New Member Introductions Thread

Got any off topic, random nonsense you wanna talk about? Do it here!
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Re: New Member Introductions Thread

Postby lopez » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:04 pm

We're still getting new peeps? I'm impressed. Welcome all, especially the new influx of lurkers :D

GamesJoblin
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby GamesJoblin » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:44 pm

lopez wrote:We're still getting new peeps? I'm impressed. Welcome all, especially the new influx of lurkers :D

Ah, is it really that bad? Maybe I picked wrong time of year.

And of course, thanks! :)

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Fri May 06, 2016 8:05 pm

I feel like it dropped mainly due to NISA losing so many exclusives like games from Gust & IF/CH. Disgaea and Danganronpa are practically the only things forum users want to talk about and/or are interested in.

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Fri May 06, 2016 8:48 pm

lopez wrote:I feel like it dropped mainly due to NISA losing so many exclusives like games from Gust & IF/CH. Disgaea and Danganronpa are practically the only things forum users want to talk about and/or are interested in.

There's also the Neptunia subforums where people just muck around and do some other stuff, but even then...

lol
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Me fanfics lie within this link!

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Mon May 09, 2016 12:34 pm

Lan-kun wrote:
lopez wrote:I feel like it dropped mainly due to NISA losing so many exclusives like games from Gust & IF/CH. Disgaea and Danganronpa are practically the only things forum users want to talk about and/or are interested in.

There's also the Neptunia subforums where people just muck around and do some other stuff, but even then...

lol

Well, that initially grew due to the interest in the games...now it's dwindled due to NISA's loss of the Neptunia series.

Nobody seems interested in talking about the EXP games... ( :cry: ) and Danganronpa is in a lull until the anime and game drop, respectively.

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:35 pm

Welcome to the forums. It may seem quiet around here, but it's pretty active despite NISA's loss of the Neptunia series.
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

AnimeIsReal
Vassal
Vassal

Postby AnimeIsReal » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:15 pm

Greetings, NISA Forums. This forum seems well diverse and suited to my interests. I am looking forward to posting here and contributing to many interesting discussions.

I have been gaming as long as I can remember, and am an avid follower of RPGs. It started with Lunar 1 and 2, Final Fantasy IX and Paper Mario when I was younger, and my love for them grew from there... Neptunia is my favorite series; everything about it is just wonderful to me. MK2/Rebirth 2 is my favorite game of the series and made the biggest impact on me. I am also a big fan of Persona, Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem among others. Other NIS games I have enjoyed are Odin Sphere, Ar Tonelico, and Soul Nomad. The PS2 era of JRPGs was a golden age of gaming for me. I also enjoy visual novels, and generally games with branching storylines, memorable characters and dark plots.

Aside from gaming, I enjoy anime, my favorite being Madoka Magicka. I gravitate toward magical girls, fantasy and psychological thrillers, with the occasional slice of life.

Reading is another pasttime of mine, and I love to write, both fanfiction and original content. I would love for my work to be made into games and/or animation one day, or even direct them myself if I had the opportunity.

I believe that is enough for an introduction. I hope to have a lovely time here and get along with you all.
I have zero redeeming qualities.

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:20 am

Nice to meet you AnimeisReal. The users here are friendly unlike certain gaming websites and forums. We also have a Hyperdimension Neptunia section if you're a fan of HDN and in there, we have a Neptunia fanfic thread.
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

Fanglier
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Fanglier » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:09 am

I'm new here. Heard some stuff. Conflicting stuff about the users on of this place. Came to check it out.

Heard that the users with the most posts are super self entitled.

Heard that the users with the least are super self entitled.

Don't know where to begin. But I joined just to see the atmosphere.
I self identify as a trash compactor. Don't step on my eggshells m8.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:30 am

Fanglier wrote:I'm new here. Heard some stuff. Conflicting stuff about the users on of this place. Came to check it out.

Hello. The first thing you'll notice is that there aren't a lot of users to notice; it's very quiet around here.

Fanglier
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Fanglier » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:33 am

Porecomesis wrote:
Fanglier wrote:I'm new here. Heard some stuff. Conflicting stuff about the users on of this place. Came to check it out.

Hello. The first thing you'll notice is that there aren't a lot of users to notice; it's very quiet around here.

Well the Internet as of recent years hasn't been great. Too many people feel entitled to get offended over stupid stuff, even if it's related to something as trivial as what anime you watch and why. Or getting offended over criticism of taste in anime.

So I'm not surprised that forums are dying out. Lots of people using things like Discord more.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:22 am

Fanglier wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:

Well the Internet as of recent years hasn't been great. Too many people feel entitled to get offended over stupid stuff, even if it's related to something as trivial as what anime you watch and why. Or getting offended over criticism of taste in anime.

So I'm not surprised that forums are dying out. Lots of people using things like Discord more.

Then you get the people on the other side, who feel entitled to dictate how others should feel and to leave the stuff they like alone.

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:40 am

Fanglier wrote:Don't know where to begin. But I joined just to see the atmosphere.

Well, as you can see...the forums have a atmosphere comparable to that of a ghost town.

Also, NIS Forum members are being called self-entitled now? That's something, I guess? I don't recall anyone being acting self-entitled in my time here...but that's probably because I only mostly hang around the Neptunia subforums and The Random Posts of Doom thread when I have the time to spare.
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Me fanfics lie within this link!

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:59 pm

I think the place is nice enough. And that's considering the fact that I pretty much don't get along with anyone here, even back when the forum was more active.

Well, bad or good, may you find what you are searching for.

Fanglier
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Fanglier » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Lan-kun wrote:
Fanglier wrote:Don't know where to begin. But I joined just to see the atmosphere.

Well, as you can see...the forums have a atmosphere comparable to that of a ghost town.

Also, NIS Forum members are being called self-entitled now? That's something, I guess? I don't recall anyone being acting self-entitled in my time here...but that's probably because I only mostly hang around the Neptunia subforums and The Random Posts of Doom thread when I have the time to spare.

Funny. The Neptunia subforums is where I've heard of the most stupid shit happening. I even lurked one time and found a thread about "what happened to this place" or something, and someone literally said that the coming of those forums was the point of no return.

Return to “Random Chat”