Pre Order Bonus?

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
Goldskarr
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby Goldskarr » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:31 pm

...Wait... if you hate Nippon Ichi... why are you signed up on their OFFICIAL FORUMS?
Image (Sig by Dood. Thanks!)
Disclaimer - only NIS games I've played are Disgaea 1, 3, and 4, along with Cross Edge(Pity me.)

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Goldskarr wrote:...Wait... if you hate Nippon Ichi... why are you signed up on their OFFICIAL FORUMS?
It's the american part of NIS which is not good and a friend who has a super dooper hard on for a rehashed game is on here and wanted me to join awhile back. I still don't get how you can wreck games by just translating text and doing voice work......reallly now? BRS was just the final straw is all....

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
vertical09 wrote:so there gonna learn there lesson by going out of buisness? :|
they did this becuase they knowthat the psp market isnt to good here and having a digital copy is so much easier.Half of the people here are probably gonna torrent this game =P its just sad, as much as i want BRS i have to honestly say that this wasnt there best move financially. Well doenst matter, this will be the last psp game we will see in the states most likly (other than trails in the sky SC which should still be happening long through 2012)
Yeah definately one of those people will be me but oh well if NISA does go out of business i'm sure there are other better niche JRPG companies here who won't do DD only , let constant freezing on muh PS3 games (Atelier , Ar tonelico 3) and cause a boss fight you HAVE to do LITERALLY lock up your game on it's 3rd or so turn in Ar tonelico 2 not even joking about that......did no one test the game before it came out? NISA wouldn't be missed much guaranteed! I am also looking forward to Trails in the sky Second Chapter.

I most certainly assure you NISA would be missed.

But, thankfully, you're just one of those vocal minorities, and this isn't going to make them go under or anything.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:48 pm

vampko wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
vertical09 wrote:so there gonna learn there lesson by going out of buisness? :|
they did this becuase they knowthat the psp market isnt to good here and having a digital copy is so much easier.Half of the people here are probably gonna torrent this game =P its just sad, as much as i want BRS i have to honestly say that this wasnt there best move financially. Well doenst matter, this will be the last psp game we will see in the states most likly (other than trails in the sky SC which should still be happening long through 2012)
Yeah definately one of those people will be me but oh well if NISA does go out of business i'm sure there are other better niche JRPG companies here who won't do DD only , let constant freezing on muh PS3 games (Atelier , Ar tonelico 3) and cause a boss fight you HAVE to do LITERALLY lock up your game on it's 3rd or so turn in Ar tonelico 2 not even joking about that......did no one test the game before it came out? NISA wouldn't be missed much guaranteed! I am also looking forward to Trails in the sky Second Chapter.

I most certainly assure you NISA would be missed.

But, thankfully, you're just one of those vocal minorities, and this isn't going to make them go under or anything.
Trust me there are alot of people clamering over BRS being DD only more than you apparently know. There are still many people who will not accept living in a DD only age. Also you still haven't explained to me why there is constant freezing and game breaking glitches by just translating the games.....

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:53 pm

I hate this, but I guess it's okay, because...I don wanna! But you have to! It's not fair! Make someone else do it! You are going to do it and do it right NOW! F-fine....

GUST did the programming end of it. Not NISA. Feel free to blame GUST for getting that in there. It's on NISA for it not being noticed, but I guess it's not an easy bug to trigger for someone who knows what they're doing.

Since then, NISA has done a much better job of QA on GUST games. yes, they can get freezes, but those aren't 'game-breaking glitches' like the earlier games. GUST was still growing back then! It's not thier fault! Don't you DARE be mean to my GUST :evil:
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MizuMikomi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:56 pm

The hell is your problem?

BRS was just the final straw is all....

BRS being the last straw?

One game certainly isn't going to make NISA go under, especially seeing how much that one game will potentially sell, digital or not. I can understand what you mean by losing people by going PSN only with PSP games, since I am REALLY on edge because of it, but seriously it's not enough to kill NISA, saying that makes you look like a dumbass.

And one last note...
If you don't like NISA then get the hell off of their company forum
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 pm

vampko wrote:I hate this, but I guess it's okay, because...I don wanna! But you have to! It's not fair! Make someone else do it! You are going to do it and do it right NOW! F-fine....

GUST did the programming end of it. Not NISA. Feel free to blame GUST for getting that in there. It's on NISA for it not being noticed, but I guess it's not an easy bug to trigger for someone who knows what they're doing.

Since then, NISA has done a much better job of QA on GUST games. yes, they can get freezes, but those aren't 'game-breaking glitches' like the earlier games. GUST was still growing back then! It's not thier fault! Don't you DARE be mean to my GUST :evil:

I'm pretty sure Gust is a JP only developer/publisher correct? Nisa brought their games over yes but the problems I addressed are not in the original JP versions.....

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:09 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
vampko wrote:I hate this, but I guess it's okay, because...I don wanna! But you have to! It's not fair! Make someone else do it! You are going to do it and do it right NOW! F-fine....

I'm pretty sure Gust is a JP only developer/publisher correct? Nisa brought their games over yes but the problems I addressed are not in the original JP versions.....

NISA doesn't program. GUST did the script dumping/editing. It's not uncommon for a localizer to have the script stuff done by the devs. So...as much as I hate to admit it...GUST is the one who brought those bugs in. NISA's at fault for missing them during QA, but like I said, they've improved a lot since then about that.
Spoiler:

Empty Overture
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Empty Overture » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 pm

MizuMikomi wrote:And one last note...
If you don't like NISA then get the hell off of their company forum

I have to agree with this. Why would you go to the forum of a place that you don't even like? It confounds and astounds me. Stay if you want, but if you don't like the place, there's no reason for you to be there, and you quite honestly sound like you don't like NiSA in the slightest, Mulder.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:why there is constant freezing and game breaking glitches by just translating the games.....

You have a strange definition of "constant"

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:51 pm

mulder, your opinion turned into a rant, this should never happen on the forums with which the fans reside.I certainly will miss nisa if they ever go over and while DD isnt *spectacular* GET USE TO THE SHIT.

To turn down a great game because its not in a box is STUPID.
You can torrent the game but i hope you regret it when the only games that come out are fucking shooters.

This ends my rage 8-)

Obake
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Obake » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Here's a problem - NISA thinks (with good reason) BRS will not sell enough to justify the cost of UMDs. The game is released DD only, and people don't buy it. NISA sees these low sales and thinks "Good thing we didn't pay to produce those UMDs, people didn't really want this game." If you want the game, then buy it. Otherwise you're just encouraging NISA to not localize games like this.

Houk wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:why there is constant freezing and game breaking glitches by just translating the games.....

You have a strange definition of "constant"

I think he has a point here, albeit ignoring recent history. In my experience, Rorona and TriUni froze often enough I would consider it constant. AT3 and Neptunia considerably less, but still bothersome. Totori thus far I have only seen freeze once. A considerable improvement over time, 5 games over 2 devs and, what, a year and a half or so?

Also, as vampko says, it isn't entirely NISA's fault since they don't do the actual coding. I would agree some more thorough QA would have been great on the earlier games, but whatever link in the process was broken seems to have been repaired.

Aserrisnepnier
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aserrisnepnier » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:52 am

My god I've made a horrible mistake by letting Mulder join the forums. I didn't know he would eventually start hating it and some of the games they've published here...:cry:

I'm terribly sorry everyone it's my fault he's here...

I don't know whether or not it was my fault for this happening though.

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:16 am

Aserrisnepnier wrote:My god I've made a horrible mistake by letting Mulder join the forums. I didn't know he would eventually start hating it and some of the games they've published here...:cry:

KILL THE SOURCE!!:twisted:
lol jk.
The truth is we're all slightly pissed about whats happening to BRS, some people mad because its direct download, and some mad that ppl actually wont buy it because of direct download.
Arguments/debates are bound to happen.

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Aserrisnepnier wrote:My god I've made a horrible mistake by letting Mulder join the forums. I didn't know he would eventually start hating it and some of the games they've published here...:cry:

I'm pretty sure the only things you like from them are Disgea and rehash central..... and again it's the "NISA" part I don't care for never said "NIS".

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”