Bleach: Soul Resurrección's General Chat

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección's General Chat

Postby Kisame » Sun May 15, 2011 4:14 pm

he will be pure bad ass with all that monsterus power he wields what about zangetsu and the hollow combined ? though the thought frightens me but i am excited. :|
Woo woo woo you know it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun May 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Kisame wrote:he will be pure bad ass with all that monsterus power he wields what about zangetsu and the hollow combined ? though the thought frightens me but i am excited. :|

Right now I'm gonna assume that his hollow mask will be for one of his specials in his Bankai form, as his Hell form (which I forgot to mention...again) automatically has a mask...not his mask, but still a mask :P

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Sun May 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Darcnova wrote:
Kisame wrote:he will be pure bad ass with all that monsterus power he wields what about zangetsu and the hollow combined ? though the thought frightens me but i am excited. :|

Right now I'm gonna assume that his hollow mask will be for one of his specials in his Bankai form, as his Hell form (which I forgot to mention...again) automatically has a mask...not his mask, but still a mask :P

and he only gets better as you play more and more my god if only it wasn't a single player game.
Woo woo woo you know it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun May 15, 2011 4:45 pm

It does seem like it had the potential for co-op, but they didn't wanna take chances or something...maybe if there's a second Soul Ressureccion (Ignition :P)

Looky
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Looky » Sun May 15, 2011 7:53 pm

This is interesting news to me, I haven't been that fond of Bleach games, mostly due to the fact that almost none of them are in English, I played the one that came out on the Wii, I can't recall the name of it exactly. But, I did enjoy it, and hearing about this game and seeing some of it I am actually looking forward to this.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun May 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Looky wrote:This is interesting news to me, I haven't been that fond of Bleach games, mostly due to the fact that almost none of them are in English, I played the one that came out on the Wii, I can't recall the name of it exactly. But, I did enjoy it, and hearing about this game and seeing some of it I am actually looking forward to this.

Yeah, I never got to play the Wii one, mainly because I don't care for the Wii, but yeah...this is gonna be a big seller for NISA...the name Bleach sells :P

Looky
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Looky » Mon May 16, 2011 5:20 am

Darcnova wrote:
Looky wrote:This is interesting news to me, I haven't been that fond of Bleach games, mostly due to the fact that almost none of them are in English, I played the one that came out on the Wii, I can't recall the name of it exactly. But, I did enjoy it, and hearing about this game and seeing some of it I am actually looking forward to this.

Yeah, I never got to play the Wii one, mainly because I don't care for the Wii, but yeah...this is gonna be a big seller for NISA...the name Bleach sells :P

Lol well you didn't miss much. But yeah, the name does sell well. However, for me the determining factor will be the whether or not the game will have the original Japanese audio, because I've had enough of the English dub voices. Sorry but I can't stand it anymore.

MJA wrote: I won't be interested in the product if it doesn't include the original Japanese voices.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon May 16, 2011 6:03 am

And NISA is working hard on that. So, you should be well satisfied.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Mon May 16, 2011 8:28 am

vampko wrote:And NISA is working hard on that. So, you should be well satisfied.

Yup, NISA is good at bringing their games with dual audio for those that prefer the original voices, and this shouldn't be an exception, unless they hit a snag somewhere

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Mon May 16, 2011 2:21 pm

no doubt that NIS hit the jackpot with this game. 8-)
Woo woo woo you know it.

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Mon May 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Hmm. How did the other Bleach games sell? Statistics, please, don't just say "it sold well" or "they sold like crap".

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Mon May 16, 2011 7:30 pm

LAMV wrote:Hmm. How did the other Bleach games sell? Statistics, please, don't just say "it sold well" or "they sold like crap".

no clue, as I don't trust those sites that try and say how much was sold...so all we can say is, they sold better than most NISA games :P

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Tue May 17, 2011 2:35 pm

i bought the bleach game for the wii and it was hard to come across but that could mean multiple things
Woo woo woo you know it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Tue May 17, 2011 3:57 pm

In all seriousness, I think most anime fans own a ps3 or 360...I could be wrong, but I don't think that Bleach game for the wii could touch the sales of the Naruto games for ps360

formerroadie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby formerroadie » Tue May 17, 2011 5:22 pm

My clan tag on PS3 is BLCH..... yes, I'm giddy about this game. I rarely pre-order games but this is one I will surely be pre-ordering!!!!! The wait is going to kill me though :).

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”