flashback episode ?!

Official discussion forum for Disgaea 4
hundredknightko
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

flashback episode ?!

Postby hundredknightko » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:29 am

hello guys!
in 3 days i will become 17 years old (or young? :p )

so im not allowed yet to buy PSN cards since they are for 18 years and above (at least here in germany)

but i want the flash back episode so bad!! i heard many people says that you understand the whole story in disgaea 4 only with dlcs ..

but i cant buy a psn card so what should i do now?

is the only way for me to see this dlc episode by watching videos on youtube or getting spoilered by any disgaea website or so ?

is there any way for me to get some dlcs ? i have my own money since im working as an apprentice right now!

Ps : i downloaded 2 free dlcs .. overlord baal and high-res asagi... how can i see them? i installed them too but i cant find it in the game

BlancnOut
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: flashback episode ?!

Postby BlancnOut » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:48 am

Have you tried asking a friend/parent to use their credit/debit cards? When I was like 15 I just paid them upfront and bought the DLC and had them witness me removing the card info afterwards. You could also just have them go buy the card for you if you give them the money.

P.S. You need to beat Asagi in post game and do a bill for her Hi-Res version, and as for overlord baal you also need to do the post game (i think).
wrote: What? Someone gave you constructive criticism on your half assed work? HOW DARE THEY!

hundredknightko
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby hundredknightko » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:49 pm

ok i just watch it by youtube then -.- ...

can someone identify valvatorez voice actor from the japanese language?

he sounds like someone i know from an other anime.. maybe naruto or so..
i feel a bit of sasuke on its voice but its not 100% sasuke!

BlancnOut
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby BlancnOut » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:08 am

The guy's name is Tatsuhisa Suzuki, and as far I know, is not a voice actor for Naruto.
wrote: What? Someone gave you constructive criticism on your half assed work? HOW DARE THEY!

hundredknightko
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby hundredknightko » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:53 am

hmmm on wiki it says he had a role in "gintama" ( my most favourite anime in this world)

i watched all episodes but i cannot remind hearing that voice from valvatorez in this anime..

he sounds a bit like "katsura kotarou" but thats all.. and even though i googled everywhere for this character he is acting for who is named "masashi" and i cant find it.. even not any pictures of this char.. and i never heard of someone called "masashi" in this anime..

but he sounds so familiar..

well thanks anyways

Return to “Disgaea 4 (PS3, PS Vita)”