Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Official discussion forum for Disgaea 4
User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby vampko » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:47 pm

ultima360 wrote:
ShadowJetX wrote:
vampko wrote:Dlc was kinda....yeah I don't really care for it.

Looks like I won't be getting any D4 DLC this year. but, seriously, why wasn't the kunoichi DLC in there? And I was set to actually GET D4 Dlc. Is this NIS' fault for having such bad DLC choices? Or is it NISA's for picking stuff I couldn't care less about?

Don't blame NISA man, blame N1 since everything NISA does has to be done and cleared through them first.

They're just releasing DLC in the order Japan did. You get Kunoichi next year, by buying the Kyoko/Asuka DLC, after Prism Red, Plenair, etc.

So it was NIS' fault. Man I wish they would just release the good DLC first...
At least I don't gotta spend any money on D4 DLC this year I guess?
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
BleachBummer
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:21 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby BleachBummer » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:35 pm

vampko wrote:So it was NIS' fault. Man I wish they would just release the good DLC first...
At least I don't gotta spend any money on D4 DLC this year I guess?


I'm going to because mainly I want Adell and Rozalin in my party since they were two of my favorites (plus Laharl) before 4 came, though I was hoping to finish the post story before the DLC came. But with College and the insane level of Laharl and future levels for Asagi, I see that was an almost impossible dream.

My characters are like levels 250 to 500 by the way, to low in my opinion.
Image

User avatar
ultima360
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:51 am
Location: Blaine, MN

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby ultima360 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:44 am

BleachBummer wrote:
vampko wrote:So it was NIS' fault. Man I wish they would just release the good DLC first...
At least I don't gotta spend any money on D4 DLC this year I guess?


I'm going to because mainly I want Adell and Rozalin in my party since they were two of my favorites (plus Laharl) before 4 came, though I was hoping to finish the post story before the DLC came. But with College and the insane level of Laharl and future levels for Asagi, I see that was an almost impossible dream.

My characters are like levels 250 to 500 by the way, to low in my opinion.
Getting Big-Bang almost instantly takes care of that problem.

That reminds me though, I wonder if the lvl 100 DLC characters have to level to get weapon skills like story characters, or start out with pretty much all of them (excluding Character World, of course) like they did in D3?

User avatar
BleachBummer
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:21 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby BleachBummer » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:00 pm

ultima360 wrote:
BleachBummer wrote:
vampko wrote:So it was NIS' fault. Man I wish they would just release the good DLC first...
At least I don't gotta spend any money on D4 DLC this year I guess?


I'm going to because mainly I want Adell and Rozalin in my party since they were two of my favorites (plus Laharl) before 4 came, though I was hoping to finish the post story before the DLC came. But with College and the insane level of Laharl and future levels for Asagi, I see that was an almost impossible dream.

My characters are like levels 250 to 500 by the way, to low in my opinion.
Getting Big-Bang almost instantly takes care of that problem.

That reminds me though, I wonder if the lvl 100 DLC characters have to level to get weapon skills like story characters, or start out with pretty much all of them (excluding Character World, of course) like they did in D3?


My only fist fighter is Fenrich and he is no where close to learning Big Bang. I forgot what level he is on, but he is probably around the early 300s. Besides, I want to keep all my main fighters around the same level.
Image

User avatar
AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1252
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:30 pm
Location: With Bern

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:54 pm

BleachBummer wrote:
vampko wrote:So it was NIS' fault. Man I wish they would just release the good DLC first...
At least I don't gotta spend any money on D4 DLC this year I guess?


I'm going to because mainly I want Adell and Rozalin in my party since they were two of my favorites (plus Laharl) before 4 came, though I was hoping to finish the post story before the DLC came. But with College and the insane level of Laharl and future levels for Asagi, I see that was an almost impossible dream.

My characters are like levels 250 to 500 by the way, to low in my opinion.

I was just like that I remember I barely beat Laharl then when I fought Asagi I was like "this is impossible" so I got Big Bang and level grinded for a day. Then I was able to one shot everyone in the Asagi battle. I suggest level grinding Fenrich with Giant Raspberyl's Delta Extreme on Ordeal 4
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
BleachBummer
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:21 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby BleachBummer » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:18 pm

AsukaNeumaki wrote:
BleachBummer wrote:
vampko wrote:So it was NIS' fault. Man I wish they would just release the good DLC first...
At least I don't gotta spend any money on D4 DLC this year I guess?


