battle in star wars battlefront open beta and the top ranked MVP player of that match has Nepgear (CPU candidate form) as PSN ID!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! Nepgear and Neptunia are more famous now!! ^.^ 38 other players must have been like "wtf?" and well start learning about Neptunia. xD Neptunia should get a game like Star Wars Battlefront, but with Neptunia themed universe , weapons and powers, it would be so epic. xD


>neptunia
>star wars

lol no


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests