5 things about you icebreaker

Got any off topic, random nonsense you wanna talk about? Do it here!
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Re: 5 things about you icebreaker

Postby lopez » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:24 pm

coldfox53 wrote:so many words. Happy to see this took off. Nice to meet all of your lovely and not so lovely faces. Your submission is quite appreciated

Why don't you post more often? :(

the8anarchist
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby the8anarchist » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:39 pm

eh, why the hell not.

#1: i am a metalhead to my very core, though i have a strong dislike for death metal and grindcore( to me they hardly sound like music). my favorites are the classics, like Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Dio, Van Halen, Iron maiden, Judas Priest, Skid Row,... its a long list needless to say, as well as the soundtracks of the fighting game series, Guilty Gear and Blazblue

#2: tying in with my love of heavy metal, i am also a self taught Guitarist of 9 years, my skills are passable, i always feel i can do better when i play.

#3: I have been playing video games since the age of 4, it is an addiction thats almost as bad as my love of metal. My favorite games tend to be RPGs Final Fantasy, Fallout, Baldurs Gate, NIS SRPGs, ARPGs such as Diablo, Sacred 2, Path of Exile, Torchlight 2.

#4: im pretty much a loner, i keep to myself for the most part and dont like being disturbed very often, unless i consider you a good friend, at which point im usually game for what you have in mind, within sane reasons.

#5: i used to enjoy trolling my teachers at school by never doing any class work, but getting perfect or near perfect scores on my tests, some of the reactions i got were lulz.
"Life?! What do you mean life!?! I ain't got a life!"

feza
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby feza » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:16 am

1. I love to sleep, I really love to sleep, I love dreaming and I love to sleep wake up and sleep some more.

2. I like music a lot. I'm singing in a church choir, a concert choir, playing guitar, play bass and listen to metal and folk.

3. I'm a student, I study software engineering and like it a lot. So a lot of my time is occupied with my education.

4. I listen to audio books. When I started at the university I did not have much time to game, but a one hour walk to the university and one hour home everyday. Normally I'm getting through a few books a week unless its something big such as game of thrones.

5. I'm strength training, not bodybuilding but strength training. I started lifting weights in the beginning of 2013 and became obsessed with becoming stronger.

melody angel
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby melody angel » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:44 pm

I joined here when i was about 12 or 13 (cant really remember, i may even been 11)

I sometimes where men's clothing :? :oops:

I enjoy drawing, painting, and making things in my ceramics class.

I want to be a Jewelry designer when i grow up.

I can be rebellious when someone pushes an idea on me 8-)
QUEEN MELODY ANGEL

can you please feed my pet lilly :D

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Might as well through my piece in here as well...

1) I'm either Russian or Ukrainian (never did get a straight answer from my parents but I never really cared). My family moved to the United States when I was 1 1/2 years old so I don't remember anything about my nation of origin, thus I have no attachment to it. I can only speak English...even though I do have an accent...which I hate.

2) As some of you might know...I have crippling low self-esteem which causes me to enter depression mode at the drop of a hat because of the smallest of things. My friends, the few that I have, sometimes joke about it. At least, I think they are joking...

3) I'm currently 20 now, my birthday was around 2 weeks ago.

4) I am a huge horror movie fan. In the last 3 days alone, I've watched around 10 horror movies. I'm actually in the middle of watching one right now and have even more planned for later. My favorite horror creature is the zombie. I don't know why exactly but zombies have been something I very much liked. I'm still waiting for that one zombie-survivor game to release that I can forever enjoy.

5) -sigh- This is the one that I'm most afraid to bring up. I am an absolute fanboy (something I've only ever admitted with 4 other series) of "Queen's Blade". The anime, the manga, the video games, the battlebooks, the light novels, the spinoffs, the art direction, the music, etc. Something about the series just drew me in and I've enjoyed the series ever since.

Return to “Random Chat”