I'm going to because mainly I want Adell and Rozalin in my party since they were two of my favorites (plus Laharl) before 4 came, though I was hoping to finish the post story before the DLC came. But with College and the insane level of Laharl and future levels for Asagi, I see that was an almost impossible dream.

My characters are like levels 250 to 500 by the way, to low in my opinion.

I was just like that I remember I barely beat Laharl then when I fought Asagi I was like "this is impossible" so I got Big Bang and level grinded for a day. Then I was able to one shot everyone in the Asagi battle. I suggest level grinding Fenrich with Giant Raspberyl's Delta Extreme on Ordeal 4


Except I don't have Ordeal 4, and Beryl isn't one of my main fighters, nor is Axel. I haven't even used those two at all. My main fighters are:

Valvatorez
Fenrich
Fuka
Desco
Emizel
Vulcanus/
Spoiler:
Artina

Fallen Angel Flonne
Archangel Flonne
Etna

I also have a 4th teir Reaper that is used in fusion with Desco so her attacks can damage SP as well, helped a ton against Etna.
Image

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby Seventh » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:50 am

At this point, it's like they're going to just release the DLC in December, huh?
Image

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby Shizuka » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:53 am

I just want Nisa, just give me Nisa and I'll be done with it already.

User avatar
Chocobo115
Majin
Majin
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:49 am
Location: The land of the ice and snow

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby Chocobo115 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:57 am

I think they are too slow with the releases (especially in EU) the longer they wait with the DLC the more potential custumers do they lose. for I know as soon I've completed all trophies and perhaps some extra stuff, I'll fel complete with the game and move on to other games.
Image

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby Seventh » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:23 am

Chocobo115 wrote:I think they are too slow with the releases (especially in EU) the longer they wait with the DLC the more potential custumers do they lose. for I know as soon I've completed all trophies and perhaps some extra stuff, I'll fel complete with the game and move on to other games.

Yyyyep. I mean, at this point, I (who was set to get all the DLC) probably won't get... any of it, or will just binge on it once a lot of it's out. People have stopped caring about Disgaea 4, and it shows - here and on other sides of the net.

Like I said from the start, they really screwed up on this one. They had the DLC and they should not have waited on it, and they lost sales because of it.
Image

User avatar
Selphares
Majin
Majin
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 3:15 am

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby Selphares » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:33 am

Seventh wrote:
Chocobo115 wrote:I think they are too slow with the releases (especially in EU) the longer they wait with the DLC the more potential custumers do they lose. for I know as soon I've completed all trophies and perhaps some extra stuff, I'll fel complete with the game and move on to other games.

Yyyyep. I mean, at this point, I (who was set to get all the DLC) probably won't get... any of it, or will just binge on it once a lot of it's out. People have stopped caring about Disgaea 4, and it shows - here and on other sides of the net.

Like I said from the start, they really screwed up on this one. They had the DLC and they should not have waited on it, and they lost sales because of it.

Even as it starts to get a lot quoted but I see it similar. Special sicne this time around November / December comes a lot of things out where I must say my desire to buy 1-2 charackters instead of a complete Game is not that high sadly.

User avatar
ultima360
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:51 am
Location: Blaine, MN

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby ultima360 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:00 am

...I see alot of people are complaining about release dates already. At least the wait wasn't as long as D3's...

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby Seventh » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:05 am

Already? People were complaining way before this.

That said, when we got November as our release date, I think we assumed they wouldn't keep us waiting until the very last possible week to upload the DLC in November.
Image

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby Shizuka » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:49 am

5pb and Red took quite some time to get released, but it wasn't NISA's fault. Even so, I didn't get it.

User avatar
Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 29268
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 pm
Location: Zawame City

Re: Disgaea 4 US DLC release date???

Postby Seventh » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:51 am

Yeaaah. I got 'em, tried to start Neptunia over just for them, but my heart wasn't really in it.

Thinking about waiting on MK2 (and maybe future NIS titles in general) until all/a good deal of DLC is out from now on if they keep this up.
Image


Return to “Disgaea 4 (PS3, PS Vita)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests