Page 6 of 9

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 am
by Darcnova
Sool wrote:
SoulRin wrote:only in a few dimensions.Aizen would die in the others

you know...he is immortal ;P


The thing is, there'd be dimensions where he DIDN'T get the Hyogoku, resulting in him somehow being killed

Aizen and Byakuran are both insane villains when you think about it

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:34 pm
by SoulRin

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:09 am
by pika151
Now you guys are bringing the parallel worlds theory into Bleach. xD

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 am
by Darcnova
pika151 wrote:Now you guys are bringing the parallel worlds theory into Bleach. xD


Nope, Reborn, and lots of other media did that LOOONG before we did :lol:

Imagine a Soul Society led by Chojiro...Hello Western SS! :lol:

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:16 am
by pika151
I know Reborn did the parallel worlds thing. I mean you brought it to Bleach and talked about a world where Aizen didn't get the hogyoku.

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:19 am
by Darcnova
pika151 wrote:I know Reborn did the parallel worlds thing. I mean you brought it to Bleach and talked about a world where Aizen didn't get the hogyoku.


Okay, yeah...that was all me :twisted:

But then that would mean there'd be no Mullet either :lol:

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:33 am
by pika151
Well not necessarily. Aizen could still grow a mullet in that world. He just won't be super over powered.

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:24 pm
by Darcnova
pika151 wrote:Well not necessarily. Aizen could still grow a mullet in that world. He just won't be super over powered.


But he got the super mullet from coming out of his cocoon, which is caused by the Hyogoku :lol:

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:26 pm
by SoulRin
he's mulletless in some universes. it happens :lol:

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:06 am
by Darcnova
SoulRin wrote:he's mulletless in some universes. it happens :lol:


Exactly...in some, he probably never broke his glasses :lol:

Oh and technically, Bleach: Soul Carnival brought alternate realities into Bleach...>.>

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:58 am
by Quogie
Darcnova wrote:
SoulRin wrote:he's mulletless in some universes. it happens :lol:


Exactly...in some, he probably never broke his glasses :lol:

Oh and technically, Bleach: Soul Carnival brought alternate realities into Bleach...>.>


lol be funny if he used his sword. and they never really locked him up but some random xD lol

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:41 am
by Darcnova
Aizen is bound to break out...what he does afterwards is up to Kubo, as at the end there, he didn't seem berserk...at all

:lol:

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 pm
by Sool
Darcnova wrote:Aizen is bound to break out...


the only lead yamamoto and the other would have would be


Image

engraved into the cell wall ;D

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:51 pm
by Darcnova
Exactly!...I'd love it if, for some reason Aizen became an ally for the ending, but that would be expected

And what better main enemy, than the Soul King himself? :twisted:

Re: Yoruichi & Super Ecological Ninja Dimension Aizen confirmed!

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:37 pm
by Quogie
Darcnova wrote:Exactly!...I'd love it if, for some reason Aizen became an ally for the ending, but that would be expected

And what better main enemy, than the Soul King himself? :twisted:


lmfao omg that would be awesome. maybe Kisuke & Isshin are the real bad guys :OOOOOO thats why Isshin wants to get rid of Ichigo powers. >.< & Kisuke is so far only person we know of that has seen the soul king.