K-On is confirmed to be the final boss of the internet

Got any off topic, random nonsense you wanna talk about? Do it here!
Aserrisnepnier
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

K-On is confirmed to be the final boss of the internet

Postby Aserrisnepnier » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:27 am

After years of fighting the semi-final boss of the internet (it also comes back too for some reason, I can fight it as many times as I want), I took a step forward to fight the final boss of the internet. Which to my surprise was K-On!

It started off like the Galactus battle from MvC3, where a couple of these servants came out and tried to kill me. They looked like some people that I think I actually know. I beat them in an ultimate struggle then the big boss came out to fight me itself. Its most powerful attack happened to be called "Moe Moe Kyun!" where an animu girl came out of nowhere trying to be utterly cute which was an attempt to captivate me. However, it did not work. Right afterwards a stampede consisting of its servants showed up and I was like "FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-" so I had to haul my ass back to the corner of the stage and camp for a while. It was so brutal, it wasn't even funny! I was raging pretty bad! I could've gotten killed back there!

Anyway, it was also invincible til I found out I have to use my powers through artistic means to fight it. The more damage I did to it, the more static that filled the screen. Right before I killed it, I saw it grow these HUGEASS wings. They looked so badass, then it cut to static for like 15 seconds. I thought I would end up seeing Sonic.exe grinning at me with the text on the top saying "I am god!" but it didn't. I was a little weirded out by this, however I got teleported back and then the credits started playing. Then I entered post-game, so it was kind of like Borderlands.

It is my most proud achievement to beat the internet! I was wondering if anyone else encountered the final boss yet? If so, did they end up failing at the action sequence with the moe moe kyun attack?

Anyway, I'm running out of time, better finish this hot chocolate! Later! Love you honey!

Scumbadsoldier
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Re: K-On is confirmed to be the final boss of the internet

Postby Scumbadsoldier » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:33 am

If I took a sideways glance at the final boss with mild curiosity, but soon got bored and walked away, does that count as winning?

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: K-On is confirmed to be the final boss of the internet

Postby Houk » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:39 am

That's very nice, but this isn't related to any actual anime, so off to Random it goes!

Return to “Random Chat”