Voice Over issue

Official Ar tonelico™ Qoga(3): Knell of Ar Ciel discussion forum!
tsunami2311
Peon
Peon

Voice Over issue

Postby tsunami2311 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:56 am

I have notice 70% of time weather I using US or Japanese Voices that the voices dont play, And when I hit Triangle to play pick the conversation Voice Dialog IT DONT play, Yet I Hear the Bluray accessing the DAta cause I randomly pick a conversation and hear the drive accessing yet nothing no voices play.

At first I thought this was cause people said the voice as lagged behind on US so i let things sit a min or 2 before continuing and nothing, Then people said use Japanese and it would be fine but it even seem like the Japanese voices arnt playing either. It every rare I hear any voices I would think the main story is voices but even the main story seem to be missing voices yet disc accessing like there are voices.

Or is it that not all Conversations that have log with X as play voices just not voiced? Cause if there are voices All converstaions that have logs They sure anit playing. Even the cososphere seem to have voices that arnt playing.

betaflame
Majin
Majin

Re: Voice Over issue

Postby betaflame » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Not all text is voiced.

Ghostdominion6
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Ghostdominion6 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:24 am

Yeah, a lot of the text isn't voiced.

Particularly interesting examples are in certain Cosmosphere events, where a scene is voiced, then one or two lines in the middle have no voice acting, and then the voices return... all without a transition or what-not. A single scene can go from voiced, to nothing, to voiced again.
Author of deconstructive HDN fanfics such as Much Ado About Nothing and beyond.

NEW!: - Measure for Measure -Cave Vs. IF- (The fangame)
- Time Goes By

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

tsunami2311
Peon
Peon

Postby tsunami2311 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:42 pm

so not even the Japanese track is truly all voiced. despite its saying its fully voiced. Cause there a whole lot of logs where there should be voices where there are none, US and Japanesse Kind sad seeing they game look rather nice

Would of been nice if it fully voiced like Agarest series but looked like this series

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Having played both the Japanese games and the game NISA put out, I don't recall any voice tracks present in the Japanese version that wasn't in the american one.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:25 pm

CelticRedemption wrote:Having played both the Japanese games and the game NISA put out, I don't recall any voice tracks present in the Japanese version that wasn't in the american one.

There were some. Mostly in the Cosmospheres. Other than that, most everything was voiced that was voiced in the JP dub.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:29 pm

vampko wrote:
CelticRedemption wrote:Having played both the Japanese games and the game NISA put out, I don't recall any voice tracks present in the Japanese version that wasn't in the american one.

There were some. Mostly in the Cosmospheres. Other than that, most everything was voiced that was voiced in the JP dub.

I'm talking about japanese voice tracks in both games, not the english dub.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:11 pm

CelticRedemption wrote:
vampko wrote:

I'm talking about japanese voice tracks in both games, not the english dub.

Ahh......
That makes more sense.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Return to “Ar tonelico Qoga”