Anyone Using Prinnys?

Official discussion forum for Disgaea 4
DQ8MAN
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Anyone Using Prinnys?

Postby DQ8MAN » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Since you have Prinnys from the start of the game, I was wondering if anyone is using them?

I've used them enough to get the Col. Prinny, but I haven't really used them in an actual story mission, just on the custom maps.

darewind
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Anyone Using Prinnys?

Postby darewind » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:45 pm

I do they are very useful.Having a couple of prinnies and 3 or 4 thieves makes the Etna fight absurdly easy.

kuroineko
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby kuroineko » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:35 pm

I used one as a magichange bow for a bit at the start, but afterwards they've just been relegated as baseballs for Fuka.

RozalinLover
Majin
Majin

Postby RozalinLover » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:37 pm

YES! I'm using a Prinny :mrgreen: just one though, 'cause that's all I need.
His move set are sooo useful this time around, and in the main story, I used him to magichange with my healer but then got myself an Archer and I am loving that Prinny bow, been wanting one since D2 :lol:
Prinny Barrage is an awesome move and so is the Volcanic Prinny, and Prinny Fusillade is awesome sauce. :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Feel free to add me on Steam

DQ8MAN
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DQ8MAN » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:57 pm

RozalinLover wrote:YES! I'm using a Prinny :mrgreen: just one though, 'cause that's all I need.
His move set are sooo useful this time around, and in the main story, I used him to magichange with my healer but then got myself an Archer and I am loving that Prinny bow, been wanting one since D2 :lol:
Prinny Barrage is an awesome move and so is the Volcanic Prinny, and Prinny Fusillade is awesome sauce. :D

Really? Hm...maybe I should actually check the Prinny's skill set instead of just automatically magichanging him.

Kuroshitsuji
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Kuroshitsuji » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:41 am

I leveled one prinny (that I named "HERO") till he was a prinny god. but then he just couldn't keep up with the rest of my team.
Last edited by Kuroshitsuji on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSN : Cieru_Funtom

DQ8MAN
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DQ8MAN » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:20 am

Kuroshitsuji wrote:A leveled one prinny (that I named "HERO") till he was a prinny god. but then he just couldn't keep up with the rest of my team.

I find it too annoying to get the Prinnys any actual Mana, so I just make a new one (and keep the old ones for some reason unknown to me).

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:46 am

DQ8MAN wrote:
Kuroshitsuji wrote:A leveled one prinny (that I named "HERO") till he was a prinny god. but then he just couldn't keep up with the rest of my team.

I find it too annoying to get the Prinnys any actual Mana, so I just make a new one (and keep the old ones for some reason unknown to me).

Try using the Aura Pyramid, and magichange, that should do the trick. As while magichanged he'll still get 100% of the mana and XP from each kill, as will the wielder, so between them they've effectively getting twice the mana and XP).
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

9-K
Vassal
Vassal

Postby 9-K » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:12 am

Ringwraith wrote:
DQ8MAN wrote:

Try using the Aura Pyramid, and magichange, that should do the trick. As while magichanged he'll still get 100% of the mana and XP from each kill, as will the wielder, so between them they've effectively getting twice the mana and XP).

Oo, I knew about using Aura Pyramid, but I didn't think about Magichange doubling it. How useful.
Thanks.

Burin077
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Burin077 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 am

I really need to start using Prinnys...

I only have up to Capt. Prinny, although I do have methods now to working the Prinny up to a ridiculous level...I should start doing that and get him up to Prinny God. I can also have him inherit some Evilities so he's not as useless.

- B
Burin077: Netherworld Creator / Destroyer
6-Year Disgaea Veteran

DQ8MAN
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DQ8MAN » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Ringwraith wrote:
DQ8MAN wrote:

Hm...well it has been useful. I've been doing the Magichange thing for the EXP, but I didn't know they get Mana. I bet they have quite a bit of Mana by now.

ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ShadowJetX » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Remember folks, dual wielding fusion monsters in O4 is your best friend.

DQ8MAN
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DQ8MAN » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:55 pm

ShadowJetX wrote:Remember folks, dual wielding fusion monsters in O4 is your best friend.

I don't even know how to dual-wield magichanged monsters.

Redhorse
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Redhorse » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:22 pm

I always start out with Prinnies, and end up never using them (except the first game). o:
Maybe they just aren't nearly as useful as other units...

Lord Starfish
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Lord Starfish » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:46 pm

DQ8MAN wrote:
ShadowJetX wrote:Remember folks, dual wielding fusion monsters in O4 is your best friend.

I don't even know how to dual-wield magichanged monsters.

Kill an enemy at lv1000 or higher using a Magichanged monster, pass the bill to unlock the Dual Dojo Evil Symbol, and place both the monsters you intend to Magichange under the effect of said Evil Symbol. (Or, you can do it with only one of them under the effect of it too... But then you have to make sure that the monster under the Evil Symbol's effect must be the second one you M-change, or it will not work.) Having both monsters also connected to the Fusion Weapon Lab makes it possible to dual-wield giant monsters.

Return to “Disgaea 4 (PS3, PS Vita)”