Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Re: Neptunia Fanfic Thread

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Porecomesis wrote:
Teddie Sage wrote:I am kinda shocked by the fact that we have three Asperger Syndrome people on this thread. Didn't know it was a common disorder. Well, I guess I still got things to learn.

Autism's more widely spread than you think. My parents encouraged me to go to a support group that was like a "let's get everyone together and do fun things like watch movies and go on trips" kind of thing before we came to an understanding that I'm less socially inept and more socially apathetic.

Well, since we're talking about Asperger/Autism, I'd like you guys to know that I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome as well. And because of that, I've been a mocking/laughing stock of my family and my friends(more mocking than laughing actually). Every time at class when I was little(around 8, and that's when it started), people would just laugh at me and mock me whenever I tried to answer a question, even though the answer turned out to be correct. And people seemed to distance themselves from me from then up until now. And that's why I spend 90% of my time in my room.

Kuugen
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kuugen » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:54 pm

If I check back in 20 posts, I'll be the only unaffected person in this thread.

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Yep Beeds, Kuuper be a vixen. And in the interest of following her thread's rule of being on-topic, I'll say my opinion on that fiasco in here. ^^ That said... though it was unintentional on my part to technically be the root cause of it (though that prolly goes without saying), it was nonetheless quite amusing~ It's actually kind of a shame I'm only getting to see the aftermath. :lol:

I have to admit I was honestly surprised to learn thatcha had Aspy's, Pore. Seriously, coulda fooled me. :lol: I'll try to catch up on HNIR soon, btw.

Anyways, I'll be off to cultivate my unintentional-flame-war-starting powers now. Bwahaha. Also maybe read some fanfic, 'cause goddess knows I've got plenty on backlog. :lol:

@Kuuper

Oh, I think you're already affected by something... iiiit's toooo laaaate~ :lol: :P
Spoiler:
:twisted:
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

Aserrisnepnier
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aserrisnepnier » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Last edited by Aserrisnepnier on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuugen
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kuugen » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Zdood wrote:Yep Beeds, Kuuper be a vixen. And in the interest of following her thread's rule of being on-topic, I'll say my opinion on that fiasco in here. ^^ That said... though it was unintentional on my part to technically be the root cause of it (though that prolly goes without saying)

I claim thats not the case. Nothing in your post gave base to the flamebait post.
Although you were going out way too far on a guess in saying its redundant to have 2 of the same couple for oneshots. reading them would show you that they all follow very different scenarios

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:57 pm

*shrugs* Eh, if you say so. Anyways, those were just my first impressions and nothing more, and I did note that I was pretty sure that the oneshots probably weren't really as repetitive as they seemed to come off to me. Right about here:

I wrote:I'm assuming the actual oneshots are generally different enough that this isn't an issue, though, but that's the impression they kind of give off.

Proper critiques of the oneshots and such are pending. Can't say when I'll get around to 'em, tho'. :lol:
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

Kokonoe
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Kokonoe » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Beedlebud wrote:Kuugen is a girl? Sweet :D I thought it was just me and FMG around these subforums.

I see how it is... ;w;
I Nico nico need a life
---
3DS FC: 3582-8817-0453
PSN: luckydoglink
XBLive: Kokonoepuffs
NNID: KokonoePuffs
Please PM me if you add me

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Kokonoe wrote:
Beedlebud wrote:Kuugen is a girl? Sweet :D I thought it was just me and FMG around these subforums.

I see how it is... ;w;

:( I'M SORRY. I didn't meant to forget...

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Beedlebud wrote:
Kokonoe wrote:

I see how it is... ;w;

:( I'M SORRY. I didn't meant to forget...

YES YOU DID! You have been subconsciously trying to block out all contact of non-Neptunia fanfic writers, thereby making it easier to fit in with us! JOIIIIIIIIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!

Zdood wrote:I have to admit I was honestly surprised to learn thatcha had Aspy's, Pore. Seriously, coulda fooled me. :lol: I'll try to catch up on HNIR soon, btw.

I'm high functioning. It's hard to distinguish me from anyone else, hence why I rarely see it as a big deal and I never see it as justification for one's misgivings.

And cool.

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:21 am

FireDatPrinneh wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
Teddie Sage wrote:I am kinda shocked by the fact that we have three Asperger Syndrome people on this thread. Didn't know it was a common disorder. Well, I guess I still got things to learn.

Autism's more widely spread than you think. My parents encouraged me to go to a support group that was like a "let's get everyone together and do fun things like watch movies and go on trips" kind of thing before we came to an understanding that I'm less socially inept and more socially apathetic.

Well, since we're talking about Asperger/Autism, I'd like you guys to know that I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome as well. And because of that, I've been a mocking/laughing stock of my family and my friends(more mocking than laughing actually). Every time at class when I was little(around 8, and that's when it started), people would just laugh at me and mock me whenever I tried to answer a question, even though the answer turned out to be correct. And people seemed to distance themselves from me from then up until now. And that's why I spend 90% of my time in my room.

I know that feeling... Only without the laughing and mocking part. I easily get angered by people who do wrong things or make fun of me that makes me so mad that I want to kill them and somehow post their dead bodies on the web to show the trolls and bullies the meaning of fear, but I wouldn't do that unless someone push me to the edge to the point of killing them...
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

Nicolas Crossworth
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Nicolas Crossworth » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:26 am

@Alan:We get the point already. God help me I'm foeing you now.

Also, if anyone would be so kind to compile a bestiary for the Nep games regarding their monster then it be mich appreciated.
Narrator wrote:Firmly grasping her limp arm, she steadied her breath and counted to three. She just had to pull hard, right? It wasn’t like she needed to be a professional to—
CRACK
—Oh my god she actually did it.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:27 am

Alantor2013 wrote:I know that feeling... Only without the laughing and mocking part. I easily get angered by people who do wrong things or make fun of me that makes me so mad that I want to kill them and somehow post their dead bodies on the web to show the trolls and bullies the meaning of fear, but I wouldn't do that unless someone push me to the edge to the point of killing them...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it's a good thing to do at all. Under all conditions and circumstances. It's the Number 1 Not-To-Do thing.

Nicolas Crossworth wrote:if anyone would be so kind to compile a bestiary for the Nep games regarding their monster then it be mich appreciated.

I'll take a look at Victory and mk2.

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:30 am

Porecomesis wrote:
Alantor2013 wrote:I know that feeling... Only without the laughing and mocking part. I easily get angered by people who do wrong things or make fun of me that makes me so mad that I want to kill them and somehow post their dead bodies on the web to show the trolls and bullies the meaning of fear, but I wouldn't do that unless someone push me to the edge to the point of killing them...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it's a good thing to do at all. Under all conditions and circumstances. It's the Number 1 Not-To-Do thing.

Nicolas Crossworth wrote:if anyone would be so kind to compile a bestiary for the Nep games regarding their monster then it be mich appreciated.

I'll take a look at Victory and mk2.

I know that. I wouldn't do that. I'm a gentle person who is guliable and crap. Trolls and cyber bullies make fun of me, and there's nothing i can do about that,

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:33 am

Also, my fanfic has finally reached 500 reviews. On the other hand, I'm willing to bet around about 180 of those are the spam reviews and I don't think it's fair to count them.

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:35 am

Porecomesis wrote:Also, my fanfic has finally reached 500 reviews. On the other hand, I'm willing to bet around about 180 of those are the spam reviews and I don't think it's fair to count them.

congrats, dude.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”