NISA Saga ~

Got any off topic, random nonsense you wanna talk about? Do it here!
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby vampko » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:35 am

JerichoDeath wrote:
vampko wrote:
JerichoDeath wrote:Muchan shrugged even though she knew that Zeke-san would not be able to see it.
"I've got a car parked outside the base. It's that military one that you gave me. Just make sure that the vial's in there before I leave here, and that'll be fine."

Muchan sighed. She was a little put out that no one wanted to just walk up to her in order to help her get what she wanted. So, she started walking deeper into the base, looking for a computer terminal that would have information on the tank's location.

"What do you think you're doing?" A soldier stated, having come across her. "Are you one of the assistants for our lab tech?"

Muchan stared down the soldier with a calm look, and she gestured vaguely towards the markings on her uniform. According to her credentials, Muchan was a higher rank than this soldier was.

"You don't have any right to question me..."
Muchan glanced at the man's name that was inset into his metal ID.
"...Alex Johnson, but since you insist..."

"...I am here for an inspection of your facility. We can't have you people slacking off here, with the rebellion still going strong."

"Miss Hargrove? Are you her daughter playing dress up or something? You look too young to be her. It's okay to want to visit your mom's work, but going and getting her uniform is a bit overkill. You could have easily just walked through and let me know. I was a big fan of your mother's unit. You really are the spitting image of her!" He teared up a bit. "I'll make sure to let everyone grant you access to all her areas. Sorry for stopping you like that, Your mother will be proud to see you! Of course, I wouldn't force you to visit her this early. Feel free to explore and get to know the side of her that you never got to see at home..." The patrol walked off and began relaying a message through the holo screen.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby JerichoDeath » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:49 am

vampko wrote:"Miss Hargrove? Are you her daughter playing dress up or something? You look too young to be her. It's okay to want to visit your mom's work, but going and getting her uniform is a bit overkill. You could have easily just walked through and let me know. I was a big fan of your mother's unit. You really are the spitting image of her!" He teared up a bit. "I'll make sure to let everyone grant you access to all her areas. Sorry for stopping you like that, Your mother will be proud to see you! Of course, I wouldn't force you to visit her this early. Feel free to explore and get to know the side of her that you never got to see at home..." The patrol walked off and began relaying a message through the holo screen.

Muchan nearly had to physically restrain herself from slicing off the man's head. She had to be older than him in terms of real-time age.
No no... just ignore it. The actual Julia Hargrove is a dead woman. That man has never seen her, at least up close. Although, if I do met him again... I'll kill him.

Backing away while shaking her head, Muchan continued walking down the hall. Finally, she arrived at a workstation that had higher level clearance than the rest. Thinking back on the information that she had on her false ID, Muchan entered Julia's code, and she started looking for the information that she was there for:
the location of her tank.
While she was there, she also accessed various other random documents to avoid suspicion.

Spoiler:
Note that Julia really is dead. The Agency wouldn't leave such an obvious loose end uncut. It's probable that she her squad was KIA, but the Agency made it look like she survived. Then, they inserted Muchan's physical data into the Empire's database in order to give her that ID.
(that's one of the options that I might do, if I were in control of a powerful secret organization)

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:59 am

Edited out.
Last edited by vampko on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby JerichoDeath » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:04 am

After some 'extensive' (ten minutes) searching through the computer archives, Muchan found something on the tank that she had been looking for. Unfortunately, the files in question were encrypted.
If I had my tank, I could decrypt those files, but then, I wouldn't have a need to decrypt them...

Muchan downloaded the files into a nearby storage device anyway, in the hope that she could find some other way of seeing what was contained in the files.
Now, what... Do I go looking for Burton-kun? No, my Julia is more important. I'll go to find Zeke-san. He'll probably be able to do something about these files.

Muchan stood from the desk, and she started looking around for the bathroom.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 pm

As vampko ran into the building, he was his proper age again, and inside were still the same people, but at their proper age as well, still smiling jovially. And there, before Vampko, was his father. "D-dad..!" Vampko rubbed his eyes in disbelief. "but weren't you...I mean...didn't you..." He was at a loss for words.

"Well, yes, I did die at one point, but here I am again. You have grown quite a bit since that day. I really am sorry for involving you in that, I never knew you would sneak in there," the man stated. He had white hair, which made him look older, yet his facial features, and lack of wrinkles threw off that notion.

"Don't worry about it, there are certain advantages when it comes to having feline features. I'm just glad to be able to see you again, even if the last time I saw you was when I was five years old. I'll never forget the time we had together, and how much you meant to me," Vampko responded, giving the man a loving hug.

"You sure have done well for yourself! While your best friend was gone, you took on the task of managing an entire empire in his absence! It amazes me how well you fooled everyone, and you've also gotten yourself many loyal followers. You worked hard to exonerate lordryo of his responsibilities while he trained and prepared for the kingdom which was given to him. I couldn't be more proud to have you as my son," He said, returning the hug, a tear escaping his eye.

"That's right, depending on you for that was the right choice. You took care of everything without a hitch!" Lordyo said.

"As always Vampko, you performed beyond expectations. I'm glad to be your chief scientist!" Venus added in.

"Thank you everyone, but, I have one question to ask you dad...can you tell me who my mom was?" Vampko broke off the hug, and stared at the man.

"You already know this but, I can't tell you that," He answered with a sigh.

"What? Why can't you?" Venus questioned.

"Shouldn't you be able to tell him about his mom? I bet she was a real beauty!" Lordryo added in.

The man began talking, "Well, as I'm sure you already realize..."

"...you're just a memory from my past, altered by my own perceptions. You only know what I know, and that's why you can't tell me who she is," Vampko finished. "I know this is all just an illusion, just like the trial before this. Still, it was nice being here and seeing you again. Even if you were just a figment of my imagination..." He straightened up, "well then, time to go through the door!"

"What door?" Venus questioned.

"It's simple, the door to the basement, where it all happened. Since I have no happy memories of that place. That's where the illusion will break," having said that, Vampko made his way to the door, and walked through...

****************************************************************************************************************

When they arrived inside the building, they were inside of a military compound, much like INTSEC. There were several people sitting in chairs, working away at their computers. All of them, familiar faces to Kisaragi.

"Everyone, listen up!" Vampko barked. Immediately, everyone in the room swiveled to face the general, abandoning their current work. "Young Kisaragi here has been quickly rising through the ranks ever since she enlisted. I am giving her another promotion. As of today, she will be the commanding not only the entirety of INTSEC, but she will only be three ranks below myself! Remember this when you address her, and follow all her orders accordingly!"

D-did I just hear...what I thought I heard!? Kisaragi was practically about to burst from excitement, her heart beating faster than it ever had before.

"Yes sir!" All of the people in the room said at once.

"Well done, now, myself and Kisaragi are going to check on some new recruits and help get them into shape, is there anything you want to say to them?" He turned towards Kisaragi with a warm smile.

"Be prepared, I won't go easy, but I can promise to make it worth your while if you follow my commands. If you disobey though, expect a stern discipline!" Kisaragi said with pride and confidence.
Spoiler:

JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby JerichoDeath » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:09 pm

The moment that the door shut behind her, closing her in the bathroom, Muchan gave a huge twitch. She grabbed her arm and pinched herself to keep under control.

"Damn... been awake far too long... Jeri's gonna wake soon..."
Muchan looked at herself in the mirror for a few moments before vomiting into the sink.

"Ugh... backlash... but I don't have to stay awake for too much longer..."
Muchan pulled herself together, wiping away the mess. Then, she left the bathroom, heading for the exit to the building.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:49 pm

"Stupid machine!" A boy, probably around the age of 13 or 14 kicked a rock, and then began jumping around, holding his foot, "OUCH! Why'd I have to choose to do that...and it looks like this place is basically devoid of magic...Sis, you better come get me soon!" He shook his fist in the air, and then slumped his shoulders. "Where am I anyways? There's a lot of people that seem to be in uniform...could this be a base of some sort? I'll just go ask that guy over there..." He made his way to a man dressed in the uniform who had some bed hair, "excuse me sir, where am I?" He questioned the man.

Spoiler:
Because I wanted a rebel character, that's why I'm doing this. Hopefully no one gets mad at me....

Description :
Green hair, blue eyes. He has cat ears and a cat tail. The color of his fur is like that of a calico. He looks weak, and pretty much is. But he's very intelligent, and is an inventor. he can also fight using said inventions. In terms of combat, think something similar to Precis F Neumann. Personality's COMPLETELY different though.

Please don't kill me for this...
Spoiler:

Empty Overture
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Empty Overture » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:58 pm

vampko wrote:"Stupid machine!" A boy, probably around the age of 13 or 14 kicked a rock, and then began jumping around, holding his foot, "OUCH! Why'd I have to choose to do that...and it looks like this place is basically devoid of magic...Sis, you better come get me soon!" He shook his fist in the air, and then slumped his shoulders. "Where am I anyways? There's a lot of people that seem to be in uniform...could this be a base of some sort? I'll just go ask that guy over there..." He made his way to a man dressed in the uniform who had some bed hair, "excuse me sir, where am I?" He questioned the man.

Spoiler:
Because I wanted a rebel character, that's why I'm doing this. Hopefully no one gets mad at me....

Description :
Green hair, blue eyes. He has cat ears and a cat tail. The color of his fur is like that of a calico. He looks weak, and pretty much is. But he's very intelligent, and is an inventor. he can also fight using said inventions. In terms of combat, think something similar to Precis F Neumann. Personality's COMPLETELY different though.

Please don't kill me for this...

A young man about the age of seventeen or so had been just standing around in the middle of a rather large crowd of uniformed people. He was in his own little world, thinking about many, many things, that is until he heard the voice of a younger person. He turned to where the voice came from, snapping out of his self-induced daydreaming session. "Oh. Hey there! Who might you be?" he asked with a smile, not even realizing what he was asked just seconds ago.

Spoiler:
I'll post character info in a my next post. I need to get to eating dinner. Be right back~

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:09 pm

Empty Overture wrote:A young man about the age of seventeen or so had been just standing around in the middle of a rather large crowd of uniformed people. He was in his own little world, thinking about many, many things, that is until he heard the voice of a younger person. He turned to where the voice came from, snapping out of his self-induced daydreaming session. "Oh. Hey there! Who might you be?" he asked with a smile, not even realizing what he was asked just seconds ago.

Spoiler:
I'll post character info in a my next post. I need to get to eating dinner. Be right back~

"My name's Miyagawa," he answered back. "Where is this place? I'm kind of lost. Not that I get lost normally, I just kind of ended up here, and...that's just gonna make it sound more like that..."

He straightened up, "this looks like some sort of militant establishment. Is this the country's army?"
Spoiler:

Mirodude
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Mirodude » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Miro looked up and saw the two boys, sighing as he did. Why does the rebellion always interest bloody children?, he questioned to himself, knowing that he would not like the answer. Miro, opposite of his demeanor, was a nice man who often gave treats to little children. He would've prefered if diplomatics won this rebellion. Miro, however much he wanted that to happen, was merciless in battle and was know to many as the "Red Knight". In dueling, however, he did everything he could to even the field or even to grant an advantage to his partner.

Spoiler:
If this isn't good let me know. :? Also I'll reveal his real name if you ask...

Empty Overture
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Empty Overture » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 pm

vampko wrote:"My name's Miyagawa," he answered back. "Where is this place? I'm kind of lost. Not that I get lost normally, I just kind of ended up here, and...that's just gonna make it sound more like that..."

He straightened up, "this looks like some sort of militant establishment. Is this the country's army?"

The young man's eyes brightened a bit. "Hey, hey. You've got quite a sense of humor, kid!" he chuckled. "The name's Empty, and guess what. You're actually partually right." he said, an informative tone to his voice. "This place is some sort of...rebel base, I think. I'm not too up to date on the details. I'm kinda new here." he said, looking off to the distance for a second. He turned his attention back to Miyagawa. "Anyway, it's nice to meetcha. I'd take it from your questions, you're new too?" he asked.

Spoiler:
Description: A somewhat averagely proportioned fellow, both in height and width. He has constant bed head, which somehow tends to look like he flattened his hair, with patches of mess here and there. His hair's brown, as are his eyes. Has a tendency to wear hats, normally a cadet cap with an insignia on it. He's quite swift, but not too strong, however he is pretty good with one handed swords. Tends to be cheery and laid back, but some things can trigger his more serious side.

JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby JerichoDeath » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Spoiler:
Remember:
Profiles go here = viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3444&start=0

... or so I thought.

EDIT:
I would suggest using my profile as a template... if you feel like filling out something like that.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Empty Overture wrote:The young man's eyes brightened a bit. "Hey, hey. You've got quite a sense of humor, kid!" he chuckled. "The name's Empty, and guess what. You're actually partually right." he said, an informative tone to his voice. "This place is some sort of...rebel base, I think. I'm not too up to date on the details. I'm kinda new here." he said, looking off to the distance for a second. He turned his attention back to Miyagawa. "Anyway, it's nice to meetcha. I'd take it from your questions, you're new too?" he asked.

Ah...so this is some sort of rebel base. And this is a recruit, and a real simple-minded one at that. Well, since he thinks I'm a recruit, it'd be best to go with that for now. I can always find a way to ditch them later if they prove to be a problem... "Yes, I am new. Guess my humor isn't very good is it?" He gave a very forced laugh. "When do we meet with the leader?" Miyagawa questioned the simple man.
Spoiler:

Empty Overture
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Empty Overture » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:52 pm

vampko wrote:Ah...so this is some sort of rebel base. And this is a recruit, and a real simple-minded one at that. Well, since he thinks I'm a recruit, it'd be best to go with that for now. I can always find a way to ditch them later if they prove to be a problem... "Yes, I am new. Guess my humor isn't very good is it?" He gave a very forced laugh. "When do we meet with the leader?" Miyagawa questioned the simple man.

"That? I really have no clue about that." he said rather nonchalantly with a shrug. "I'd assume we're waiting on 'em right now." he said. "I mean, why else would we all just be gathered out here, en masse?" he cheerfully questioned. Was that the right wording? En masse? Oh well.

Quillbell
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Quillbell » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Quill sighed. She'd done what she came here for; to thank Spoon and Bloo for their hard work. It was time to take her leave. Besides, there were a new batch of recruits coming in today, along with that Imperial that Necro had agreed to babysit. She shook her head in exasperation. She didn't have time for this.

"Well then. I'd best be off." Nodding to the two mercenaries, she turned on her heel and exited the room.

Walking down one of the base's many hallways, she spotted a crowd of new recruits. Smiling slightly, she stuck two fingers in her mouth and gave a piercing whistle.

"New recruits! Stand at attention!"

Return to “Random Chat”