Bleach Chat!

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Bleach Chat!

Postby pika151 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:12 pm

I was like this chapter is gonna be all talk. Then Hitsugaya was like enough talk. Too bad they talked still. But now it looks like a full on fight of each side is brewing.
PSN: pikaz151

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:39 am

LOL the lastest chapter was good, bestpart was when Isshin was like to Kisuke, "I think you're getting the better deal out of the two of us" I think he just wants to grab a feel? LOL!!!!! xD jk, and if they do end up fight with Kisuke & Isshin it will be boring sadly since they would get owned so bad :P

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:50 am

Well technically, like Ginjo said, if they didn't steal Ichigo's powers...they'd have been beaten already...seeing as they are, for the most part, regular humans heh...Kenpachi and Byakuya would also slaughter whoever they fight, seeing as they are high on the captain strength charts

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:46 pm

true, and I agree I think that Kenpachi & Byakuya are in the top 3 of strongest captain's since the rest all sucked ass and having trouble with the Espada, in the end Yammy wasnt even a match for both of them and they where battling each other lol, only person I would say is stronger is Yamamoto. out of captain's. & mmmm idk Ginjo must have a bankai I guess. or maybe he doesn't anymore idk. but its funny he said that he would of been finished, jzzz Ichigo and his hax power xD

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Well the top 4 are supposedly, Yama, Kyoraku, Ukitake, and Unohana...it's just...they all have things preventing them from fighting seriously, aside from Yama :P

pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby pika151 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Well I mean I would say Soi Fon is actually pretty strong too. She had a great disadvantage in that fight. She's all close range but if she got close she would rot and die.

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:28 am

well there meant to be, but there not anymore there getting old & nah Soi fon isnt even stronger then Yoruichi & she got pew by Aizen lol, so yer from what I can tell from tite kubo, Kenpachi & Byakuya are now the strongest.

maxray
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby maxray » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:22 pm

it's going to be war again except this time there fighting fullbrings

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:34 pm

A war would be as large as the Arrancar arc...this is just a regular battle against multiple opponents...if that

pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby pika151 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 pm

It's like one small sport event. It will only last an hour. And from Kubo official Old man Yama, Kyoraku, Ukitake, and Unohana are the strongest. I mean they could have so much more power to show. Don't forget they were the supposed first captains.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:20 am

pika151 wrote:It's like one small sport event. It will only last an hour. And from Kubo official Old man Yama, Kyoraku, Ukitake, and Unohana are the strongest. I mean they could have so much more power to show. Don't forget they were the supposed first captains.

Exactly...thats where I got my info...souls aging has nothing to do with it, though Yama might have lost some power after losing his arm :P

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:03 am

pika151 wrote:It's like one small sport event. It will only last an hour. And from Kubo official Old man Yama, Kyoraku, Ukitake, and Unohana are the strongest. I mean they could have so much more power to show. Don't forget they were the supposed first captains.

no they where the strongest he said now its Kenpachi & Byakuya. also he was going all out against 1 and won but was pretty beaten up. Second Ukitake was owned which was sad since i wanted too see his bankai. & if it where true then 0 would of then owned Shunsui is he was so much stronger then the rest of the Espada. but anyway who knows he could of been talk smack lol since he got his ass handed to him. but then again Ichigo is so much stronger then all of them & only people I think that are around his level would be Kisuke & Isshin, and maybe Kenpachi/Byakuya arnt to far behide.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:20 am

Remember that Ukitake can't fight for more than 10 mins, and releasing could cause that to be even shorter (might have been mentioned somewhere) so his strength really isn't measurable.

And remember, Espada are ranked by their spiritual pressure, so Yammy DID have the highest SP, but it was all put into his power, Kenpachi and Byakuya also double teamed him...though Kenpachi is TECHNICALLY stronger than pre-FGT Ichigo...

Kisuke and Isshin don't count in the equation, seeing as Isshin and Kisuke haven't shown much of anything, and with what Kisuke showed, we could assume it is his full power, outside of possible bankai...they aren't even active Soul Reapers...they could possibly be the strongest characters in the series, but they don't count when being compared to Soul Reapers...

If we did that, Aizen would technically be the strongest :P

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

mhmmm, ~ & True but Aizen is hacks if he didnt get cocky and if he used his %@^*&! Zanpakuto he would of most likely won lol.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:01 am

Quogie wrote:mhmmm, ~ & True but Aizen is hacks if he didnt get cocky and if he used his %@^*&! Zanpakuto he would of most likely won lol.

Couldn't...the Hyogoku took away his Zanpaktou, but yeah...he is hax :P

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”