NISA Saga ~

Got any off topic, random nonsense you wanna talk about? Do it here!
User avatar
Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 10399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Ubiquitor wrote:"Well, good luck to ya, friend. Here's my card; I'm kind of a headhunter for a talent agency. If you get into any trouble or need help in one way or another, give me a call. I'll do what I do. Anyway, gotta go. Nice meeting ya."

With that Zeke started to head out.

Wraith almost reluctantly accepts the card, scanning it over with a slightly quizzical expression, "Right, I'll keep that in mind." Proceeding to slip the card into an inside pocket of his coat, "It was certainly informative meeting you." Wraith then bids the farewell with a slight tip of his hat.
Image
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

User avatar
JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6146
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 pm
Location: (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Contact:

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby JerichoDeath » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:22 pm

JerichoDeath wrote:The moment that the door shut behind her, closing her in the bathroom, Muchan gave a huge twitch. She grabbed her arm and pinched herself to keep under control.

"Damn... been awake far too long... Jeri's gonna wake soon..."
Muchan looked at herself in the mirror for a few moments before vomiting into the sink.

"Ugh... backlash... but I don't have to stay awake for too much longer..."
Muchan pulled herself together, wiping away the mess. Then, she left the bathroom, heading for the exit to the building.

Muchan left the military base walking at a normal pace despite being anxious to contact her 'handler'. Once Muchan reached her car, entered it, and sealed up the windows, she sent out a call-message to Zeke-san.
"Oi oi. Ya there?"

Muchan unbuttoned a bit of her uniform. She would be glad to be out of it; the disguise's purpose was fulfilled, and she was unlikely to use it again.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Mirodude
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:33 pm
Location: In the labyrinth of my mind

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby Mirodude » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:03 pm

...one of my people"

Miro pondered on her last bit of words, for as he saw it, he had done nothing to deserve that kind of respect yet. However, this being the third year of him being off of that mountain, he was almost always surprised by the things people did or said. Hell, there were people with cat ears for gods sake. But he was finally seeing the world that he desperately wanted to protect, so he sided with what he thought was right.

Spoiler:
Sorry if this was/is too much language
Image

User avatar
Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6354
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby Ubiquitor » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:11 am

JerichoDeath wrote:Muchan left the military base walking at a normal pace despite being anxious to contact her 'handler'. Once Muchan reached her car, entered it, and sealed up the windows, she sent out a call-message to Zeke-san.
"Oi oi. Ya there?"


Zeke looked back to make sure that he had put enough distance between himself and any who might hear him; judging that no one was close enough, Zeke responded, "Hey, cutie, I hear ya. You need something?"
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:
Image

Image
"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

User avatar
JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6146
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 pm
Location: (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Contact:

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby JerichoDeath » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Ubiquitor wrote:Zeke looked back to make sure that he had put enough distance between himself and any who might hear him; judging that no one was close enough, Zeke responded, "Hey, cutie, I hear ya. You need something?"

"Yeah, there you are. I got my hot little hands on some encrypted data that has to do with the location of my tank. Apparently, they know it's good enough to classify the information. I need to know that you can decrypt this stuff."
Muchan tossed the data drive up and down in her hand, idly.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6354
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby Ubiquitor » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:26 pm

JerichoDeath wrote:"Yeah, there you are. I got my hot little hands on some encrypted data that has to do with the location of my tank. Apparently, they know it's good enough to classify the information. I need to know that you can decrypt this stuff."


Zeke casually answered, "Yeah, I'm sure I can manage something resembling decryption with my resources. Though I can't give ya an estimate of the time 'til I see the data for myself. Send it over any time you want. It's not like I'm doing anything important right now."
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:
Image

Image
"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

User avatar
JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6146
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 pm
Location: (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Contact:

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby JerichoDeath » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Ubiquitor wrote:
JerichoDeath wrote:"Yeah, there you are. I got my hot little hands on some encrypted data that has to do with the location of my tank. Apparently, they know it's good enough to classify the information. I need to know that you can decrypt this stuff."


Zeke casually answered, "Yeah, I'm sure I can manage something resembling decryption with my resources. Though I can't give ya an estimate of the time 'til I see the data for myself. Send it over any time you want. It's not like I'm doing anything important right now."

"Okay okay, but where are you? I gotta drive it to you. That, or I take it to the place where you're gonna decrypt it."
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6354
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby Ubiquitor » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:37 pm

JerichoDeath wrote:"Okay okay, but where are you? I gotta drive it to you. That, or I take it to the place where you're gonna decrypt it."


"Yeah, okay. There's a cafe about... 4 blocks north of your location. I'll be there in 10 minutes, give or take a minute. Is that fine with you?"
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:
Image

Image
"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

User avatar
JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6146
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 pm
Location: (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Contact:

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby JerichoDeath » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Ubiquitor wrote:
JerichoDeath wrote:"Okay okay, but where are you? I gotta drive it to you. That, or I take it to the place where you're gonna decrypt it."


"Yeah, okay. There's a cafe about... 4 blocks north of your location. I'll be there in 10 minutes, give or take a minute. Is that fine with you?"

"I'll head right over~"
Muchan started the vehicle, and she started driving to her new destination.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6354
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby Ubiquitor » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Zeke thought for a moment, 10 minutes... Huh, I hope I didn't overestimate my running ability. Well I'm still in pretty good shape. Afterall, they do say that Rebel training is top-notch. Heh, but I gotta wonder: if I was a little bit faster maybe things would have been different.

Zeke began his jog to the agreed upon location.
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:
Image

Image
"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

User avatar
JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6146
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 pm
Location: (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Contact:

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby JerichoDeath » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Just after setting the vehicle in park, Muchan was hit with another recursive wave of weakness that was being generated from being awake too long. She placed a hand on her head, and she moaned softly. Sensing Jeri's awakening coming, Muchan quickly wrote a letter, and she stuck the letter to the data storage device.

Satisfied, Muchan's head pitched forward, and she relinquished control.

---

Jeri blearily blinked her eyes as she came out of one of her deepest sleeps yet. She wondered out long she had been out, but she forgot about that as soon as she saw the note in her hand, attached to a data storage device of some sort.
The note said simply: Give this to Zeke-san.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6354
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby Ubiquitor » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Two minutes later than anticipated Zeke arrived at the cafe. Breathing heavily, he surveyed the area, but could not find Muchan. After waiting 5 more minutes, Zeke decided it was time to send a message, "Hey, cutie, could you give me an ETA? I am not the biggest fan of being stood up on a date."
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:
Image

Image
"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

User avatar
JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6146
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 pm
Location: (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Contact:

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby JerichoDeath » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Ubiquitor wrote:Two minutes later than anticipated Zeke arrived at the cafe. Breathing heavily, he surveyed the area, but could not find Muchan. After waiting 5 more minutes, Zeke decided it was time to send a message, "Hey, cutie, could you give me an ETA? I am not the biggest fan of being stood up on a date."

Jeri started at the sound of Zeke-san's voice in her ear.
"Okay... umm. You're in the cafe-looking place, right?"

Jeri opened the door to her vehicle, and she shut it behind her. The odd motion of her hair notified her to its current state as a ponytail, and she let it down.
Approaching the cafe, Jeri unconsciously straightened her outfit just before opening the door.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6354
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby Ubiquitor » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:48 pm

JerichoDeath wrote:Approaching the cafe, Jeri unconsciously straightened her outfit just before opening the door.


Zeke stood up and exclaimed, "Hey! There she is! I didn't think you'd show."

Seeing the nervous expression on Jeri's face, Zeke realized the situation. With a more serious tone, Zeke said, "You should sit down and get something to eat, cutie. We can talk about other matters later, okay?"
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:
Image

Image
"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

User avatar
JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6146
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 pm
Location: (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Contact:

Re: NISA Saga ~

Postby JerichoDeath » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Ubiquitor wrote:Zeke stood up and exclaimed, "Hey! There she is! I didn't think you'd show."

Seeing the nervous expression on Jeri's face, Zeke realized the situation. With a more serious tone, Zeke said, "You should sit down and get something to eat, cutie. We can talk about other matters later, okay?"

"Oh. Y-yes~"
Jeri followed Zeke-san to their table. Apparently, a reservation has been made, but she wasn't sure if it was Muchan or Zeke-san who did it.

"Zeke-san... Muchan isn't- I mean, she isn't supposed to be on a d-date... with you... right? I mean, if she was, then it was not fault of hers that she couldn't come!"
Jeri started nervously, but was soon babbling too quickly, almost running words into each other.

"It's just that she was awake- in control- for too long. She couldn't maintain it. I'm sure that she would never just leave you dangling like that!"
Image
Image
Image


Return to “Random Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests