The Random posts of Doom thread!

Got any off topic, random nonsense you wanna talk about? Do it here!
Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: The Random posts of Doom thread!

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:55 pm

DawningWolf wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:I know you from PS3T anyway, but eh...

Who are those girls in your sig?

The pink haired girl would be called Emanuela Pollarola and the black haired girl is called Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi.They are both from an anime called "Henneko" for short or "The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat". It's a really great series and I highly recommend it. The animation is very unique and the story is very good for what it is.

Ah yes, I actually have it in my Crunchyroll queue, but I never got around to watching it. Now that I think about it, the art style is more or less identical. I'll probably watch it once I get done with Little Busters Refrain. Or I'll end up finishing SAO. Or I'll watch something else entirely. As it is, now I'm gonna be watching Clannad.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

InfinityMayo
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby InfinityMayo » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Beedlebud wrote:
DawningWolf wrote:So I have gotten a 3DS yesterday at Target with Mario and Luigi Dream Team! It costed me $150. It was super awesome! Does anyone want me to do a 25 question introduction? Because I will! Asking questions would be nice!

Nice! Welcome aboard the 3DS train! :D

Thanks! I have been loving it! I have been on the Vita train and I also wanted more out of the handheld experience so I went with the only thing left that wasn't a phone. I think I will have some great fun with Pokemon Y and other games when they come around.

I added your FC to my list if you don't mind!

That's great, the 3DS has some great titles out for it. Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon X & Y are pretty fun games to play with others.

It seems that your also a new member, so welcome to the NISA forums. :)
Currently playing - Double Focus, Splatoon, SRW BX and Disgaea 5
Streaming - Double Focus and Touhou: Adventures of Scarlet Curiosity
Spoiler:

DawningWolf
Vassal
Vassal

Postby DawningWolf » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
DawningWolf wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:I know you from PS3T anyway, but eh...

Who are those girls in your sig?

The pink haired girl would be called Emanuela Pollarola and the black haired girl is called Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi.They are both from an anime called "Henneko" for short or "The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat". It's a really great series and I highly recommend it. The animation is very unique and the story is very good for what it is.

Ah yes, I actually have it in my Crunchyroll queue, but I never got around to watching it. Now that I think about it, the art style is more or less identical. I'll probably watch it once I get done with Little Busters Refrain. Or I'll end up finishing SAO. Or I'll watch something else entirely. As it is, now I'm gonna be watching Clannad.

Little Busters....Them feels are coming back to me! I watched SAO as it aired in Japan. It was good, then decent, then meh, then decent, to awesome ending. Mixed feelings but I hope the new "Extra Edition" announced a new second season for Gun Gale! I highly recommend watching Henneko. It's only 12 episodes. If I can marathon 50 episodes of Naruto Shippuden(Still only at 107 out of 324 I think?) then you can marathon a 12 episode series. :lol: I fell soooo far behind in Naruto it isn't funny.

InfinityMayo wrote:
Beedlebud wrote:
DawningWolf wrote:So I have gotten a 3DS yesterday at Target with Mario and Luigi Dream Team! It costed me $150. It was super awesome! Does anyone want me to do a 25 question introduction? Because I will! Asking questions would be nice!

Nice! Welcome aboard the 3DS train! :D

[quote='DawningWolf"]Thanks! I have been loving it! I have been on the Vita train and I also wanted more out of the handheld experience so I went with the only thing left that wasn't a phone. I think I will have some great fun with Pokemon Y and other games when they come around.

I added your FC to my list if you don't mind!

That's great, the 3DS has some great titles out for it. Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokemon X & Y are pretty fun games to play with others.

It seems that your also a new member, so welcome to the NISA forums. :)[/quote]

Yup, lots of great games to get! I actually forgot about Animal Crossing for a little bit. I want to get it now. The 3DS has built up a lot of great games while I waited for it.

Also, thanks for the welcome! I actually lurked these boards since before Neptunia V. I lurked the heck out of the forums. I only now decided to join in. :D
Nintendo FC: 0576-5157-3757

Trophy Profile!
Spoiler:

Let the magic flow on back to you!

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:06 pm

DawningWolf wrote: If I can marathon 50 episodes of Naruto Shippuden(Still only at 107 out of 324 I think?) then you can marathon a 12 episode series. :lol: I fell soooo far behind in Naruto it isn't funny.

My mom recently watched some Naruto. She must've watched a good 300 episodes between the two anime for it (Shippuden then the original) before she discovered Modern Family and she slowed down considerably.
Trophy card
Spoiler:

DawningWolf
Vassal
Vassal

Postby DawningWolf » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
DawningWolf wrote: If I can marathon 50 episodes of Naruto Shippuden(Still only at 107 out of 324 I think?) then you can marathon a 12 episode series. :lol: I fell soooo far behind in Naruto it isn't funny.

My mom recently watched some Naruto. She must've watched a good 300 episodes between the two anime for it (Shippuden then the original) before she discovered Modern Family and she slowed down considerably.

So is she into anime too or no? Or did she find that Naruto was interesting? It's rare that I see parents actually liking anime. Mine don't care about mine, though I do keep the ecchi and stuff alone to me when they are asleep and I am 20! :lol:

Trophy Profile!
Spoiler:

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:13 pm

DawningWolf wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:

So is she into anime too or no? Or did she find that Naruto was interesting? It's rare that I see parents actually liking anime. Mine don't care about mine, though I do keep the ecchi and stuff alone to me when they are asleep and I am 20! :lol:

Eh, my mom liked Naruto. She's also a fan of FMA. Beyond that, not really.

My dad however, is arguably a bigger fan than I am. He's constantly getting figures and he's even dead set on going to Otakon at some point. I mean, my God, he has more fucking figures than I have, ffs.
Trophy card
Spoiler:

InfinityMayo
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby InfinityMayo » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:14 pm

DawningWolf wrote:So is she into anime too or no? Or did she find that Naruto was interesting? It's rare that I see parents actually liking anime. Mine don't care about mine, though I do keep the ecchi and stuff alone to me when they are asleep and I am 20! :lol:

My mother had walked up to me while I was watching Kaiji and had gotten really invested in watching the series with me. We're on the 2nd season, but it's nice to have something else to talk about with my mother besides school and The Adventure of Tin-Tin.
Currently playing - Double Focus, Splatoon, SRW BX and Disgaea 5
Streaming - Double Focus and Touhou: Adventures of Scarlet Curiosity
Spoiler:

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:20 pm

Oh, I see we have a new member - With an adorable Neptune avatar to boot! Welcome, DawningWolf.

I hope you've found your time here to be good so far, since the community is fairly laid back for the most part, and you already seem to fit right in. =p

Anyway, since I am Here ni might as well update everyone on the issues regarding my motherboard troubles from earlier. My parents were kind enough to let me pick up a new board today and have me pay them back later.

Interestingly enough, when I opened up my case and inspected the old board... it was faintly scorched around the USB 3.0 connector.

So...I think I dodged a major bullet by replacing it before anymore issues reared their ugly head around.

DawningWolf
Vassal
Vassal

Postby DawningWolf » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:32 pm

W-Dogg, it is good to know you have relatives that have something in common, and even better your father is a great Otaku. I have basically nothing in common with my family whatsoever. They also call anime for kids(Mostly my Grandma and her two sons). They insist that I am wasting money on it all, but I don't care. I want to get more figurines sometime. I only have a few of them and they are basically all DBZ.

Infinity: I have never heard of that series. What is it about? Also good to know that your mother got into a series after walking into you watching it. I wish mine could do that. The most my dad got into anime with me was DBZ and old cartoon network shows.

Aushria: Thanks for the warm welcome! I noticed that the boards are laid back and that pretty much everyone knows everyone due to how small the forums are(At least member wise). If there was anything I learned after lurking for a couple years, it's that there aren't tons of members. I can't wait to make friends with other members here! Also, glad that you got a new motherboard! It sucks to have a broken down computer. I still have a 2002 XP computer, I need to upgrade sometime!

Trophy Profile!
Spoiler:

feza
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby feza » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi DawningWolf and welcome to the forum :)

You have parents that watch anime with you from time to time, that sounds nice. My parents liked to watch the Hayao Miyazaki movies, they actually also sat down then i popped spice and wolf into the dvd, and one of the also watched some of beck with me :)

But ya Infinity its nice to have some new subjects to talk with parents about :)

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:24 pm

DawningWolf wrote:Aushria: Thanks for the warm welcome! I noticed that the boards are laid back and that pretty much everyone knows everyone due to how small the forums are(At least member wise).

No problem — it's always nice to see a new name around.

They are rather small, well the -active- community at least. We're pretty closely knit, even if we do manage to grate on each other's nerves from time to time — it usually resolves pretty fast.

If there was anything I learned after lurking for a couple years, it's that there aren't tons of members. I can't wait to make friends with other members here!

Ah, so a few years, eh?

That seems to be the most common reason people have for joining, not that anyone has problems with that. I lurked for about a year before I initially joined years back. This is a new account though, so my join date doesn't represent that.

I'm sure it won't take too long for that, most assuredly. =p

Also, glad that you got a new motherboard! It sucks to have a broken down computer. I still have a 2002 XP computer, I need to upgrade sometime!

My desktop is basically my life outside of work. I see that you are in Minnesota, so I am fairly sure that you are familiar with "The Bakken" in North Dakota. I live in the midst of oil country in a small town— Stanley North Dakota— that doesn't really have much in the way of anything, really.

So losing my baby would have been a devastating loss of funds, an investment, and my social life. Can't have that, now, can we?

Hey, at least you are on a stable OS. I still prefer XP over Windows 7, but I wouldn't dare use it. I've grown far too accustomed to Windows 7 professional, I'd be so lost of XP. lol

Elston87
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Elston87 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:53 am

Going at a WIP. What do y'all think~?
My outdated Tumblr and semi-updated Twitter

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:19 am

Elston87 wrote:Going at a WIP. What do y'all think~?

Did you just mix the two different versions of Super Sonic Racing?

Elston87
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Elston87 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:22 am

Porecomesis wrote:

Trying to. I stripped the vocals of the original and spent like 40 minutes trying to perfectly sync to the tempo of the Generations Mix. I plan to arrange it a little, too~
My outdated Tumblr and semi-updated Twitter

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:32 am

Elston87 wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:

Trying to. I stripped the vocals of the original and spent like 40 minutes trying to perfectly sync to the tempo of the Generations Mix. I plan to arrange it a little, too~

Ah, okay. Good luck with that.

By the way, I need some help. Refer to the below series of images:

Spoiler:

If you were writing, how would you describe my arms in the third image? And please be serious.

Return to “Random Chat”