will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
User avatar
Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 am

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby Quogie » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:42 pm

awww maybe but atlest I would be happy? :D lol....
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby Darcnova » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:48 pm

And then you'd find about 1 million Japanese people...with other countries behind them, at your door step, wanting you dead :lol:

User avatar
Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 am

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby Quogie » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Darcnova wrote:And then you'd find about 1 million Japanese people...with other countries behind them, at your door step, wanting you dead :lol:


it'll be ok coz I will just write there names in my death note book ;D rofl hahahahahahaha ^___^
Image

User avatar
SoulRin
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 8:17 am
Location: Away from here

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby SoulRin » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:52 am

Quogie wrote:
Darcnova wrote:And then you'd find about 1 million Japanese people...with other countries behind them, at your door step, wanting you dead :lol:


it'll be ok coz I will just write there names in my death note book ;D rofl hahahahahahaha ^___^
thats a lot of names. think you can handle it alone. im always ready with mine :lol:
Image
oh yea. imma ninja
PSN: dezmon97

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby Darcnova » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:53 am

I'm wondering if he could even manage that, before he was stung to death...

User avatar
SoulRin
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 8:17 am
Location: Away from here

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby SoulRin » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:55 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
oh yea. imma ninja
PSN: dezmon97

User avatar
Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 am

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby Quogie » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:45 am

Darcnova wrote:I'm wondering if he could even manage that, before he was stung to death...


I so could >.> Vegeta will randomly show up and fly me up high to give me enough time to write there names in..... hahahaha xD
Image

User avatar
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby pika151 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:55 pm

Quogie wrote:
Darcnova wrote:I'm wondering if he could even manage that, before he was stung to death...


I so could >.> Vegeta will randomly show up and fly me up high to give me enough time to write there names in..... hahahaha xD

VEGETA WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL!?!??!?!?! (sorry had to get that in there after that.)
PSN: pikaz151
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby Darcnova » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:37 pm

pikaz...you are a horrible, horrible person

User avatar
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby pika151 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:10 am

Sorry :D
PSN: pikaz151
Image

User avatar
wolfmarc
Majin
Majin
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:14 am
Location: Dundee

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby wolfmarc » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:24 am

:lol: :oops: I wish :D

User avatar
Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 am

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby Quogie » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:36 pm

pika151 wrote:
Quogie wrote:
Darcnova wrote:I'm wondering if he could even manage that, before he was stung to death...


I so could >.> Vegeta will randomly show up and fly me up high to give me enough time to write there names in..... hahahaha xD

VEGETA WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL!?!??!?!?! (sorry had to get that in there after that.)


LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D look im even stronger then nappa meaning i could take out an army? :O lols... so off topic.... haha
Image

User avatar
wolfmarc
Majin
Majin
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:14 am
Location: Dundee

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby wolfmarc » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:17 am

:lol:

User avatar
Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 am

Re: will there be what-if Mission where Rukia kisses Ichigo?

Postby Quogie » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:51 pm

does shotgun work on troll zombies or do I need somthing stronger >.>
Image


Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests