Things I would have liked to have seen.

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
Decimare06
Peon
Peon

Things I would have liked to have seen.

Postby Decimare06 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:47 am

Well, I'm a huge bleach fan, I'm definitely going to pick this game up asap, most likely the day it hits stores. Now, watching this game and checking it out, the main feature may not be the graphics, which could be greatly improved and worked on, but it was the gameplay itself. I obviously have no clue where the game stops compared to the anime, but I'm definitely looking forward to finding out for myself.

Now, just to be clear, I'm not bashing the game one bit, but here are some things I think would be pretty amazing to see in another bleach game, if one is made.

#1 Multiplayer, online co-op, online versus, local co-op, and local versus. Split screen obviously, however, for online you could definitely make them go about their own way. Or better yet! MMO! A massive online community in an online world, completely separate from the game. Which speaking of that what comes to mind is...

#2 Customization, I know this is definitely far off, and very unlikely, but it could create a whole new path for the bleach franchise itself. Full customization features of both the character, and the Zanpakutoh he/she uses, would be amazing, along with what they are, or how they will grow. I guess that's more of an rpg sort of thing though. If it was ever made, that'd be amazing.

I can't really think of anything else, I think a multiplayer feature period would be great though.

Thanks for listening~

PSN: Decimare06

SoulRin
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Things I would have liked to have seen.

Postby SoulRin » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:17 pm

split screen would make it kinda hard though
oh yea. imma ninja
PSN: dezmon97

pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby pika151 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm

These are good ideas, but NISA can't really add this seeing as how they are only the publisher. But if this game does well we can wait and see if there is a sequel! The HTS series have had lots of sequels.
PSN: pikaz151

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:02 pm

SoulRin wrote:split screen would make it kinda hard though

Yeah, in this you have to be able to see what's around you at all times, so if they ever DID split-screen this, they'd have to make it at least like Basara in the amount of enemies on the map, so that there is always action

If you notice, from the videos, there is downtime, which also causes multiplayer to sound a little boring...

I agree that some more customization, in the form of actual battle skills and the like, though this does a good job, it could use some tweaks, so hopefully Racjin/Sony learns from this, and gives us more options

PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Wow, this dood has a lot of dreams that are about to be shattered someday ._.

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”