Page 422 of 423

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:33 am
by My1xT
well I thought that it was some figure but I dont know all the figurees out there.
but then again I recognize this one. thx.

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:54 am
by Keelloo17
No problem. ^^

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:58 pm
by 5UP3R1337N05C0P3
Idea Factory International is planning to put "Top Nep" hats on their store because they sold out at Anime Expo.
https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/sta ... 7598441472

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:23 am
by shadowmaksim
I can't believe they actually took that meme and made official merchandise out of it.

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:30 pm
by Gamindustri
I also can't believe it's 30$ usd for that hat. (I might be wrong about the price)

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:59 am
by Porecomesis
I can't believe it's not butter.

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:43 am
by Daverost
Gamindustri wrote:I also can't believe it's 30$ usd for that hat. (I might be wrong about the price)


You're not.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmTT7dbUMAAiQk-.jpg:large

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:46 am
by Gamindustri
Daverost wrote:
Gamindustri wrote:I also can't believe it's 30$ usd for that hat. (I might be wrong about the price)


You're not.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmTT7dbUMAAiQk-.jpg:large



Then my goodness that is expensive.

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:47 am
by Khionie
Has anyone heard back about the Gathering Noire figure? I preordered her back in October and the E2046 site said she was to be released in April, but now it doesn't have a release date.

I haven't got any new HDN things because I've been into other series lately, but I am seriously refreshing IFI's site so I can nab that NEXT Black shirt and the little plushies. >_<; I wish I could have gone to AX but money and I'd feel weird not cosplaying (I need to go on a cosplay diet again oops).

I have the Nepgear phone stand preordered but I might sell her when she gets released. Not too interested in it anymore since I also have Black Heart ordered.

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:34 pm
by NoireRulz
Khionie wrote:Has anyone heard back about the Gathering Noire figure? I preordered her back in October and the E2046 site said she was to be released in April, but now it doesn't have a release date.


First it was April, then it was June, and now there's no release date. Same thing happened with that Gathering Black Heart figure I ordered. Took a year for that to release after pre-orders closed. It's looking to be the same with Gathering Noire.

Khionie wrote:I haven't got any new HDN things because I've been into other series lately, but I am seriously refreshing IFI's site so I can nab that NEXT Black shirt and the little plushies. >_<; I wish I could have gone to AX but money and I'd feel weird not cosplaying (I need to go on a cosplay diet again oops).


I ordered the plushies today. Keeping the Noire plush(obviously lol. Been wanting a Noire plush for years). Will probably sell Blanc, and Vert......I'll do -something- with the Neptune plush :P. Apparently something happened with the T-shirts....I heard they sold to many of em at AX, and now they gotta get more in stock or something.

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:56 pm
by Khionie
NoireRulz wrote:
First it was April, then it was June, and now there's no release date. Same thing happened with that Gathering Black Heart figure I ordered. Took a year for that to release after pre-orders closed. It's looking to be the same with Gathering Noire.


Ok, so she'll probably be out in October or November then. I was just worried because there was no release date anymore.


NoireRulz wrote:I ordered the plushies today. Keeping the Noire plush(obviously lol. Been wanting a Noire plush for years). Will probably sell Blanc, and Vert......I'll do -something- with the Neptune plush :P. Apparently something happened with the T-shirts....I heard they sold to many of em at AX, and now they gotta get more in stock or something.


I was just about to order the Nepu Nepus but dang man, that shipping. 12 dollars just for standard USPS? I wish they'd sell them individual because I honestly just want Noire too. 40 dollars is a lot for all of them.

And yes, I saw your tweet about the Neptune one XD (I actually just followed you this morning, my twitter is Diana L., if you were wondering).

I hope the tshirt thing gets resolved. I don't care about the Top Nep hats, but I really want that Lastation shirt. :V I hope the shipping isn't so bad.

Speaking of VII, it got released on Steam today, but I looked at the requirements and I'm debating if I want to go ahead and bite the bullet to see if it will run properly. I want 60fps darnit. It's either that or just waiting for November to buy my PS4...

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:32 pm
by NoireRulz
Khionie wrote:I was just about to order the Nepu Nepus but dang man, that shipping. 12 dollars just for standard USPS? I wish they'd sell them individual because I honestly just want Noire too. 40 dollars is a lot for all of them.

And yes, I saw your tweet about the Neptune one XD (I actually just followed you this morning, my twitter is Diana L., if you were wondering).

I hope the tshirt thing gets resolved. I don't care about the Top Nep hats, but I really want that Lastation shirt. :V I hope the shipping isn't so bad.


The shirt thing should get fixed. They said both the shirts and 'top nep' hat(why is that even a thing), will be available at a later date.

Oh, that was you on twitter? Haha, I had no clue :P. So now, you see the Overwatch rage lmao

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:48 pm
by Khionie
NoireRulz wrote:The shirt thing should get fixed. They said both the shirts and 'top nep' hat(why is that even a thing), will be available at a later date.

Oh, that was you on twitter? Haha, I had no clue :P. So now, you see the Overwatch rage lmao


The Top Nep hat is so ugly haha. I could say a lot of mean things about it, but I prefer to be polite on a forum haha. 30 dollars doesn't justify it.

When did IFI say that? I've been obsessively checking their twitter just so I can nab a shirt.

And yes I saw the Overwatch rage with the turrets lol

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:57 pm
by NoireRulz
Might as well show at least 1 thing I've gotten recently.

Spoiler:
Image


Khionie wrote:
The Top Nep hat is so ugly haha. I could say a lot of mean things about it, but I prefer to be polite on a forum haha. 30 dollars doesn't justify it.

When did IFI say that? I've been obsessively checking their twitter just so I can nab a shirt.


Yeah, it is.....all I'll say lol.

They said they'll be available later on their Facebook.

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:36 am
by Khionie
Literally just got an email for the E2046 Noire to be shipped. Her shipping is ridiculous and I'm not sure what method of shipping is being used. I used Pay After Delivery to let the charge stagger until next paycheck because I still have a large AmiAmi package coming up, bleh. Glad to know this Noire is finally being sent out, but I'm never ordering from E2046 again, especially considering how I tried to cancel Noire and they flat-out told me that I can't because "the money was already sent to the developer" which did not say on their FAQ.

Now to wait for IFI to release those NEXT shirts.

Speaking of AmiAmi packages, one of mine is still lost in the mail which happened to have a Noire pencil in it. :| Still need to send out the paperwork to fully file a claim on it. Sigh. I hate USPS.