NISA Saga ~

Got any off topic, random nonsense you wanna talk about? Do it here!
Mirodude
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby Mirodude » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Miro stood up and saluted...her. He was honestly surprised that a girl would be the leader of an entire rebellion, but if a lioness would defend her cubs, a woman can change her country. Miro would've tried to make small talk with her, but that could be taken as informal, which he honestly didn't care about formalities but maybe she did.

Spoiler:
Oh and the character is 27 years old

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Miyagawa heard the voice, not as young as sis, but still doing pretty well for taking over at a young age, I should take this opportunity to blend in for now, I'm sure she'll go off about her cause soon enough... Miyagawa stood at attention as best he could, but his posture was very poor.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Necrofantasia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Necrofantasia » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:39 pm

His research completed, Necro briefly thought about returning to Annabelle, but heard there was a new crop of recruits. Normally he did not care about such things, but the research staff would be in trouble if someone were not there to protect them. Perhaps he could convince the Commander to let him use some of the more talented soldiers as guards for the research section. After all, with her obtaining the mask and the Moonstone, his section's usefulness to her had greatly increased.

He walked to the area where Quill was drilling the newcomers and looked on with a watchful eye, seeing if any of them would be up to the task of safeguarding the Rebellion's scientific secrets.
~Member of the JSFPS: Final Promise Story Squad~

Quillbell
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Quillbell » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Quill paced up and down the line of recruits, studying them with a practiced eye. She came to a stop in front of the boy with ears and a tail.

vampko wrote:Miyagawa stood at attention as best he could, but his posture was very poor.

Quill took a moment to look the child up and down before asking, "And who the hell are you?"

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Quillbell wrote:Quill paced up and down the line of recruits, studying them with a practiced eye. She came to a stop in front of the boy with ears and a tail.

vampko wrote:Miyagawa stood at attention as best he could, but his posture was very poor.

Quill took a moment to look the child up and down before asking, "And who the hell are you?"

"Miyagawa, a traveler who's very lost," he answered. Best not to lie. All the girls I knew were always able to read me easily. I'm sure she's no exception. it's always good to try and maintain a relationship of trust.
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Empty Overture
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Empty Overture » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Empty turned towards the new voice. Could she be the leader? Definitely not what I expected. he thought with a slight grin. He forced himself to stop smiling, and stood in uniformity with the rest of the recruits. Alright, Miss Leader. Let's hear what you have to say.

Quillbell
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Quillbell » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:59 pm

vampko wrote:
Quillbell wrote:Quill paced up and down the line of recruits, studying them with a practiced eye. She came to a stop in front of the boy with ears and a tail.

"Miyagawa, a traveler who's very lost," he answered.

Quill's eyes narrowed. Another time traveler? He doesn't seem very dangerous, but I've got to deal with him somehow. Looking around, she spotted Necro off to the side and called out to him.

"Hey, Necro. Could you deal with this for me? We've got another traveler on our hands, and I've got recruits to kick into shape."

Empty Overture wrote:Empty turned towards the new voice. Could she be the leader? Definitely not what I expected. he thought with a slight grin. He forced himself to stop smiling, and stood in uniformity with the rest of the recruits.

Quill spotted the momentary smile. She walked over and stared straight into Empty's face, eyes hard.

"Something funny, recruit?"

Empty Overture
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Empty Overture » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Quillbell wrote:Quill spotted the momentary smile. She walked over and stared straight into Empty's face, eyes hard.

"Something funny, recruit?"

"Not one bit. Today's just a good day, is all." Empty replied, sounding more serious than he has been. "If there was something funny, I'd be sure to share it with the others, ma'am." he said, unblinking.

Necrofantasia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Necrofantasia » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Quillbell wrote:Quill's eyes narrowed. Another time traveler? He doesn't seem very dangerous, but I've got to deal with him somehow. Looking around, she spotted Necro off to the side and called out to him.

"Hey, Necro. Could you deal with this for me? We've got another traveler on our hands, and I've got recruits to kick into shape."

Necro cast an exasperated gaze at the Commander. So now I'm just a babysitter for this kid? Well, the Commander knows best. It's not like I could convince her to deal with this herself. And she does have the other recruits. He motioned to the child. "Hey, you. Yes, you, of the feline persuasion. Get over here. You're coming with me."

Quillbell
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Quillbell » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Empty Overture wrote:"Not one bit. Today's just a good day, is all." Empty replied, sounding more serious than he has been. "If there was something funny, I'd be sure to share it with the others, ma'am." he said, unblinking.

Quill smiled. It wasn't a nice smile.

"See, that's where you're wrong, recruit. Today is most definitely not a good day. In fact, it is a very bad day. And you know why? Because it's your very first day of training, that's why." Still talking, she resumed her pacing.

"By this time tomorrow, you're going to be aching in places you didn't even know you had. This will be a learning experience for every single Goddamn one of you. You either learn, or you get left behind. Am I clear?!"

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Necrofantasia wrote:
Necro cast an exasperated gaze at the Commander. So now I'm just a babysitter for this kid? Well, the Commander knows best. It's not like I could convince her to deal with this herself. And she does have the other recruits. He motioned to the child. "Hey, you. Yes, you, of the feline persuasion. Get over here. You're coming with me."

Well this works out.. He made his way over to the man, "where are we going?"
Spoiler:

Empty Overture
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Empty Overture » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Quillbell wrote:Quill smiled. It wasn't a nice smile.

"See, that's where you're wrong, recruit. Today is most definitely not a good day. In fact, it is a very bad day. And you know why? Because it's your very first day of training, that's why." Still talking, she resumed her pacing.

"By this time tomorrow, you're going to be aching in places you didn't even know you had. This will be a learning experience for every single Goddamn one of you. You either learn, or you get left behind. Am I clear?!"

So, that's the kind of woman she is? That's the kind of leader? I'd hate to break it to her, but it's still a good day. It is to me. Aching? Pain? It's a learning experience, right? Bring it. Empty showed no signs of his current thoughts, and simply resumed to listen to the leader type woman who was pacing in front of the recruits.

Mirodude
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Mirodude » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Miro would've sighed, but he was used to heavy training anyway. He saluted again, "Yes Mamm!" He exclaimed

Quillbell
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Quillbell » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:32 am

Quill sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. She surveyed the recruits once more and smiled. I was a genuine smile this time.

"Good. I apologize for the theatrics, but I find that anybody who hasn't left at this point is truly committed. I wasn't exaggerating when I said that it would be hard, but anything worth doing is going to be difficult. You men and women have, by joining this rebellion, committed yourselves to fight for your country; the country that has been beaten, tied up, and subjugated by the man who calls himself emperor. You people have refused to take the easy way out, refused to simply ignore the threat that faces us. You've cast away the safety of ambivalence and, for this, I thank you." Quill clasped her hands behind her back, standing rigid at parade rest.

"You have chosen to put your lives in my hands. As leader of the rebellion, I will promise you now that I will never betray that trust. I will train you, arm you, educate you, and, most importantly, lead you. I accept responsibility for each and every one of you, now that you have become one of my people."

Necrofantasia
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Necrofantasia » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:46 am

vampko wrote:Well this works out.. He made his way over to the man, "where are we going?"

Necro frowned and motioned for the child to follow him. "We're going to my office. But on the way there, let's walk and talk." He started the trek to his office, not even bothering to look if he was being followed. "The Commander is a very cautious young lady. We've had some incidents with travelers in recent times and we aren't taking any chances with you. Also, if you are from someplace far, far away, you probably aren't aware that your cat ears could be a problem. You see, the Ethrelian Emperor has a set of them as well. They're kind of a symbol of the decadence and corruption in this country. If you have a hat or something, I'd advise using it to cover them up."

Return to “Random Chat”