Premium WRS figma edition

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Premium WRS figma edition

Postby vertical09 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:25 pm

So IF the CE comes out in NA will it only be avalible in the NISA store or what?

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:47 am

vertical09 wrote:So IF the CE comes out in NA will it only be avalible in the NISA store or what?

They'll probably hand out a few units to other gaming retailers.

SuperNipah
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby SuperNipah » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:10 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Houk wrote:I gotta say, the physical-versus-digital stuff is getting really old, especially posts that add absolutely nothing to the conversation. ("No physical copy = no buy" especially when it's been posted elsewhere.) I'd really rather not have to make a rule about it and start deleting pointless posts, so let's try to leave dead horses alone. Please?
It's not a dead horse subject if the game isn't even out yet. Although i'm sure it will arrive dead on impact i mean you got the collectors , horrible internet connection people and the people who do not want to pay extra money to buy more memory cards for games that should have a physical release. Will not sell well guaranteed. It's bad enought Soundtrack is probably going to get botched in some way or another too.

I'm a collector, and I gladly will be giving my money for this game. As nice as a physical release would be, I think what's most important is that the game is somehow coming out here.

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:08 pm

SuperNipah wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:
Houk wrote:I gotta say, the physical-versus-digital stuff is getting really old, especially posts that add absolutely nothing to the conversation. ("No physical copy = no buy" especially when it's been posted elsewhere.) I'd really rather not have to make a rule about it and start deleting pointless posts, so let's try to leave dead horses alone. Please?
It's not a dead horse subject if the game isn't even out yet. Although i'm sure it will arrive dead on impact i mean you got the collectors , horrible internet connection people and the people who do not want to pay extra money to buy more memory cards for games that should have a physical release. Will not sell well guaranteed. It's bad enought Soundtrack is probably going to get botched in some way or another too.

I'm a collector, and I gladly will be giving my money for this game. As nice as a physical release would be, I think what's most important is that the game is somehow coming out here.
I think the most important part of a collector's edition is the game itself....and you have no way of showing it off now.

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Arguably, the game is the least important part of a collector's edition, as that's the part everyone else has. :P
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:38 am

Ringwraith wrote:Arguably, the game is the least important part of a collector's edition, as that's the part everyone else has. :P

Ah yes but sadly the collector's edition is based around the game and where might the game be? In a digital form that will hold no value and likely cost you more money than it's worth by forcing you to waste a good 2gb from a memory card (provided you have a mem card bigger than 2gb).

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:00 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Ringwraith wrote:Arguably, the game is the least important part of a collector's edition, as that's the part everyone else has. :P

Ah yes but sadly the collector's edition is based around the game and where might the game be? In a digital form that will hold no value and likely cost you more money than it's worth by forcing you to waste a good 2gb from a memory card (provided you have a mem card bigger than 2gb).

Well, this is why you can re-download digitally distributed games, it's how the system works.
Admittedly, it'd be a lot nicer if you weren't shackled to Sony's hyper-expensive proprietary memory sticks, which is only going to get worse for the Vita... :roll:
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:47 am

For the last time, leave the dead horse be. It's dead. You've expressed your opinion quite clearly, and it's not going to change the reality of the situation. If you really can't stop, it'll just end up getting the thread locked or your posts deleted to keep things from getting cluttered, and that's no fun for anyone.

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 pm

Ringwraith wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:

Well, this is why you can re-download digitally distributed games, it's how the system works.
Admittedly, it'd be a lot nicer if you weren't shackled to Sony's hyper-expensive proprietary memory sticks, which is only going to get worse for the Vita... :roll:
Trust me I already know what is like to have to redownload/install things. I have nearly 60 PS3 games with a 40GB HDD trust me it isn't pretty and i will not buy another memory stick to play this agame which is botched into DD only form.

Aserrisnepnier
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aserrisnepnier » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Okay shadowdude69, I come back and read that message.

You call us weeaboos yet you're a dragon ball z fanboy. HOW THE...*no more comment*

raspberrylicious
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby raspberrylicious » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Aserrisnepnier wrote:Okay shadowdude69, I come back and read that message.

You call us weeaboos yet you're a dragon ball z fanboy. HOW THE...*no more comment*

Hello Asseris. :)
Anime List | Visual Novel List | 3DS FC: 3781-0258-9209 | Miiverse: raspbear

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:26 pm

raspberrylicious wrote:
Aserrisnepnier wrote:Okay shadowdude69, I come back and read that message.

Hello Asseris. :)

Topic about said person leaving and they come back = not suprised

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:31 pm

I feel like Houk should just delete Black Rock Shooter's own section because of all the haters. Geez.

Aserrisnepnier
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aserrisnepnier » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:33 pm

okay this is random :shock:

Aserrisnepnier
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aserrisnepnier » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Tcbys wrote:Aserrisnepnier

and this Imposter are same person.

This person is using PS3 to post and the real PC to post.

huh? WTF? One troll after another? jesus christ this board is just full of them :?

Now I remember why I left in the first place (sorta)

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”