"Special" icon on offical site??

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
User avatar
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: CA

"Special" icon on offical site??

Postby ADreamyDeath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:14 am

Anyone know what this might be?
I am new here and decided to make an account because I would like to know more about this game :)If that is ok with you all? :D

Anyways my other questions are as following:

1.Does anyone know when we will be able to preorder off of the NIS site for Hyperdimension Neptunia Premium edition of the game? I know I could preorder at gamestop but I want to get it straight from NIS so I can give them the money straight away and not thru gamestop (I have nothing against gamestop btw lol) and for any extras NIS might be giving us if we get it from them...

2. Does anyone know what normally the Premium editions of NIS games cost off their site or what the shipping would be? Where are they located as well please? (I am in the US so I would want to know how long it might take to get the game from them)

As far as I can think thats all the questions I have for now, I hope this is ok with everyone :)
Image
Utakata

User avatar
Solice
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2762
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 am
Location: http://nyan.cat

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby Solice » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 am

ADreamyDeath wrote:Anyone know what this might be?
I am new here and decided to make an account because I would like to know more about this game :)If that is ok with you all? :D

Welcome to the forums!

ADreamyDeath wrote:1.Does anyone know when we will be able to preorder off of the NIS site for Hyperdimension Neptunia Premium edition of the game? I know I could preorder at gamestop but I want to get it straight from NIS so I can give them the money straight away and not thru gamestop (I have nothing against gamestop btw lol) and for any extras NIS might be giving us if we get it from them...

Any day now. I'm in "refresh the preorder page often" mode. Its at store.nisamerica.com

ADreamyDeath wrote:2. Does anyone know what normally the Premium editions of NIS games cost off their site or what the shipping would be? Where are they located as well please? (I am in the US so I would want to know how long it might take to get the game from them)

Usually MSRP, which is the same price as everywhere else (49.99, 59.99, or 69.99). It ships from California. The only disadvantage I can see about ordering from the NISA store is that they need to pay the people who pack the shipments, so there's a handling fee on top of the normal shipping fee. I'm in NY, and it usually takes 5 business days to get packages after they're filled, getting the least expensive shipping.

As far as I can think thats all the questions I have for now, I hope this is ok with everyone :)[/quote]
Image

[Stream (Offline):] [Youtube]
Join the Unofficial NISA Chat! [IRC | Teamspeak]

User avatar
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: CA

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby ADreamyDeath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 am

Solice wrote:
ADreamyDeath wrote:Anyone know what this might be?
I am new here and decided to make an account because I would like to know more about this game :)If that is ok with you all? :D

Welcome to the forums!
Thankz:D
ADreamyDeath wrote:1.Does anyone know when we will be able to preorder off of the NIS site for Hyperdimension Neptunia Premium edition of the game? I know I could preorder at gamestop but I want to get it straight from NIS so I can give them the money straight away and not thru gamestop (I have nothing against gamestop btw lol) and for any extras NIS might be giving us if we get it from them...

Any day now. I'm in "refresh the preorder page often" mode. Its at store.nisamerica.com
Oh so its not at http://nisamerica.com/games/neptunia/ ?

ADreamyDeath wrote:2. Does anyone know what normally the Premium editions of NIS games cost off their site or what the shipping would be? Where are they located as well please? (I am in the US so I would want to know how long it might take to get the game from them)

Usually MSRP, which is the same price as everywhere else (49.99, 59.99, or 69.99). It ships from California. The only disadvantage I can see about ordering from the NISA store is that they need to pay the people who pack the shipments, so there's a handling fee on top of the normal shipping fee. I'm in NY, and it usually takes 5 business days to get packages after they're filled, getting the least expensive shipping.

As far as I can think thats all the questions I have for now, I hope this is ok with everyone :)
[/quote]

Ok thankz alot :) So if they have FREE shipping would I STILL have to pay that extra handling charge?How much is that normally?
Image
Utakata

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby vampko » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:48 am

If it says 'free shipping', it's free shipping. That extra handling charge has probably been why their shipping has been so high in the past. But, it looks like they're doing a lot to remedy this.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

SuperCoolFondo
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 am

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby SuperCoolFondo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:49 am

Solice wrote:
ADreamyDeath wrote:Anyone know what this might be?
I am new here and decided to make an account because I would like to know more about this game :)If that is ok with you all? :D

Welcome to the forums!

ADreamyDeath wrote:1.Does anyone know when we will be able to preorder off of the NIS site for Hyperdimension Neptunia Premium edition of the game? I know I could preorder at gamestop but I want to get it straight from NIS so I can give them the money straight away and not thru gamestop (I have nothing against gamestop btw lol) and for any extras NIS might be giving us if we get it from them...

Any day now. I'm in "refresh the preorder page often" mode. Its at store.nisamerica.com

ADreamyDeath wrote:2. Does anyone know what normally the Premium editions of NIS games cost off their site or what the shipping would be? Where are they located as well please? (I am in the US so I would want to know how long it might take to get the game from them)

Usually MSRP, which is the same price as everywhere else (49.99, 59.99, or 69.99). It ships from California. The only disadvantage I can see about ordering from the NISA store is that they need to pay the people who pack the shipments, so there's a handling fee on top of the normal shipping fee. I'm in NY, and it usually takes 5 business days to get packages after they're filled, getting the least expensive shipping.

As far as I can think thats all the questions I have for now, I hope this is ok with everyone :)
[/quote]

you forgot to mention the fact that you do get a bonus for pre-ordering with NISA a set of Neptunia playing cards :D

User avatar
Orliatzu
Majin
Majin
Posts: 209
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:55 pm
Location: Lastation

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby Orliatzu » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:50 am

I remember it being quite a bit, last game I bought from NISA was Atelier Roronoa and the shipping cost was $12.35 for the cheapest.

EDIT: gah, I start writing this and 2 posts get above mine! :lol: yeah the card set will be nice and like all NISA pre-orders I'm waiting with bated breath for this one.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 9669
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: The realm of Jenova, in the world of Eorzea.

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby vertical09 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:05 am

im not gonna get the limited addition because my mom will thow a fit a the moe artbook(in her mind soft porn)
sigh....life for an otaku
Image
Image

User avatar
Solice
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2762
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 am
Location: http://nyan.cat

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby Solice » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:20 am

vertical09 wrote:im not gonna get the limited addition because my mom will thow a fit a the moe artbook(in her mind soft porn)
sigh....life for an otaku

Somehow, I don't agree with that mentallity for a 17 year old person. I would have this reaction if it were a girlfriend, fiancee, or wife, but not mother at that age. This artbook isn't even close to something that's softcore porn and is a collector's item. It has character bios and stuff.

...at this juncture, it may be worth your while to purchase a playboy or two (if its legal in your state at 17), and put them under your bed to be found. Planting this will cause backlash, but will relieve other types that are preventing you from buying these things.
Image

[Stream (Offline):] [Youtube]
Join the Unofficial NISA Chat! [IRC | Teamspeak]

SuperCoolFondo
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 am

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby SuperCoolFondo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:29 am

Solice wrote:
vertical09 wrote:im not gonna get the limited addition because my mom will thow a fit a the moe artbook(in her mind soft porn)
sigh....life for an otaku

Somehow, I don't agree with that mentallity for a 17 year old person. I would have this reaction if it were a girlfriend, fiancee, or wife, but not mother at that age. This artbook isn't even close to something that's softcore porn and is a collector's item. It has character bios and stuff.

...at this juncture, it may be worth your while to purchase a playboy or two (if its legal in your state at 17), and put them under your bed to be found. Planting this will cause backlash, but will relieve other types that are preventing you from buying these things.


Im going to have to agree with this your 17 yet you sound like a twelve year old at this point in your life you should be way past this i recommend you get on this. A.S.A.P.

User avatar
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: CA

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby ADreamyDeath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:29 am

vampko wrote:If it says 'free shipping', it's free shipping. That extra handling charge has probably been why their shipping has been so high in the past. But, it looks like they're doing a lot to remedy this.

Where does it say that? Can we preorder it now?
Image
Utakata

User avatar
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: CA

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby ADreamyDeath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 am

Orliatzu wrote:I remember it being quite a bit, last game I bought from NISA was Atelier Roronoa and the shipping cost was $12.35 for the cheapest.

EDIT: gah, I start writing this and 2 posts get above mine! :lol: yeah the card set will be nice and like all NISA pre-orders I'm waiting with bated breath for this one.


Wow O__O Ya I really wanted that one but my GS don't have it :(
I am glad the shipping is FREE (atleast its what others are saying)

And to the user who has the mom issues about this game: I am in the same boat as you :( ,except I am 20 yrs old and my mother still takes away my controllers and my laptop when she feel she needs to, another issue is my sexuality since they are hugely religious tho she doesn't know about it yet but still, ugggg..I can't help to like girls, they are so cute!!! :3
Image
Utakata

User avatar
Solice
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2762
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 am
Location: http://nyan.cat

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby Solice » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:54 am

ADreamyDeath wrote:
Orliatzu wrote:I remember it being quite a bit, last game I bought from NISA was Atelier Roronoa and the shipping cost was $12.35 for the cheapest.

EDIT: gah, I start writing this and 2 posts get above mine! :lol: yeah the card set will be nice and like all NISA pre-orders I'm waiting with bated breath for this one.


Wow O__O Ya I really wanted that one but my GS don't have it :(
I am glad the shipping is FREE (atleast its what others are saying)

And to the user who has the mom issues about this game: I am in the same boat as you :( ,except I am 20 yrs old and my mother still takes away my controllers and my laptop when she feel she needs to, another issue is my sexuality since they are hugely religious tho she doesn't know about it yet but still, ugggg..I can't help to like girls, they are so cute!!! :3

Have you thought of shock therapy? Put up posters of muscle-bound dudes for a month or two. Not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing, but your parents may think twice about letting you have things with girls in them.
Image

[Stream (Offline):] [Youtube]
Join the Unofficial NISA Chat! [IRC | Teamspeak]

User avatar
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: CA

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby ADreamyDeath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Solice wrote:
ADreamyDeath wrote:
Orliatzu wrote:I remember it being quite a bit, last game I bought from NISA was Atelier Roronoa and the shipping cost was $12.35 for the cheapest.

EDIT: gah, I start writing this and 2 posts get above mine! :lol: yeah the card set will be nice and like all NISA pre-orders I'm waiting with bated breath for this one.


Wow O__O Ya I really wanted that one but my GS don't have it :(
I am glad the shipping is FREE (atleast its what others are saying)

And to the user who has the mom issues about this game: I am in the same boat as you :( ,except I am 20 yrs old and my mother still takes away my controllers and my laptop when she feel she needs to, another issue is my sexuality since they are hugely religious tho she doesn't know about it yet but still, ugggg..I can't help to like girls, they are so cute!!! :3

Have you thought of shock therapy? Put up posters of muscle-bound dudes for a month or two. Not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing, but your parents may think twice about letting you have things with girls in them.

EWWWW....lol but ya I might do that lol I mean they know I like guys still (I am Bisexual lol) so idk but I will try it, thank you :)
Image
Utakata

User avatar
shymel94
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6153
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby shymel94 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:11 pm

I don't know if this was answered or not, but the "Special" tab on the original Japanese site had PVs (promotional videos), wallpapers, two CG pictures for download, and the DLC info. Note that the original site a tab with the opening and ending artist instead of a separate video tab.
Here is the original site:
http://www.compileheart.com/neptune/
3DS FC: 2148-8629-2994
PSN ID: sheena1278
Wii U FC: shy_mel

User avatar
ADreamyDeath
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 598
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 am
Location: CA

Re: "Special" icon on offical site??

Postby ADreamyDeath » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:15 pm

No I didn't know this, thank you
Image
Utakata


Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 14 guests