Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Mugen Souls ( need's a good Wiki )

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:29 am

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:
Spoiler:
I strongly advise against creation of autobiographies (outside of the User: namespace anyway):

• They are often vandal magnets which require policing to be sure that no false/defamatory information gets in.
  • Once posted, the user has no control over the content of their autobiography, and must accept that it can be edited by others.
  • The page may or may not be deleted upon request.

Oh wow, that's a lot of useful information to know about a wiki. I'm very new to wiki management so I will just do some simple task like writing articles or continue cleaning up some more CGs after I finish work today.

I've been EXTREMELY busy with real life so that's why I haven't been making much edits. If you wonder why I chat so much here is because I chat on the forums while I'm at work because it's easy to pretend you're doing work at my job while I'm on this forum.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:23 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Also about Greens links ....can er someone remove them from the front page?

I only stated that I added it to the front page because I was hoping to get some collaboration since I believe in the power of working together.

I really respected greenszaber for getting the first platinum but now I feel like a I've done something very bad since I was the one who added them in the first place.

There are a lot of other people who have linked your guides, I don't remember who but it's no problem ^^;
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:im sure (like he said before a sorta hidden agenda)..... But Im not sure what.
Im hoping to at least get an idea of what green wants soon.

I hope it's something really good, I see that green uses the JP wiki for most of the references. If green makes a guide for Z, it's going to be way too easy to get a plat but there are many things that will help shorten the time drastically.

I hope the agenda is something Mugen Souls related though because that what this wiki is all about.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Well should i get stuck or need help i'll be sure to grab you first. For all the hints tips and tricks. Its good to have an expert on hand that's played the game many times over, for sure ;). i'll enjoy the game but ...you know how much i hate shampuru's.

Mugen Souls Z is a huge leap from the first Mugen Souls gameplay-wise. I have a feeling you should enjoy MSZ if you liked the original game even a little. The MSZ article seems to be the most viewed article on our wiki, too much work and not enough time.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Well i hope so i know you can be a kangaroo in the game ... i mean jump, fly and whatnot.
I believe people might be preparing for mugen souls z hence the number of views. which is why we need to finish up, whatever it is we may be working on to focus on Z
But yeah as you said there's too little time and lot's of work.
Btw, has my grammar really improved? i really don't see much of a difference... :?

Yes, it has improved greatly! The wiki needs good grammar because it affects comprehension and readability. I make a TON of mistakes because I try to type fast, most of the times I don't even proofread them and ending up repeating too many words.

The Chou-Chou page is also viewed quite frequently but I think it's because it has so many words and it's one of the first articles. Mugen Souls Z is probably one of the cutest and silliest games coming to the west mixed in with some of my favorite mechanics in a game. Nao and Chou-Chou are very charming characters and having someone as brainless as Syrma be the main character makes the game especially cute.

This game is definitely not going to appeal to the mainstream gamers that's for sure, looks like "Game Informer" people seem to hate cute Japanese games just because they exist, judging from these comments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVdQ4Q7LXoE
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Well it isn't nearly as bad as it was last month... at least I think so... :|
PSN: YuriFan9999

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:56 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Well it isn't nearly as bad as it was last month... at least I think so... :|

Last month was Black's first post, those were definite improvements and wikis are pretty hard to write. No first person pronouns allowed and such. I need to take some more English lessons in college so I can (be Lowee's next CPU... too..) write better articles... too.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:19 pm

I'm gonna be busy for the next month or so, might not edit the wiki much but I can do some small tasks once in a while.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:43 pm

I think you can fix your mistakes, the only time you make errors is because you're typing fast and don't re-check it is what you told me. If you take multiple looks at what you write and ask yourself if it makes sense, then I don't think you need anyone to fix anything :)

@Wiki readers: Feel free to write whatever suggestions you would on the wiki. It doesn't matter if you edit the wiki or not but giving feedback about what's good, what's bad, what's needed will really help out the wiki more than editing.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:11 pm

Lets see, to make the pages less empty, shouldn't you all post the moves the characters can use in battle?
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:Lets see, to make the pages less empty, shouldn't you all post the moves the characters can use in battle?

That's a wonderful suggestion Leon! I think we'll go keep a list of suggestions on our wiki somewhere and I'll definitely be keeping this in mind.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:22 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Leon Tekashi wrote:Lets see, to make the pages less empty, shouldn't you all post the moves the characters can use in battle?

That's a wonderful suggestion Leon! I think we'll go keep a list of suggestions on our wiki somewhere and I'll definitely be keeping this in mind.

Also, I see the skills page is still pretty empty. Shame. But yeah, on the characters' profile pages, put down the moves they can use.
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:Also, I see the skills page is still pretty empty. Shame. But yeah, on the characters' profile pages, put down the moves they can use.

Sure thing, not sure when we will get to that since I'm busy with real life. Maybe next month I should be ready to edit.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:26 pm

Preapp connection? :? Please explain. I have no idea what you are talking about.
PSN: YuriFan9999

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote: :lol:
Cool .... fine, fine. I'll try.
Is there a page that show's all affiliated companys with mugen souls?
like Compile heart made the game
The Preapp connection.
Nisa localized it
Tecmo Koei America Distributed it in the US
Reef Entertainment -Distributed it in europe.... i have no idea who they are or "were"in this case so i did a little info searching and man their site.... looks ...er....hmm...well its best to see for your self.
http://www.reef-entertainment.com/index.php
oh now it makes sense
Spoiler:
http://www.reef-entertainment.com/about.html
read the bottom that will person

If not then i can add all that in.

I think you've got everything all correct, G-Crest and Idea Factory were also credited in this series.

I didn't know that Tecmo Koei America distributed it in the US or who Reef Entertainment are. I don't know much about them so I'm not going to write in any information about them.

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Preapp connection? :? Please explain. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Here you go NYF, I asked Houk about it after the Mugen Souls Z English trailer came out. They are the ones who work with NISA to license Compile Heart games but I used to think IFI and PREAPP were the same company because they are different companies probably run by the same president (don't quote me on that because I'm most likely wrong).

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14140&p=716210&hilit=preapp#p716210
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls”