Premium WRS figma edition

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
Shad0wW0lf0
New Vassal
New Vassal

Premium WRS figma edition

Postby Shad0wW0lf0 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:08 am

I know that this was in the works for a US release, but I just wanted to ask if anyone had any extra information? I found a copy of the Japanese limited edition box set, and really want to order it. However, I will feel really dumb if it comes here and is only half the price. Any information would be great. Thanks! :)

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Premium WRS figma edition

Postby MulderYuffie » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:11 am

No physical copy = no buy

Overlord - Laharl
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Overlord - Laharl » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:10 pm

According to the voting it seems it will be released over here without a UMD but a code for the game on the PS store. It will cost a lot less than a Japanese Version and if you don't care for the physical copy it would probably be better to wait.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:17 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:No physical copy = no buy

Do you have to post that on each and every thread about Black Rock Shooter or do I have to report you on each and every single time you posted that?

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Shizuka wrote:

Do you have to post that on each and every thread about Black Rock Shooter or do I have to report you on each and every single time you posted that?

Why would you report me for giving information this person wants to know about maybe he/she cares about it? I also post it in BRS threads were it is relevant.

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:52 pm

MulderYuffie wrote:
Shizuka wrote:

Why would you report me for giving information this person wants to know about maybe he/she cares about it? I also post it in BRS threads were it is relevant.

As it's also pointless and adds nothing to the discussion.

Anywho, we haven't got any exact details on it yet no, although it's not surprising considering we haven't really got a release date either.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:02 pm

I gotta say, the physical-versus-digital stuff is getting really old, especially posts that add absolutely nothing to the conversation. ("No physical copy = no buy" especially when it's been posted elsewhere.) I'd really rather not have to make a rule about it and start deleting pointless posts, so let's try to leave dead horses alone. Please?

raspberrylicious
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby raspberrylicious » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:24 pm

Mhmm, I do wonder how much this will cost. It looks pretty fancy.
And what about the game itself? I imagine it will be $25-30 or so, since it's digital.

Also, will the PE just come with the code and White Rock Shooter, or is there an artbook, OST, etc. included?
Anime List | Visual Novel List | 3DS FC: 3781-0258-9209 | Miiverse: raspbear

SuperNipah
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby SuperNipah » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 pm

I'll buy this no matter what the cost; that limited edition Figma is worth the price alone. :P

raspberrylicious
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby raspberrylicious » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:48 pm

SuperNipah wrote:I'll buy this no matter what the cost; that limited edition Figma is worth the price alone. :P

I agree, but the cheaper the better. (And an artbook would help me with the purchase. ;) *hinthint, Nisa.)

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:48 pm

I wish NISA had decided to localize this earlier so we could have gotten this during the holidays. It's easier to get games during that time.

raspberrylicious
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby raspberrylicious » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:49 pm

LAMV wrote:I wish NISA had decided to localize this earlier so we could have gotten this during the holidays. It's easier to get games during that time.

Next year is going to drain my vacation fund. D:

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:54 pm

LAMV wrote:I wish NISA had decided to localize this earlier so we could have gotten this during the holidays. It's easier to get games during that time.

Although that's awful for niche publishers, like NISA. XSEED admitted themselves that releasing Corpse Party and Fishing Resort last week was a risky move, and with Namco holding onto ToTA and ToGF until next year, I'd say they're better off waiting.

Shad0wW0lf0
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Shad0wW0lf0 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:43 pm

I really don't care if the copy of the game is physical or not. That really wasn't what I asked. All I asked was if there was any information about the WRS bundle coming here so I know if I should not waste my money on a import version. I do not wish to stir arguments, just ask that one question.

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Houk wrote:I gotta say, the physical-versus-digital stuff is getting really old, especially posts that add absolutely nothing to the conversation. ("No physical copy = no buy" especially when it's been posted elsewhere.) I'd really rather not have to make a rule about it and start deleting pointless posts, so let's try to leave dead horses alone. Please?
It's not a dead horse subject if the game isn't even out yet. Although i'm sure it will arrive dead on impact i mean you got the collectors , horrible internet connection people and the people who do not want to pay extra money to buy more memory cards for games that should have a physical release. Will not sell well guaranteed. It's bad enought Soundtrack is probably going to get botched in some way or another too.

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”