Base Clothes for Created Peons

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
DaveLogan
New Vassal
New Vassal

Base Clothes for Created Peons

Postby DaveLogan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:44 am

It would be nice if there were some basic clothes that you could equip your newly created peons with - so they're not running around in their underwear. Maybe each class could have a set of clothing like the main characters. Some more every day western style clothes would be a plus too - I am a jeans and t-shirt man myself. Just suggestions. The free DLC clothes were good, but it a little odd to have a male warrior running around in a sailor suit. :roll:

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Base Clothes for Created Peons

Postby Rednal » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:12 am

Oooooooor you could just go ahead and buy them some clothes in the fashion shop after you're done making them? True, you may not have quite enough money at the very, very start of the game, but anytime after that it shouldn't be too hard.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:22 am

I'm happy they didn't make some 'base clothes'. This way there's much more customization to be enjoyed and I never have to feel like my character wears 'that' sort of clothes, but just that they're so poor and Chou Chou's so ruthless, that they have to run around in their underwear till they can earn some clothing. It makes for a nice story ~
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

DaveLogan
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby DaveLogan » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:20 am

I am still near the beginning and too poor for clothes. I'll just wait a while. If you look at the peons' pictures they have some pretty cool clothes on (at least around the neck). I mean that a peon would come with that set of clothes, which you could take off when you want to customize them - not that they would be stuck looking the same like say Disgaea. Like I said just a suggestion and I'll be patient and earn that money. :D

KiTA
Vassal
Vassal

Postby KiTA » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:27 pm

I'm happy they didn't. Nudist Peons UNITE! Up with stat boosts, down with pants!

... Or something. ;)

I do think not including a "Basic" one encourages people to go use the Fashion shop, which many would probably skip otherwise.

I do have to ask though, are created peons that integral to the game? Is it like Disgaea where you'll have some Story PCs to fill your party with, or like Makai Kingdoms where you really, really need to focus on making a good team of Created Peons to succeed?

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Mugen Souls has PLENTY of story characters to go around. You may want to make one at the very start to have a full team of four before your first additional ally joins you, but they're not necessary after that.

So, it's a lot like Disgaea, really.

Of course, you can still do Peons for fun if you really want to; I understand quite a few options become unlocked as you progress. Maybe you want to have Chou-Chou ordering a bunch of really big monsters around so they can stomp all over your foes (or something). XD It's really up to you.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:41 pm

In Disgaea, I always make a fighter at the beginning named "Joe Monkey".

I plan to do the same here.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

leinaud
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby leinaud » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:47 am

Rednal wrote:Mugen Souls has PLENTY of story characters to go around. You may want to make one at the very start to have a full team of four before your first additional ally joins you, but they're not necessary after that.

So, it's a lot like Disgaea, really.

Of course, you can still do Peons for fun if you really want to; I understand quite a few options become unlocked as you progress. Maybe you want to have Chou-Chou ordering a bunch of really big monsters around so they can stomp all over your foes (or something). XD It's really up to you.

*plans on making a cat-eared Shana* lol!

Awaking in 2014...

jonathanhook
Peon
Peon

Postby jonathanhook » Sat May 18, 2013 12:08 am

Yeah..you have to choose best online store for such buying. You can think over to avail embroidery service and custom screen printing as well..

Best of luck.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat May 18, 2013 12:51 pm

There some free dlcs to give you cloths so that doesn't happen and by the time you go through the game once you should have a ton of money to buy any cloths you would like.

Crash15
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Crash15 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:11 pm

Even though there are free DLC for clothes I suggest buying some DLC clothes like Neptune or Noire I bought all the Neptunia Clothes and the created characters look so cute. It feels like the characters crossed over to this game only in chibi form lol

Return to “Mugen Souls”