Pre Order Bonus?

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby lopez » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Knowing NISA, what are the odds it's an artbook?

I'd like to see a soundtrack or mini figure (like Fuka for D4).

Arrngrim
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Arrngrim » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:50 pm

Hey guys, just spotted on Siliconera a poll for who would buy the Japanese special edition of BRS if NISA brought it over, head on over and vote yes! Price be damned, I'll pay!

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/26/bl ... -of-japan/

fuyuki
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby fuyuki » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:53 am

From What I have gotten from the Japanese Version,(Yes,I did buy it)
The Normal one consists of
A White Rock Shooter Puchitto Nendoroid,and the Game.
The WRS Premium Box Edition consists of
The WRS Figma and The Game.
Hi there.
PSN ID: Zidane-Kosaka

Sheleigha
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Sheleigha » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:40 am

With over 3,000 votes now for the CE alone, it looks like a sure thing^^ I'm sure it'll be super-limited though. As for the neno, I have a feeling they are just to pricey for NISA to throw in as bonuses. Still, for me figma>neno. WRS figma looks amazing...

I'm not sure what they could toss in as a pre-order bonus for THAT though. More art maybe? Honestly, throwing in a poster like Totori did would be pretty nice :)

Overlord - Laharl
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Overlord - Laharl » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:47 pm

I hope I got the money for this. Will probably pre order ASAP.

Lord Gorchnik
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Lord Gorchnik » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:49 pm

WRS Figma Collectors Box is a guaranteed buy from me. Won't purchase 3 copies like I did for my imports from Japan though as all the family wanted to play it at once. Plus hey, gotta leave some for others.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Lord Gorchnik wrote:WRS Figma Collectors Box is a guaranteed buy from me. Won't purchase 3 copies like I did for my imports from Japan though as all the family wanted to play it at once. Plus hey, gotta leave some for others.

No, no you don't ;) Buy as many as you like!

SuperNipah
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby SuperNipah » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:47 pm

As I love collecting figures like Figma's and nendoroids, I'll be getting the limited edition for sure if the Figma comes with it. I've already voted yes on the Siliconera poll. :D

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:55 pm

I called up NISA, and this is the info I got on the worrisome note the latest Prinny Bomb had :

1) Currently, NISA only plans to release the game on the PSN
2) If the premium Figure Box makes it, there will be a voucher for the game on the PSN included with the box.

Hopefully that clears things up.

It doesn't bother me at all, we'll still get the awesome figure and extras. But I figured people would want to know this stuff.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

xelement5x
Vassal
Vassal

Postby xelement5x » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:57 pm

Wait, so there would be no physical copy of the game released at all? It would all just be on PSN?

That's kind of a deal breaker for me, since I'd much rather have a physical copy of the game than just a voucher for some bits that are essentially useless one Sony stops supporting the PSN.

And don't give me the 'ZOMG you are stupid sony will never stops supportings the psns!1!!1', Sony will stop support of the PSN (or at least PSP games on it) the instant they don't think there's enough revenue to justify it. I like physical copies of games because they're usable for as long as the hardware exists to play them, not as long as the service provider decides.

Sheleigha
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Sheleigha » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:51 pm

vampko wrote:I called up NISA, and this is the info I got on the worrisome note the latest Prinny Bomb had :

1) Currently, NISA only plans to release the game on the PSN
2) If the premium Figure Box makes it, there will be a voucher for the game on the PSN included with the box.

Hopefully that clears things up.

It doesn't bother me at all, we'll still get the awesome figure and extras. But I figured people would want to know this stuff.

Huh... that's actually pretty... dissapointing :( I'll still get the pack too, but I was super confused when I read "UMD not included". I was already sad that Corpse Party didn't get a UMD release...

I have a feeling that if there is no UMD, that this won't do as well as the poll numbers... Some people on Siliconera were wanting to get it on on PSN to put it on Vita later, but still I think this is going to be a dealbreaker for many (like the post above).

It actually just put a downer on my day :(

EDIT: I emailed Siliconera the tip in, because I have a feeling fans will be speaking up about the PSN-only thing. I'm trying not to get too upset, but some people are going to be pissed for sure. Maybe... it'll be enough to change some minds, so I hope :/

androvsky
Majin
Majin

Postby androvsky » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:01 pm

xelement5x wrote:Wait, so there would be no physical copy of the game released at all? It would all just be on PSN?

That's kind of a deal breaker for me, since I'd much rather have a physical copy of the game than just a voucher for some bits that are essentially useless one Sony stops supporting the PSN.

And don't give me the 'ZOMG you are stupid sony will never stops supportings the psns!1!!1', Sony will stop support of the PSN (or at least PSP games on it) the instant they don't think there's enough revenue to justify it. I like physical copies of games because they're usable for as long as the hardware exists to play them, not as long as the service provider decides.

Well, with PSP games you can download them and make as many copies as you want. Leave a copy on each of your PS3s, a copy on each of your PSPs, make a backup copy and put it on your PC, and put a backup copy from your PC to whatever third-party cloud storage provider you want. If your UMD breaks, you're boned.

Granted, you have to still be able to activate either a PSP or a Vita on PSN to use with your account, or whatever devices in the distant future that will be able to be able to play PSP games. And if PSN does get shut down, I'm sure there will be, uh, alternative methods available for activating your systems (there might be even now...). But if you want to pin your distant future on an entirely too thin and easily scratched disc, go ahead. ;)

Don't worry, I understand why people prefer physical copies, I do too. It's just that reliability of PSP games might not be the best argument for that...

Sheleigha
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Sheleigha » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:12 pm

androvsky wrote: But if you want to pin your distant future on an entirely too thin and easily scratched disc, go ahead. ;)

For myself, I make stuff LAST. If I can own a magazine from when I was 3 years old and have it still in pretty good condition (minus fingerprint-dent thingies from reading it so much), I can make disks last! I treat them like glass to make sure they last as long as possible.

With PSN games, I know that they don't need to be online to be able to play them (for the most part...) but I am however, anal about memory card/hardrive space. Physical games don't take up a huge amount for saving, but entire games take up alot of room.

SuperNipah
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby SuperNipah » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Well, that's pretty disappointing... I still really want the figure, but having no physical release is a pretty big downer. :( I guess it's just too risky to give it a UMD release; a digital release is better than none at all...

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:50 pm

I try my best to make stuff last as well....but I am REALLY clumsy. Like, knock into things and semi-trip all the time clumsy. I can't recall how many times I accidentally cut myself on something, or my shorts got stuck on a cupboard or I casually slam my finger into something and get it bruised :lol:

As such, my poor psp is prone to being dropped. So, DD = Good. For me anyways xD

For PS3 games, I prefer physical though.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”