Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 13, 2011 2:28 pm

vampko wrote:
Darcnova wrote:
Aphrah wrote:*Is a Bleach fan* Ichigo with long hair is pure win. xD

Okay, I just noticed that it was long haired Ichigo...NISA/Sony are spoiling part of the story! :lol:

Note that in Japan, the anime already got passed this point, so it isn't a spoiler for them hah

Oh no! He has long hair! Holy crap! That means... :? :lol:

Seriously, while this game may be full of spoilers for those who actually don't watch it subbed, the cover's not exactly revealing.

Yeah, I was just messing around, though inside the game, there will be plenty of spoilers for those who don't watch it subbed or read the translated manga, as the US versions of both the anime and manga aren't up to the end of the first part yet

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 13, 2011 3:01 pm

http://www.nisamerica.com/bleach/

Looks like they already put the site up...well, the splash page...that was quick heh

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Fri May 13, 2011 3:09 pm

I thought it was a full website. :(

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Shizuka wrote:I thought it was a full website. :(

Nah, just the splash page...the website will probably update like all other NISA websites though...revealing the story, playable characters, system etc...unless Sony is controlling those reveals...

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Fri May 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Thank you for posting the link, I'll be adding it to the first post. :mrgreen:

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Shizuka wrote:Thank you for posting the link, I'll be adding it to the first post. :mrgreen:

No problem...it even shows off a bit of the voice acting...if Grimmjow and Ichigo count, at least the voice directing seems to be the same

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri May 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Darcnova wrote:
Shizuka wrote:Thank you for posting the link, I'll be adding it to the first post. :mrgreen:

No problem...it even shows off a bit of the voice acting...if Grimmjow and Ichigo count, at least the voice directing seems to be the same

Houk said they're keeping the original cast.

And, wow, I really want this game...
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 13, 2011 4:27 pm

vampko wrote:
Darcnova wrote:

Houk said they're keeping the original cast.

And, wow, I really want this game...

Yeah, I meant the directing in general, seems to be similar to how the lines were delivered in the English anime...

And like I said, it's a pretty fun game just from the demo, so I'm on that boat too...August is pretty far away since I'm excited about this hah

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Fri May 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Darcnova wrote:Yeah, I meant the directing in general, seems to be similar to how the lines were delivered in the English anime...

And like I said, it's a pretty fun game just from the demo, so I'm on that boat too...August is pretty far away since I'm excited about this hah

We had the same voice director who's worked on the show before and recorded in the same studio that does the anime, so yeah it should pretty much be on par with the anime.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Houk wrote:
Darcnova wrote:Yeah, I meant the directing in general, seems to be similar to how the lines were delivered in the English anime...

We had the same voice director who's worked on the show before and recorded in the same studio that does the anime, so yeah it should pretty much be on par with the anime.

Awesome, you guys are on the ball haha

Phoenix_Apollo
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Phoenix_Apollo » Fri May 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Even though I've not once watched or read Bleach before, I'm seriously considering picking this game up. It does look really good.
ImageImageImage

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Fri May 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Can't say I'm too excited about a Bleach game. I somewhat liked the series, but I never liked the games that spawned from it. After seeing the demo, it doesn't really strike me as a game I'd enjoy playing either, oh well.
At least there's still Disgaea 4 and Totori to look forward too =D
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

Solice
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Solice » Fri May 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Houk wrote:

That's the kind of thing I want to hear. Doing something new needs to be done right, and that's the way you do it right. That's the kind of thing that will make me want to buy the game, even if it's not the type of game I would usually buy.

My question is this: is this the first of some other things? I recall that when NISA did anime as "something new," they had more than one title lined up to start with. Even if you cannot comment on what specifically, can you tell us whether we can expect something else that's otherwise unexpected sometime soon?

[Stream (Offline):] [Youtube]
Join the Unofficial NISA Chat! [IRC | Teamspeak]

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 13, 2011 6:21 pm

Solice wrote:
Houk wrote:

That's the kind of thing I want to hear. Doing something new needs to be done right, and that's the way you do it right. That's the kind of thing that will make me want to buy the game, even if it's not the type of game I would usually buy.

My question is this: is this the first of some other things? I recall that when NISA did anime as "something new," they had more than one title lined up to start with. Even if you cannot comment on what specifically, can you tell us whether we can expect something else that's otherwise unexpected sometime soon?

Exactly, they are doing this right at least...so it should sound very close to the anime.

Anyways, thats what I was curious about as well heh

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”