♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Official Atelier Meruru Discussion Forum
User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby vampko » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Older Totori and Mimi are MUCH better than their younger selves ~

I like Meruru and Totori's voice quite a bit ~

This is going to be sooooo awesome ~

@raspberry
loading it first in Firefox is usually what works for me (happened this time as well)
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
raspberrylicious
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 5303
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:06 pm
Location: Providence, RI

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby raspberrylicious » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Hot damn, I like the website music. Is this Meruru's workshop theme?
Anime List | Visual Novel List | 3DS FC: 3781-0258-9209 | Miiverse: raspbear
Image
Image

User avatar
Zalok
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:29 am

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby Zalok » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:19 pm

raspberrylicious wrote:Hot damn, I like the website music. Is this Meruru's workshop theme?


The 1st and 2nd are event music and the 3rd is the workshop one, IIRC.
Image

User avatar
PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 15853
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:12 am
Location: Brazil

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby PringlesXD » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:21 pm

These samples... :~

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby vampko » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 pm

AGES ARE RIGHT! AGES ARE RIGHT!

NISA DIDN'T CHANGE THE AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 15853
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:12 am
Location: Brazil

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby PringlesXD » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:07 pm

vampko wrote:AGES ARE RIGHT! AGES ARE RIGHT!

NISA DIDN'T CHANGE THE AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thanks to ages in Totori being hidden. ;)

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby vampko » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Quite welcome indeed ~
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6404
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:36 pm
Location: My personal wonderland
Contact:

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby ShadowJetX » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:50 pm

vampko wrote:Older Totori and Mimi are MUCH better than their younger selves ~

I like Meruru and Totori's voice quite a bit ~

This is going to be sooooo awesome ~

@raspberry
loading it first in Firefox is usually what works for me (happened this time as well)

I knew you were going to be the one who mentioned the ages first.

Come to think of it, I think Rorona was the reason I joined up back in 2010, but back then I simply didn't care for this place until back awhile ago (like in August or July).

Edit: But yeah, the age thing did bug me back a little back then too.
Image
Image
Image

ninina
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby ninina » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Hello! I've never joined one of the JSFPS Squads before, but can I claim Chim F...It's not my first choice but I think I can do a lot worse then pie...delicious pie. Is there anything I need to do other then pre-order the game quickly because frankly that is a given.
Image

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby vampko » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:05 pm

ninina wrote:Hello! I've never joined one of the JSFPS Squads before, but can I claim Chim F...It's not my first choice but I think I can do a lot worse then pie...delicious pie. Is there anything I need to do other then pre-order the game quickly because frankly that is a given.

Of course you can claim her ~
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

ninina
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby ninina » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Yay! I always knew that cultivating my love of pie would lead me to greatness...I think
Image

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby vampko » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:18 pm

ninina wrote:Yay! I always knew that cultivating my love of pie would lead me to greatness...I think

Or at least lead to cuteness, and lots of items :lol:
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6404
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:36 pm
Location: My personal wonderland
Contact:

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby ShadowJetX » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:18 pm

I watched the trailer again and of course I began to cry a little again. I swear, I'm so weak when it comes this.
Image
Image
Image

ninina
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby ninina » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:42 pm

Haha, yeah I cry way to often when I play games like the Atelier games. I think Atelier games gain power in their narrative by focusing on a few people and their lives. That soft cuteness really lets you empathize and bond with the characters deeply...When I'm saving the world in a game I really don't feel for the world, but when I'm focused on comparatively trivial problems of a single life it affects me so much I sometimes have to take a break.

Maybe I should take a break from my replay of Totori, I'm getting all teary over someone getting teary over a game trailer.
Image

User avatar
ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6404
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:36 pm
Location: My personal wonderland
Contact:

Re: ♪ ♫ Atelier Meruru JSFPS Squad ♫ ♪

Postby ShadowJetX » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:50 pm

ninina wrote:Haha, yeah I cry way to often when I play games like the Atelier games. I think Atelier games gain power in their narrative by focusing on a few people and their lives. That soft cuteness really lets you empathize and bond with the characters deeply...When I'm saving the world in a game I really don't feel for the world, but when I'm focused on comparatively trivial problems of a single life it affects me so much I sometimes have to take a break.

Maybe I should take a break from my replay of Totori, I'm getting all teary over someone getting teary over a game trailer.

Bro, you summed everything I love about this series, and the manga/anime series Aria.
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Atelier Meruru”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest