Questions?

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Questions?

Postby Darcnova » Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm

It will go til the end of the Arrancar arc, so yeah, til the defeat of Aizen, with the Hell movie thrown in somewhere...and I'm assumign by the trailer, it starts with the Grimmjow fight, though it could start early than that.

The story might be 10-15 hours long, though Mission mode is supposedly going to be up to 100 hours

The music is all original, except for the opening, based off of the demo alone

Trophies...a list hasn't been released yet

DLC, well...it does have Playstation Network on the box, so it is a possibility, I'd assume a couple of characters, and bonus missions with the latter being the highest possibility

There will not be multiplayer of any kind, as this is more like a Devil May Cry game, split screen would make it kind of hard to do

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue May 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Darcnova wrote:
DLC, well...it does have Playstation Network on the box, so it is a possibility, I'd assume a couple of characters, and bonus missions with the latter being the highest possibility

There will not be multiplayer of any kind, as this is more like a Devil May Cry game, split screen would make it kind of hard to do

I'm fairly sure NISA puts that PSN thing on every game.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Tue May 17, 2011 1:27 pm

vampko wrote:
Darcnova wrote:

I'm fairly sure NISA puts that PSN thing on every game.

I was mainly basing it off of the Japanese cover, but yeah, that doesn't always mean theres DLC, which I understand, just saying there is a possibility hah

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Tue May 17, 2011 2:24 pm

I got a question of my own, how does the "sphere grid" like system and leveling up function?

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Tue May 17, 2011 3:58 pm

LAMV wrote:I got a question of my own, how does the "sphere grid" like system and leveling up function?

No clue on that part, I'll see if there is an article explaining it for the Japanese version

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Wed May 18, 2011 12:52 pm

vampko wrote:I'm fairly sure NISA puts that PSN thing on every game.

It's not just NISA, all U.S. companies put the Playstation Network on PS3 covers because of trophies. But when considering that the Japanese version has it too, and Japanese covers don't have that for trophies, it's most likely going to have DLC and/or online multiplayer.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed May 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Ar Tonelico wrote:
vampko wrote:I'm fairly sure NISA puts that PSN thing on every game.

It's not just NISA, all U.S. companies put the Playstation Network on PS3 covers because of trophies. But when considering that the Japanese version has it too, and Japanese covers don't have that for trophies, it's most likely going to have DLC and/or online multiplayer.

Yup, thats how I was seeing it too...as I know the US games always have it due to trophies

So I'm sticking to my "Theres a possibility for DLC" remark :P

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Wed May 18, 2011 1:39 pm

a Question for me is how long will the story be i heard that the misson mode will be over 100 hours :ugeek: but how long will the story mode take ?
Woo woo woo you know it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed May 18, 2011 2:57 pm

I've been tossing around my guesstimate...which is 10 hours or so...judging by how much of the arc it covers, it may be in the 10-15 hour mark, I don't see how it can be any more than that...

Chevalier
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Chevalier » Thu May 19, 2011 5:44 am

I've been thinking and watching trailers and what not, but so far I haven't seen Chad or Orihime in anything yet. Do you think they'll be around?

Sool
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Sool » Thu May 19, 2011 7:47 am

i personally hope that they will be playable, especially chad ( when you have a weird arm with light coming out of it you are officially badass:) ) but dont think it is very likely
they had not really important fights / influence in the hueco mundo/fake karakura town arcs...

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Thu May 19, 2011 9:16 am

Orihime not being playable is pretty obvious heh...

Chad probably isn't playable because lets face it...he gets horrible match ups, and has never gotten an important battle :P

Sool
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Sool » Thu May 19, 2011 10:38 am

Darcnova wrote:Orihime not being playable is pretty obvious heh...

Chad probably isn't playable because lets face it...he gets horrible match ups, and has never gotten an important battle :P

true ^^ like i said they had no important fights / influence in the arcs the game is about...or rather in the entire manga...
but on the other hand...did uryu had any ? xD

till now only :

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bankai, Full Hollow, FInal Getsuga)
Rukia Kuchiki
Uryū Ishida
Byakuya Kuchiki
Tōshirō Hitsugaya
Tia Harribel
Yammy Llargo
Ulquiorra Cifer
Shunsui Kyōraku
Coyote Starrk
Sajin Komamura

are confirmed or am i wrong?

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Thu May 19, 2011 10:57 am

Your list is missing Grimmjow :P

Anyways, yeah, Uryu had an important fight, Syzael Aporro Granz who also wouldn't fit in because his release is...odd :P

And yes, I dunno if I spelled his name right...but Uryu DID have an important Espada fight, while chad...didn't...too bad Renji isn't gonna be in, if we base it off that image I linked awhile back that pretty much confirmed which characters were in

Sool
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Sool » Thu May 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Darcnova wrote:Your list is missing Grimmjow :P

Anyways, yeah, Uryu had an important fight, Syzael Aporro Granz who also wouldn't fit in because his release is...odd :P

And yes, I dunno if I spelled his name right...but Uryu DID have an important Espada fight, while chad...didn't...too bad Renji isn't gonna be in, if we base it off that image I linked awhile back that pretty much confirmed which characters were in

oh totally forgot about grimmjow :o
important fight...yeaaaaaaaaah riiiiiiight... wasn´t that the fight with renji? the one that finally mayuri kurotsuchi finished? so renji has as much right to be in the game as uryu...and uryu just won against 2 low tier arrancars, so did chad

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”