Suggestions

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
MJA
New Vassal
New Vassal

Suggestions

Postby MJA » Sat May 14, 2011 1:44 pm

NIS, unless already planned, please include the option to choose between Japanese or English voice-over :D It would be a poor business decision to not include the original Japanese voices because we all know there will always be voice-over "elitists" for anything anime related. I would love to hand over more of my money to you guys ;), but if this option is not included, I will most likely not cancel my Soul Ignition Playasia preorder (the 2 extra months is a tease, but more than understandable). Just my preference, but don't potentially narrow your consumer base from others that might agree.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Suggestions

Postby Darcnova » Sat May 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Houk said that they are trying to get JP voice over...

Though really, supporting NISA should be the first choice, though I guess that's just me heh

MJA
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby MJA » Sat May 14, 2011 4:50 pm

The only post of Houk's I saw in reference to voice acting was the one concerning the original English actors. All I'm trying to get at is that I feel that the request having its own topic will help them consider the option if it's in their grasp. And hey I want to support NISA as much as you do, but simply put, I won't be interested in the product if it doesn't include the original Japanese voices.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Sat May 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Trust me, we're well aware of how important dual-audio is for some people. On any title we've released that didn't have a dual-audio option, I can guarantee you it was for reasons beyond our control. Keeping dual audio is consistently at the top of our list for every localization project we get.

As of right now, Bleach is planned to be dual audio. So unless some issue arises between now and release that would make it impossible, you can count on having both Japanese and English voices.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sat May 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Houk wrote:Trust me, we're well aware of how important dual-audio is for some people. On any title we've released that didn't have a dual-audio option, I can guarantee you it was for reasons beyond our control. Keeping dual audio is consistently at the top of our list for every localization project we get.

As of right now, Bleach is planned to be dual audio. So unless some issue arises between now and release that would make it impossible, you can count on having both Japanese and English voices.

Just one of the many reasons your company is so amazing ~
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sat May 14, 2011 6:55 pm

vampko wrote:
Houk wrote:Trust me, we're well aware of how important dual-audio is for some people. On any title we've released that didn't have a dual-audio option, I can guarantee you it was for reasons beyond our control. Keeping dual audio is consistently at the top of our list for every localization project we get.

Just one of the many reasons your company is so amazing ~

Gotta admit, even though I usually listen to dubs, this is a good thing, gives people choice and all that...

MJA
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby MJA » Sat May 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Thank you kindly Houk :D So grateful to hear! Let's hope you guys don't run into any snags. Canceled my JP preorder ;)

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Sun May 15, 2011 12:32 pm

good to hear its gonna have dual-audio but it wont matter for me since i enjoy the dubbed voices heck im just happy for the games itself :P
Woo woo woo you know it.

KyuubiMinato
Vassal
Vassal

Postby KyuubiMinato » Sun May 15, 2011 1:12 pm

I read in Siliconera that it's also getting an European release in September. Has that actually been confirmed?

(Please, please, please, please lol)

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun May 15, 2011 1:14 pm

KyuubiMinato wrote:I read in Siliconera that it's also getting an European release in September. Has that actually been confirmed?

(Please, please, please, please lol)

Yup, I think so anyways...

And September sounds about right, since the US is getting it less than 2 months after Japan

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Sun May 15, 2011 1:15 pm

its all good as long as were getting the game.
Woo woo woo you know it.

KyuubiMinato
Vassal
Vassal

Postby KyuubiMinato » Sun May 15, 2011 1:26 pm

I wasn't sure, since i saw no mention Europe (plus, the company's called NIS "AMERICA" lol)

Thanks, i'm really looking forward to getting it :)

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Sun May 15, 2011 1:26 pm

as am i ;)
Woo woo woo you know it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun May 15, 2011 1:26 pm

KyuubiMinato wrote:I wasn't sure, since i saw no mention Europe (plus, the company's called NIS "AMERICA" lol)

Thanks, i'm really looking forward to getting it :)

Yeah, they probably aren't handling the publishing over there...what company usually publishes NISA games over there?

KyuubiMinato
Vassal
Vassal

Postby KyuubiMinato » Sun May 15, 2011 1:35 pm

To be honest, i really don't know. I'll have to cross-check with the most recent games and see if i can find out

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”