SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
User avatar
wolfmarc
Majin
Majin
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:14 am
Location: Dundee

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby wolfmarc » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:39 am

Cool awsome :lol:

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Darcnova » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:45 am

Wolf...you need to quote, or it just looks like you are spamming...

User avatar
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby pika151 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Darcnova wrote:Wolf...you need to quote, or it just looks like you are spamming...

Like this. :{D
PSN: pikaz151
Image

User avatar
Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Quogie » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:52 pm

pika151 wrote:
Darcnova wrote:Wolf...you need to quote, or it just looks like you are spamming...

Like this. :{D


^ I like your smiley face preson with a mustache lol xD
Image

User avatar
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby pika151 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Quogie wrote:
pika151 wrote:
Darcnova wrote:Wolf...you need to quote, or it just looks like you are spamming...

Like this. :{D


^ I like your smiley face preson with a mustache lol xD

Creative isn't it? I accidently pressed it, then looked at it and was like COOL! :D. So I used it. :{D
PSN: pikaz151
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Darcnova » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Spammers! But yeah, that smiley is awesome now

User avatar
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby pika151 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Darcnova wrote:Spammers! But yeah, that smiley is awesome now

I'm using it from now on :{D
PSN: pikaz151
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Darcnova » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Good, now get DWG3 and help me friendship grind! :lol:

User avatar
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby pika151 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:18 am

Darcnova wrote:Good, now get DWG3 and help me friendship grind! :lol:

I might get that game but it would be after Bleach.
PSN: pikaz151
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Darcnova » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:26 am

pika151 wrote:
Darcnova wrote:Good, now get DWG3 and help me friendship grind! :lol:

I might get that game but it would be after Bleach.


Fiend! Friendship grinding is boring :cry:

User avatar
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby pika151 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:27 am

Darcnova wrote:
pika151 wrote:
Darcnova wrote:Good, now get DWG3 and help me friendship grind! :lol:

I might get that game but it would be after Bleach.


Fiend! Friendship grinding is boring :cry:

Friend Grinding?
PSN: pikaz151
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Darcnova » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:29 am

Yeah, on DWG3, they added a friendship level, which results in pilots being unlocked, and trophies...as well as making certain characters into Newtypes...and you pretty much have to grind it...for about 50+ characters

User avatar
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby pika151 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:32 am

Darcnova wrote:Yeah, on DWG3, they added a friendship level, which results in pilots being unlocked, and trophies...as well as making certain characters into Newtypes...and you pretty much have to grind it...for about 50+ characters

Sounds complicated. OH my birthday is like in a month and a half. I could get this for my birthday. And I still don't know if I should get DMC4 before Bleach. I have like the exact amount for Bleach, but DMC4 is used for $16.99. I could probably get enough money by the time of Bleach. Should I get it?
PSN: pikaz151
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Darcnova » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 am

DMC4 is 9.99 here :lol: DMC4 is worth it, so yes, get it...in a month and a half, I'll probably be taking a break from my friendship grind anyways

User avatar
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby pika151 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:43 am

Darcnova wrote:DMC4 is 9.99 here :lol: DMC4 is worth it, so yes, get it...in a month and a half, I'll probably be taking a break from my friendship grind anyways

I swear everything for you is half the price of mine. Then again everything is more expensive here.
PSN: pikaz151
Image


Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests