Pre Order Bonus?

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
User avatar
Overlord - Laharl
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 723
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:19 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby Overlord - Laharl » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Well if you don't care about NISA you shouldn't be here because this is NISA forums not NIS forums.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Aserrisnepnier
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4530
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby Aserrisnepnier » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:25 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Aserrisnepnier wrote:My god I've made a horrible mistake by letting Mulder join the forums. I didn't know he would eventually start hating it and some of the games they've published here...:cry:

I'm terribly sorry everyone it's my fault he's here...

I don't know whether or not it was my fault for this happening though.
I'm pretty sure the only things you like from them are Disgea and rehash central..... and again it's the "NISA" part I don't care for never said "NIS".

you do know that NIS themselves were involved in making Neptunia, right?

and yeah instead of bitching go find somewhere else to bitch about it at.

but knowing you you'll probably just stay here and bitch and moan to us until you get banned. Then you'll assume the admins were butthurt even though it was probably the right thing for them to do.

User avatar
vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 9669
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: The realm of Jenova, in the world of Eorzea.

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby vertical09 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Aserrisnepnier wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Aserrisnepnier wrote:My god I've made a horrible mistake by letting Mulder join the forums. I didn't know he would eventually start hating it and some of the games they've published here...:cry:

I'm terribly sorry everyone it's my fault he's here...

I don't know whether or not it was my fault for this happening though.
I'm pretty sure the only things you like from them are Disgea and rehash central..... and again it's the "NISA" part I don't care for never said "NIS".

you do know that NIS themselves were involved in making Neptunia, right?

and yeah instead of bitching go find somewhere else to bitch about it at.

but knowing you you'll probably just stay here and bitch and moan to us until you get banned. Then you'll assume the admins were butthurt even though it was probably the right thing for them to do.

i thought you guys were freinds :|
LOL but it does seem like its leading to a ban from the forums.
Image
Image

User avatar
MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby MulderYuffie » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Aserrisnepnier wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Aserrisnepnier wrote:My god I've made a horrible mistake by letting Mulder join the forums. I didn't know he would eventually start hating it and some of the games they've published here...:cry:

I'm terribly sorry everyone it's my fault he's here...

I don't know whether or not it was my fault for this happening though.
I'm pretty sure the only things you like from them are Disgea and rehash central..... and again it's the "NISA" part I don't care for never said "NIS".

you do know that NIS themselves were involved in making Neptunia, right?

and yeah instead of bitching go find somewhere else to bitch about it at.

but knowing you you'll probably just stay here and bitch and moan to us until you get banned. Then you'll assume the admins were butthurt even though it was probably the right thing for them to do.

>implying Neptunia is all NIS made or is worth mentioning when it is not
>I wants to try disgea
>I loves the Prinny games thus far
>I Likes Ar Tonelico
sense..... yes it has been made.
Image

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 am

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby Houk » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:49 pm

This topic needs to get back on topic ASAP. This argument is dumb and far from the right place for it.

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby vampko » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:05 pm

I agree, now if they do manage to give us that LE, how much do you think it will cost?
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby MulderYuffie » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 pm

vampko wrote:I agree, now if they do manage to give us that LE, how much do you think it will cost?
No more than $40. Xseed has great Collector's editions for that price AND they come with the UMDs.
Image

User avatar
SilverCitizen
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1547
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:46 pm
Location: Club 444

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby SilverCitizen » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:21 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
vampko wrote:I agree, now if they do manage to give us that LE, how much do you think it will cost?
No more than $40. Xseed has great Collector's editions for that price AND they come with the UMDs.


Except this would come with a figure which by itself would cost at least $30. I can see this set being $60 and I'd happily pay that much.

User avatar
Goldskarr
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 120
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:23 am

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby Goldskarr » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Houk wrote:This topic needs to get back on topic ASAP. This argument is dumb and far from the right place for it.

I thought the whole point of this topic was to complain about it being digital download only. <.<
Image
Image (Sig by Dood. Thanks!)
Disclaimer - only NIS games I've played are Disgaea 1, 3, and 4, along with Cross Edge(Pity me.)

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby vampko » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:29 pm

SilverCitizen wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
vampko wrote:I agree, now if they do manage to give us that LE, how much do you think it will cost?
No more than $40. Xseed has great Collector's editions for that price AND they come with the UMDs.


Except this would come with a figure which by itself would cost at least $30. I can see this set being $60 and I'd happily pay that much.

60 seems pretty reasonable, but I expect 70 possibly.

I'd like 50. 40 would of course be better, but I don't expect that for what we're getting.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 pm
Location: Missouri

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby MulderYuffie » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:05 pm

No wonder they think this will fail because it will you got people who are not willing to pay that kind of price tag for a handheld game even with collectibles and the people who are against DD only which is alot. Good luck!
Image

User avatar
vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 9669
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: The realm of Jenova, in the world of Eorzea.

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby vertical09 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 pm

vampko wrote:I agree, now if they do manage to give us that LE, how much do you think it will cost?

hmmm. 40? maybe 30 if it doesnt include the game in it, maybe cheaper if it doesnt have the game in it.
but with all the complaints here i dont think nisa will be so willing to bring out the premium set now =P
Image
Image

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby vampko » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:29 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:No wonder they think this will fail because it will you got people who are not willing to pay that kind of price tag for a handheld game even with collectibles and the people who are against DD only which is alot. Good luck!

MulderYuffie wrote:No more than $40. Xseed has great Collector's editions for that price AND they come with the UMDs.

Just felt it should be pointed out.

Now, that aside, I think 50-70 is pretty fair game. Who knows though?
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 9669
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: The realm of Jenova, in the world of Eorzea.

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby vertical09 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:59 pm

vampko wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:No wonder they think this will fail because it will you got people who are not willing to pay that kind of price tag for a handheld game even with collectibles and the people who are against DD only which is alot. Good luck!

MulderYuffie wrote:No more than $40. Xseed has great Collector's editions for that price AND they come with the UMDs.

Just felt it should be pointed out.

Now, that aside, I think 50-70 is pretty fair game. Who knows though?

70's good,buuuuuuuut
take this into account, its a digital psp game which means the games price is lowered to what 30? 20?
aside from that is the goods, lets see.....30? thas about 60 or 50 dollors which is reasonable for a psp collectors edition. but 70;while good,is to much for JUST a DD psp game's CE
Image
Image

User avatar
Alura--x--Uneii
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 12444
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 am
Location: Candy Land :D

Re: Pre Order Bonus?

Postby Alura--x--Uneii » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Any news on what the bonus will be?


Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests