Premium WRS figma edition....(2)

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Premium WRS figma edition....(2)

Postby vertical09 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Sorry houk, but i still wanted to talk about the figma and CE T^T.
Any new updates on getting it out here in the states yet? and Will the CE still contain the game case? (even though there wont be no game) Just stacking the empty case with the download code in it will make it that much better for me ^^

MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Premium WRS figma edition....(2)

Postby MizuMikomi » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Well worst that can happen is Mulder comes in and bashes it and gets his own ass banned, so no worries...?

Personally I am just curious if we are getting it or not.
I kind of actually want that figure, since it would be my first 1/8th scale figure... Lol
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:

leinaud
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby leinaud » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:06 am

I'd like the figma as well too, especially if GSC takes the same care they did with the Lily Saber figma that was boxed with Fate/Unlimited Codes.

I also saw the WRS figma in person the other day at the store and it does look quite stunning!

Awaking in 2014...

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:36 am

MizuMikomi wrote:Well worst that can happen is Mulder comes in and bashes it and gets his own ass banned, so no worries...?

I kind of actually want that figure, since it would be my first 1/8th scale figure... Lol

Itll be my first figure if it does come out ^^ and i really detailed one at that. Its almost stupid how im *almost* more hyped for the CE then the game XD

MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MizuMikomi » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:42 am

vertical09 wrote:
MizuMikomi wrote:Well worst that can happen is Mulder comes in and bashes it and gets his own ass banned, so no worries...?

Itll be my first figure if it does come out ^^ and i really detailed one at that. Its almost stupid how im *almost* more hyped for the CE then the game XD

Pretty funny, since
I want the game and the figure, but like with you... the figure is more of a priority. I mean it's not like I haven't been tempted to import it off of *insert auction site here* for the past few months ~
Eyeshield wrote:Pore, he is MIZUMikomi. Mizu is water. Water is formless, constantly changing shape, adapting to the surroundings... To succeed in life, one must be formless, like water... :ugeek:

Hime Shinkenred
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Hime Shinkenred » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:44 am

I don't get the fuss over digital distribution being such a bad thing. :/
The 18th Shinkenred, Kaoru Shiba.

MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MizuMikomi » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:47 am

Hime Shinkenred wrote:I don't get the fuss over digital distribution being such a bad thing. :/

Some people like physical, others like digital. However, this thread is about the figure. Not the medium the game is being released on.

Hime Shinkenred
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Hime Shinkenred » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:49 am

MizuMikomi wrote:
Hime Shinkenred wrote:I don't get the fuss over digital distribution being such a bad thing. :/

Some people like physical, others like digital. However, this thread is about the figure. Not the medium the game is being released on.

Oh ok, I must have misread the last part of the first post.
The 18th Shinkenred, Kaoru Shiba.

MizuMikomi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MizuMikomi » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:55 am

Vertical was just curious if we'd still get an empty UMD game case with it.
Which truth be told... is highly unlikely, and would probably cost a bit on NISA's side. Lol

kotakoni
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby kotakoni » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:04 am

This figure is awesome. I got it with that huge expensive preorder bonus when the game came out. Maybe if we put it on the Wish List, NISA will have no choice but to put actual figures in the stores.

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:46 am

kotakoni wrote:This figure is awesome. I got it with that huge expensive preorder bonus when the game came out. Maybe if we put it on the Wish List, NISA will have no choice but to put actual figures in the stores.

While thats a really nice idea, its almost next to impossible =P. NISA just isnt a company that can afford giving nendo's/ figma's etc.. with every game. The only reason we *might* get the CE for BRS is becasuse i guess japan had some leftover's so they're giving us that which is perfectly fine with me, kinda like how arcana hearts 3's CE was ^^. I wouldnt mind if game companys started doing that actually.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:57 pm

No update on the release just yet, and while I can't speak with authority, I don't think printing an empty game box is at all feasible. I have my doubts that Sony would even approve packaging like that (which they would have to, if we wanted to make it like an actual game box), and even if they would, that's gonna be a lot of time and money spent to make an empty box.

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Houk wrote:No update on the release just yet, and while I can't speak with authority, I don't think printing an empty game box is at all feasible. I have my doubts that Sony would even approve packaging like that (which they would have to, if we wanted to make it like an actual game box), and even if they would, that's gonna be a lot of time and money spent to make an empty box.

Lol yea, i guess that was sort of silly ^^.
Arent you guys just bringing the japanese ce over here though? I didnt think sony would charge you for something already done, or are you just remaking it with the figma included?

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:58 pm

vertical09 wrote:
Houk wrote:No update on the release just yet, and while I can't speak with authority, I don't think printing an empty game box is at all feasible. I have my doubts that Sony would even approve packaging like that (which they would have to, if we wanted to make it like an actual game box), and even if they would, that's gonna be a lot of time and money spent to make an empty box.

Arent you guys just bringing the japanese ce over here though? I didnt think sony would charge you for something already done, or are you just remaking it with the figma included?

That's not decided right now. But even if it were the exact same box that held all the goodies (which Sony wouldn't charge us for), we would still have to create a US game box to put inside it, which Sony has to approve (and which we of course have to pay for).

So I'm not sure what the final verdict will be on the limited edition thing, but don't hold your breath on there being a game box without a game inside it (and as we all know, there are currently no plans for a physical release).

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Houk wrote:
vertical09 wrote:

That's not decided right now. But even if it were the exact same box that held all the goodies (which Sony wouldn't charge us for), we would still have to create a US game box to put inside it, which Sony has to approve (and which we of course have to pay for).

So I'm not sure what the final verdict will be on the limited edition thing, but don't hold your breath on there being a game box without a game inside it (and as we all know, there are currently no plans for a physical release).
So instead of sony charging you the japanese devs of the game will? ( You dont need to answer tha tif you dont want to, its just my curiosity), and wow, does sony NOT charge you for something? :lol: makes me wonder how much you guys spent giving us the huge boxes (HDN, Qoga)

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”