SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Darcnova » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Well I mean, have you SEEN the face of the guy on the Pringles cans? My god man!

User avatar
PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 15853
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:12 am
Location: Brazil

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby PringlesXD » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:24 pm

Oh ho ho ho ho.

User avatar
wolfmarc
Majin
Majin
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:14 am
Location: Dundee

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby wolfmarc » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 am

here's is one everyone should ask why is the month changed for the Bleach game is there any reason for this :? :lol:

User avatar
SoulRin
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 8:17 am
Location: Away from here

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby SoulRin » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:07 am

it isnt changed :|
Image
oh yea. imma ninja
PSN: dezmon97

User avatar
wolfmarc
Majin
Majin
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:14 am
Location: Dundee

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby wolfmarc » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:03 am

SoulRin wrote:it isnt changed :|


:lol: Thats good then.

User avatar
SoulRin
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 905
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 8:17 am
Location: Away from here

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby SoulRin » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:44 am

i guess
Image
oh yea. imma ninja
PSN: dezmon97

User avatar
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby pika151 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:06 pm

wolfmarc wrote:here's is one everyone should ask why is the month changed for the Bleach game is there any reason for this :? :lol:

August for NA. And September for EU. The dates will be different depending on where you are.
PSN: pikaz151
Image

User avatar
Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Quogie » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:48 pm

pika151 wrote:August for NA. And September for EU. The dates will be different depending on where you are.


unless your smart!~ like me and order online which will only cost $77 instead of around $100-120 when its released in EU lol.
Image

BloodPhantom135
Vassal
Vassal
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby BloodPhantom135 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:37 pm

maxray wrote:i looked up alot about this game and i found list of characters, so no

I'm sorry, but that's almost a game-ruiner... that SUCKS. There was NOTHING cooler than owning on Bleach: Shattered Blade with Ulquiorra in his unreleased state.

User avatar
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby pika151 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:17 pm

BloodPhantom135 wrote:
maxray wrote:i looked up alot about this game and i found list of characters, so no

I'm sorry, but that's almost a game-ruiner... that SUCKS. There was NOTHING cooler than owning on Bleach: Shattered Blade with Ulquiorra in his unreleased state.

Yeah all of them are in released states and Bankais. (Except for Kenpachi and Rukia I guess)
PSN: pikaz151
Image

User avatar
Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Quogie » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:20 pm

pika151 wrote:Yeah all of them are in released states and Bankais. (Except for Kenpachi and Rukia I guess)


COZ KENPACHI IS A BEAST!!!!! and well ha Rukia just sucks.
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Darcnova » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:31 pm

pika151 wrote:
BloodPhantom135 wrote:
maxray wrote:i looked up alot about this game and i found list of characters, so no

I'm sorry, but that's almost a game-ruiner... that SUCKS. There was NOTHING cooler than owning on Bleach: Shattered Blade with Ulquiorra in his unreleased state.

Yeah all of them are in released states and Bankais. (Except for Kenpachi and Rukia I guess)


Rukia is actually in Shikai, so she is in her released state as well

User avatar
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 847
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:39 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby pika151 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Oh so just Kenpachi.... (Forever Alone.)
PSN: pikaz151
Image

User avatar
Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1318
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 6:46 am

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Quogie » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:07 am

Lol Kenpachi dont need anyone hes not weak like Ichigo LOL
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: SuperDuperDuper Important Question

Postby Darcnova » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:12 am

*facepalm*

Quogie, my friend...spouting fanboi nonsense kinda...


Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests