Full English Cast?

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
Ginkaku
New Vassal
New Vassal

Full English Cast?

Postby Ginkaku » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 am

In the credits of the game I saw that it only listed the Japanese cast, and not the English cast, and for characters like Lilinette, I can't tell who voices her. (I know it isn't her original anime voice, Kate Higgens, as it sounds different and, in my personal opinion sounds better)

Also Noitora's voice sounded different, not sure if it's a different VA though. Also (Kokuto) hasn't appeared in America yet, so while I assume the english voice is Travis Willingham (sounds like him) I can't be to positive.

So if anyone has the full english cast (mainly asking Houk, but if anyone else knows that would be a great help) then that would be appreciated.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Full English Cast?

Postby Houk » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:52 am

Unfortunately, the reason you don't see the English cast listed in the credits is because due to the non-union system we have to use for budgetary reasons, we can't officially acknowledge the actors (which is really a shame).

I can say that for the most part we were able to get the same actors as the actual anime, except for a couple of them for reasons beyond our control. So if it sounds like the actor from the show, it very likely is ;)

Kisame
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kisame » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:58 pm

i have no complaints on the voices imo the dub is far superior then the subbed and the fact that NIS was able to to get the cast for this game is a whole other level of awesome
Woo woo woo you know it.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:09 pm

I've been listing a lot of the VAs on in the General Chat, and most of them are accurate, seeing as they sound like their anime counter parts heh

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 pm

It's too bad you guys aren't allowed to list the English cast. I'd repeat what I said in another thread about riding a helicopter and dropping mountains of cash on your doorstep, if it means you can acknowledge the English VAs.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 am

LAMV wrote:It's too bad you guys aren't allowed to list the English cast. I'd repeat what I said in another thread about riding a helicopter and dropping mountains of cash on your doorstep, if it means you can acknowledge the English VAs.

Well since the only thing stopping us from doing union projects is budget, a helicopter full of cash would be a welcome contribution ;)

sirauron
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby sirauron » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:42 pm

the Head captain wasnt him at all, nor was Matsumoto and Barrigan was not the voice of thr 3rd hokage.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:53 pm

sirauron wrote:the Head captain wasnt him at all, nor was Matsumoto and Barrigan was not the voice of thr 3rd hokage.

Baraggan's VA is Steve Kramer in this, sounds the same as the anime version...

sirauron
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby sirauron » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:20 pm

when the Espadas were 1st introduced the VA of Barrigan was the 3rd hokage now it recently changed to a new person who im not sure he is.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:34 pm

sirauron wrote:when the Espadas were 1st introduced the VA of Barrigan was the 3rd hokage now it recently changed to a new person who im not sure he is.

Nope, still Steve Kramer, same as Kyoraku, they just changed the voice direction

And it has been said why some VAs were changed (Baraggan isn't one of em)...the VAs being out of the country caused them to be unable to record

pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby pika151 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 am

Okay Darc thanks for clearing that up. I thought the VA for Barrigan was the same. Yamamoto, Matsumoto, Nnoitora, and Nel have different VA's from what I can tell.
PSN: pikaz151

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:15 am

Nnoitra's MIGHT be the same, as he sounds similar at some parts, though I really dunno...

pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby pika151 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Darcnova wrote:Nnoitra's MIGHT be the same, as he sounds similar at some parts, though I really dunno...

Well every time he says something in the game I compare him to his talks with Nel and his fight with Kenpachi in the anime and they do sound a little different.
PSN: pikaz151

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:05 am

pika151 wrote:
Darcnova wrote:Nnoitra's MIGHT be the same, as he sounds similar at some parts, though I really dunno...

Well every time he says something in the game I compare him to his talks with Nel and his fight with Kenpachi in the anime and they do sound a little different.

That could be voice direction though, it's REALLY hard to tell, because I notice the differences too, but the only other person that can get that style of voice is a union VA...

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”