Bleach: Soul Resurrección's General Chat

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección's General Chat

Postby Kisame » Sat May 14, 2011 12:18 am

i read on amazon that the game comes out august 2nd but im not sure it is but as i said before im just glad were getting it and i will gladly await updates as they arrive. :geek:
Woo woo woo you know it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sat May 14, 2011 12:30 am

Kisame wrote:i read on amazon that the game comes out august 2nd but im not sure it is but as i said before im just glad were getting it and i will gladly await updates as they arrive. :geek:

Thats a tentative date right now, though seeing as the Japanese version comes out June 23rd...that is less than 2 months between the releases, so it makes some sense

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Sat May 14, 2011 12:38 am

Darcnova wrote:
Kisame wrote:i read on amazon that the game comes out august 2nd but im not sure it is but as i said before im just glad were getting it and i will gladly await updates as they arrive. :geek:

Thats a tentative date right now, though seeing as the Japanese version comes out June 23rd...that is less than 2 months between the releases, so it makes some sense

thats what i was thinking as well its the last month of summer Vacation for some and i could see it selling pretty well around then but im shocked that 360 isn't getting a copy of the game like they did with naruto shippuden: ultimate storm 2 but then again im fine with it being a PS3 exclusive :lol:
Woo woo woo you know it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 am

I think that would cost waaaaaay to much for NISA, plus, seeing as this is made by Sony, I can't see them porting it to the 360 anyways :P

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Sat May 14, 2011 12:48 am

Darcnova wrote:I think that would cost waaaaaay to much for NISA, plus, seeing as this is made by Sony, I can't see them porting it to the 360 anyways :P

good point i forgot Sony made the game as well do they own the rights to the psp games as well and if so there is hope now. :twisted:
Woo woo woo you know it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sat May 14, 2011 12:50 am

Kisame wrote:
Darcnova wrote:I think that would cost waaaaaay to much for NISA, plus, seeing as this is made by Sony, I can't see them porting it to the 360 anyways :P

good point i forgot Sony made the game as well do they own the rights to the psp games as well and if so there is hope now. :twisted:

Some hope, yes...unless they didn't Trademark it like Sega did, then NISA would only have specific rights to "Bleach: Soul Ressurecion", and the few psp ones might only come if Bleach sells very well, or fan demand

I don't even think there was fan demand for this game...technically haha

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Sat May 14, 2011 12:56 am

Darcnova wrote:
Kisame wrote:

Some hope, yes...unless they didn't Trademark it like Sega did, then NISA would only have specific rights to "Bleach: Soul Ressurecion", and the few psp ones might only come if Bleach sells very well, or fan demand

I don't even think there was fan demand for this game...technically haha

i think the reason this was brought over was Bleach is starting to do well here in the US and for some reason sega wont take the gamble like the naruto games do they had storm 2 hyped up before it had a release date but who knows this was a huge shock that NIS picked this gem up plus its the 1rst bleach game for PS3 but it will bring something new for anime games since most have been fighting this looks like it has rpg elements to it witch is a win for me.
Woo woo woo you know it.

tofu
Vassal
Vassal

Postby tofu » Sat May 14, 2011 2:28 am

what a pleasant surprise to see this being done by nisamerica! I'm totally looking forward to this title and i'm quite happy that Nisa actually got to do a game this big =D Bravo for taking this NisAmerica, and you bet i'll be supporting you!

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sat May 14, 2011 10:03 am

tofu wrote:what a pleasant surprise to see this being done by nisamerica! I'm totally looking forward to this title and i'm quite happy that Nisa actually got to do a game this big =D Bravo for taking this NisAmerica, and you bet i'll be supporting you!

Yup, NISA getting a game this big is a well...big step

Now the English website needs to hurry up and come up! :P

Ok, updated Character list:

Ichigo(Bankai)
Rukia
Uyru Ishida
Ulquiorra (Second Release)
Harribel (Release Form)
Stark (Release Form)
Byakuya
Yammy(Semi Ira Release Form)
Perfect Hollowification Ichigo
Hitsugaya(Bankai)
Final Tensa Zangetsu Ichigo
Komamura
Kyoraku
Grimmjow (Release)

That makes 14 out of 21 characters...so we can either guess for fun, or wait for the Japanese updates to come...hah

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sat May 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Found this on GameFAQs: http://i54.tinypic.com/2uy63ph.jpg seems to be somewhat accurate...though I seriously don't see Aizen as playable...

Though it has some flaws to it, such as having Yammy and Komamura under all the ones labled "playable characters?" And I seriously doubt that Aizen would be playable...as I don't see much they could do with him...

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Sun May 15, 2011 8:04 am

I hope NISA doesn't mind if I hold off on this game. There's other games I'd rather buy at the moment.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun May 15, 2011 9:32 am

LAMV wrote:I hope NISA doesn't mind if I hold off on this game. There's other games I'd rather buy at the moment.

I'm sure they won't :P

Sorry, couldn't resist...

Anyways, here's a new article: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1168381 ... omplete%29

Doesn't say much, but it says that Mission Mode can take up to 100 hours to complete...

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Sun May 15, 2011 12:40 pm

a leveling system is a dream come true and i wouldn't see why aizen wont be playable he is the main villain but i bet some of the espada will be playable like grimmjow and Ulquiorra .
Woo woo woo you know it.

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Sun May 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Kisame wrote:but i bet some of the espada will be playable like grimmjow and Sasuke .

Fixed.

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Sun May 15, 2011 12:47 pm

LAMV wrote:
Kisame wrote:but i bet some of the espada will be playable like grimmjow and Sasuke .

Fixed.

:o sasuke oh my
Woo woo woo you know it.

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”